Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Are you left wing or right wing?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Are you left wing or right wing? (Read 5036 times)
Liberalterian
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Are you left wing or right wing?
Dec 7th, 2013 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
Right Wing (100%)                   
Left Wing (88%)       

http://www.selectsmart.com/plus/select.php?url=leftrightbasic

Told y'all I was a mixture of both.  Wink
There's no reason to be exclusively one or the other. And I'm certainly not a Marxist if I have a 100% right wing rating and I support a much less intrusive government and a considerably freer economy.

IP Logged

Awesome
Libertarian Senior Member

Re: Are you left wing or right wing?
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Right Wing 100%

Left Wing 45%

Yeah, those of you who call Liberaltarian a Marxist, obviously haven't talked to Big Statists in a while. Tongue Definitely farther left than I am, but if you meet most people on the street, they'll surprise you more.

NSA agents, if you can read this, your mother will die tomorrow.

IP Logged

Liberalterian

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Dec 8th, 2013 at 12:04am
Print Post  
Awesome wrote on Dec 7th, 2013 at 10:45pm:
Right Wing 100%

Left Wing 45%

Yeah, those of you who call Liberaltarian a Marxist, obviously haven't talked to Big Statists in a while. Tongue Definitely farther left than I am, but if you meet most people on the street, they'll surprise you more.

It's just due to my beliefs on personal issues. When it comes to Economics I support laissez-faire economics and hate Keynesianism.

IP Logged

LibertariCAN

Freedom Forever

Reply #3 - Dec 8th, 2013 at 12:51am
Print Post  
I don't need a test to tell me, but here goes:

Right Wing (100%)                     
Left Wing (36%)

IP Logged

Norwegian Libertarian
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 8th, 2013 at 4:01am
Print Post  
Right Wing (100%)                     
Left Wing (13%)

IP Logged

Bourgeois

Counterrevolutionary
, Principle Foe of Dennis

Reply #5 - Dec 8th, 2013 at 4:45am
Print Post  
Right Wing (100%)
Left Wing (8%)

EDIT- When I put "the world is fine as is" (my realistic response, since statism will never be abolished), I got:

Right Wing (100%)
Left Wing (5%)

EDIT 2- Just wanted to say it makes sense that Dennis and I fight so much, lol. There's bound to be a huge clash of paradigms between someone who agrees with 88% leftism and someone who does not.

"The government is a greedy piglet that suckles on a taxpayer's teet until they have sore, chapped nipples."

IP Logged

Josh

Stop looking at me like
that, you pervert.

Reply #6 - Dec 8th, 2013 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Right Wing (100%)   
Left Wing (69%) 

Meh... ambiguous. For example, "Fairness" is technically more important than "order" but "fairness" means the NAA, not the liberal BS that's spewed out. There's also other small things, like "Ethics or Morals" -- these are synonyms, but I chose "ethics" seeing as they're probably referring to "morals" in the religious/personal sense while they refer to "ethics" in the universal sense, which implies the NAA -- not the BS liberal "ethics."

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

IP Logged

Liberalterian

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Dec 8th, 2013 at 11:28am
Print Post  
Josh wrote on Dec 8th, 2013 at 11:25am:
Right Wing (100%)   
Left Wing (69%) 

Meh... ambiguous. For example, "Fairness" is technically more important than "order" but "fairness" means the NAA, not the liberal BS that's spewed out. There's also other small things, like "Ethics or Morals" -- these are synonyms, but I chose "ethics" seeing as they're probably referring to "morals" in the religious/personal sense while they refer to "ethics" in the universal sense, which implies the NAA -- not the BS liberal "ethics."

Agreed, fairness is obviously more important though. Fairness for example means that someone who is innocent should not be punished for anything or that someone who earns a lot of money should be allowed to keep their money.

The problem is like you say, fairness is ambiguous and means different things to different people.

IP Logged

Josh

Stop looking at me like
that, you pervert.

Reply #8 - Dec 8th, 2013 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Liberalterian wrote on Dec 8th, 2013 at 11:28am:
Agreed, fairness is obviously more important though. Fairness for example means that someone who is innocent should not be punished for anything or that someone who earns a lot of money should be allowed to keep their money.

The problem is like you say, fairness is ambiguous and means different things to different people.

Right; in this case, they probably meant "fairness" as in forceful redistribution of wealth by the state (the leftist definition of "fairness") versus "order" meaning the forceful implementation of arbitrary rules laid out by the government (the rightist definition of "order").

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

IP Logged

Liberalterian

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Dec 8th, 2013 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Josh wrote on Dec 8th, 2013 at 11:37am:
Right; in this case, they probably meant "fairness" as in forceful redistribution of wealth by the state (the leftist definition of "fairness") versus "order" meaning the forceful implementation of arbitrary rules laid out by the government (the rightist definition of "order").

Oh well in that case I don't like either.  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Are you left wing or right wing?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy