Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Kansas's first official 2014 Gubernatorial canidate a LP member
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Kansas's first official 2014 Gubernatorial canidate a LP member (Read 364 times)
Crystallas
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Kansas's first official 2014 Gubernatorial canidate a LP member
Aug 11th, 2013 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
I'm not from Kansas, but figured I would pass the information along in case anyone here is(or knows people in KS that might be interested). I still don't know if she's a LINO using the 3rd party, or a libertarian that will say what she needs to say to broaden her exposure.

Quote:
A Bonner Springs woman has become the first Libertarian Party candidate to file for the 2014 Kansas governor's race, a field the party's chairman said Wednesday he hopes continues to grow....

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/07/4395273/libertarian-files-for-kan-governors...

http://www.vote4kansas.com/who-am-i/

IP Logged

Liberalterian
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Kansas's first official 2014 Gubernatorial canidate a LP member
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2013 at 12:31am
Print Post  
Check out Rufus Craig. He was a Louisiana Senatorial Candidate and literally supports "The French Health care model" those were his words. He also began that by saying "We are the only modern society that does not provide a universal form of health care to our citizens."

So the Libertarian Party seems to have a lot of different types of libertarians within it...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Kansas's first official 2014 Gubernatorial canidate a LP member
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy