Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumInformation Board › libertarian rallies somewhere
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) libertarian rallies somewhere (Read 4166 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

libertarian rallies somewhere
Jun 6th, 2014 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Crystallas wrote on May 30th, 2014 at 11:36pm:
Waldo don't give a f***. He's at every rally.

You're having libertarian rallies somewhere?
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2014 at 2:56pm by Land of Freedom »  

IP Logged

Crystallas

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Yay, we're back.
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2014 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 6th, 2014 at 4:09pm:
You're having libertarian rallies somewhere?

Yep. Quite a few.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2014 at 8:14am
Print Post  
Crystallas wrote on Jun 8th, 2014 at 11:57am:
Yep. Quite a few.

Do you have a schedule, or a link to a posting of upcoming rallies?

IP Logged

Crystallas

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jun 20th, 2014 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 13th, 2014 at 8:14am:
Do you have a schedule, or a link to a posting of upcoming rallies?

If you get involved, people will share events with you. Not just online, but offline IRL. They may not share them. There is an event somewhere every day, sometimes multiple. Many organically formed. Just look at where certain libertarians are speaking. The most popular ones are freedom fest and porc fest, but the lesser popular ones may only be through word of mouth in which you would have to gain trust and get your 'libertarian card'(so to speak) verified, before many would relay that information.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jun 22nd, 2014 at 8:26am
Print Post  
Crystallas wrote on Jun 20th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
If you get involved, people will share events with you. Not just online, but offline IRL. They may not share them. There is an event somewhere every day, sometimes multiple. Many organically formed. Just look at where certain libertarians are speaking. The most popular ones are freedom fest and porc fest, but the lesser popular ones may only be through word of mouth in which you would have to gain trust and get your 'libertarian card'(so to speak) verified, before many would relay that information.

I've been involved since 1978. I get regular e-mails from the national and state L.P.s, I get regular updates of coming events from the Cato Institute and the Reason Foundation, my county L.P. coordinator lets me know when something's happening locally.
None of it is secret like your purported rallies.

IP Logged

Crystallas

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 8:44am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 22nd, 2014 at 8:26am:
I've been involved since 1978. I get regular e-mails from the national and state L.P.s, I get regular updates of coming events from the Cato Institute and the Reason Foundation, my county L.P. coordinator lets me know when something's happening locally.
None of it is secret like your purported rallies.

I doubt it.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 9:10am
Print Post  
Crystallas wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 8:44am:
I doubt it.

You mean you think the activities of the L.P., the Cato Institute and the Reason Foundation are secret, that nobody can learn about them until they establish their libertarian bona fides?

IP Logged

Crystallas

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 9:10am:
You mean you think the activities of the L.P., the Cato Institute and the Reason Foundation are secret, that nobody can learn about them until they establish their libertarian bona fides?

No, I doubt you are more than 25 years old. If you were, then you may understand how forums work, how to discuss topics better with other posters, and how to conduct yourself around those you disagree with better, especially if you are a self-defined libertarian.

I never made claims about Cato or Reason. Nor is it my responsibility to educate you on what you don't know/don't want to know/want to deny without knowing.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Jun 24th, 2014 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Crystallas wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 6:03pm:
No, I doubt you are more than 25 years old. If you were, then you may understand how forums work, how to discuss topics better with other posters, and how to conduct yourself around those you disagree with better, especially if you are a self-defined libertarian.

I never made claims about Cato or Reason. Nor is it my responsibility to educate you on what you don't know/don't want to know/want to deny without knowing.

It's your claims about all those libertarian rallies, happening all the time, that you are keeping secret except from card carrying Libertarians? or just 'real' libertarians? That's what we're discussing.
I've never, in 36 years, heard of any secret libertarian rallies, or secret meetings, or secret events of any kind.
Until yours.
That's what we're discussing.

You don't have my automatic respect just because you were born, no matter what the 'progressives' tell you. You have to earn it.
And you haven't.

IP Logged

Crystallas

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Jun 25th, 2014 at 12:34am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 24th, 2014 at 5:01pm:
It's your claims about all those libertarian rallies, happening all the time, that you are keeping secret except from card carrying Libertarians? or just 'real' libertarians? That's what we're discussing.
I've never, in 36 years, heard of any secret libertarian rallies, or secret meetings, or secret events of any kind.
Until yours.
That's what we're discussing.

You don't have my automatic respect just because you were born, no matter what the 'progressives' tell you. You have to earn it.
And you haven't.

What do you want me to say? Sorry you know so little about all of the world's happenings, and sorry that you have no friends that keep you in the know?

As far as respect, at what point do you think I gave a rats rear about gaining the respect of a person such as yourself. (notice, no question mark at the end). Just in case you did see it as me asking you, I'm not, I couldn't care less. You don't know information, because you don't know how to seek information, not only that, flaming with others on message boards isn't going to automatically get you that, despite what the progressive spirit inside of you believes.

Let me put this into context for you(the word you don't understand yet in your 36 years, but I'll use it anyways). The thread had a specific topic on a forum, you derailed the topic(not how forums work, but since it has been tolerated here, you must think that is how they work, another sure tell sign of someone who is not of a mature age, at least as far as the internet goes, and forums for sure). Then after the questions were answered specifically, instead of relaying the topic at hand, you did what exactly? Continued to change the topic, as if this were twitter or facebook, which does not have a forum format(topic-reply to topic). We're not talking a small derailment on a related topic, no, this is out of left field type of derailment. Let me remind you, for your sake, because you have demonstrated oft evidence that you have trouble re-reading. The topic was about the site being down for an extended period of time, and offering to help the site. Interesting show of character you have, because instead of echoing some sentiment to help this site in whatever capacity, you instead decided that this is a great time to flamebait.

What's next? Are you going to tell me that you developed ARPAnet and have been using internet forums since Ben Franklin? You're not fooling anyone.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumInformation Board › libertarian rallies somewhere
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy