Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Dennis, the Liberal Traitor
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dennis, the Liberal Traitor (Read 23311 times)
Liberalterian
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Dennis, the Liberal Traitor
Reply #270 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Josh wrote on Dec 7th, 2013 at 4:52pm:
Most people in the US are mixed. "White" and "Black" are broad terms.

Exactly, there's plenty of people who have some black in them or some white in them. Which makes being racist even more ridiculous.

The thing is this is unique for the U.S. (other than Brazil and some other nations which are also heavily mixed) and why some Europeans are racist, since this is not something they are used to. Eventually most Europeans will be mixed anyways, so in the long run this won't be an issue just as it is increasingly becoming a non-issue in the U.S.

IP Logged

Norwegian Libertarian
Ex Member

Reply #271 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Nope, resistance will rise and wipe out scum like you.

IP Logged

Liberalterian

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #272 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Nope, resistance will rise and wipe out scum like you.

Why resist? What are you resisting against? Treating people fairly and not based on arbitrary things out of their own control?

Please explain how what I support is bad. I support people to be free to do as they please. This cannot happen under a racist or segregationist system which negates the freedoms of individuals based off of something that is out of their control. No one chose to be born white or black or any other race, thus why should someone be treated worse based on their race? Why not treat people based off own their actions as individuals?

IP Logged

Awesome
Libertarian Senior Member

Reply #273 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Liberalterian wrote on Dec 7th, 2013 at 1:10pm:
And? Does it piss you off?

Why not instead live together and see each other as Norwegians with some cultural differences?

America was the same in the past, the Irish came and Americans thought there's no way for these people to integrate into America. And yet, they did and now there's plenty of regular Americans who have Irish background. The same will happen in Norway if people don't fight integration and instead treat the immigrants as equals with some cultural differences.
Well it really depends on which cultures. Some cultures can integrate, but some can't. The Irish integrated into the USA, no problem. However, the gypsies seem to be taking many hundreds of years. I has been a long time, yet still all they do is steal and beg. I'm not saying they're all like that, but you can see that their culture in general simply hasn't integrated.

NSA agents, if you can read this, your mother will die tomorrow.

IP Logged

Norwegian Libertarian
Ex Member

Reply #274 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
You support the destruction of heritage and culture. I'm an anti-cultural marxist.

"I support people to be free to do as they please"

As long as they support your sick dream of multiculturalism in every white country.

IP Logged

Liberalterian

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #275 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You support the destruction of heritage and culture. I'm an anti-cultural marxist.

"I support people to be free to do as they please"

As long as they support your sick dream of multiculturalism in every white country.

How is it sick to allow every person to be free to do as they please? You are f-in Psychotic. People can be free to do as they please no matter where they were born regardless of the race they were born as (which they totally chose!). OH NOES! The Horrorz!

Seriously, people like you are despicable. Why should someone be in a worse position due to them being born as a certain race? That makes NO sense. People should live depending on their own merit and hard work - period.

IP Logged

Norwegian Libertarian
Ex Member

Reply #276 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
You are the one wanting genocide of a whole race. Who's the psychotic? Time for a ban I think.

IP Logged

Bourgeois

Counterrevolutionary
, Principle Foe of Dennis

Reply #277 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Martin, the gypsies couldn't integrate cuz systematic discrimination. It's all our fault.

"The government is a greedy piglet that suckles on a taxpayer's teet until they have sore, chapped nipples."

IP Logged

Liberalterian

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #278 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You are the one wanting genocide of a whole race. Who's the psychotic? Time for a ban I think.

Where the hell have I said anything about genocide of anyone? I don't support ANY murder. Period. Thus I most certainly do not support murdering millions of people (genocide).

You are ridiculous, just cease being racist. It's quite simple, treat others how they deserve to be treated not based off superficial bullshit that they have no say in. Please, tell me how someone who is black chose to be black and thus they should not have the right to be free and lead their own life how they want to.

Also, the only people who should be banned are racists. Racists are one of the big reason why Ron Paul was attacked in the media. Without racism he would have had a lot more credibility, unfortunately people such as yourself wrote the newsletters and cost him a lot of credibility and any chance he had to win the Presidency. Seriously, ALL Racists should be banned from virtually everything, this way we can effectively end open racism (better than nothing). Gradually this would mean that racism in general is eliminated.

Bourgeois wrote on Dec 7th, 2013 at 6:30pm:
Martin, the gypsies couldn't integrate cuz systematic discrimination. It's all our fault.

Many Gypsies didn't want to integrate. But discrimination certainly didn't help. Still, you can lead life as you please (such as leading a stereotypically Gypsy way of life and traveling around). So long as you don't steal or harm others this is perfectly fine. Any that do steal or commit other crimes should of course be locked up just as anyone else who commits the crime.

IP Logged

Awesome
Libertarian Senior Member

Reply #279 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
Bourgeois wrote on Dec 7th, 2013 at 6:30pm:
Wait was that a response to me? My name isn't Martin and never was. Huh But good point. Grin

NSA agents, if you can read this, your mother will die tomorrow.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Dennis, the Liberal Traitor
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy