Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › LP says get out of Iraq and Syria
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) LP says get out of Iraq and Syria (Read 30900 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: LP says get out of Iraq and Syria
Reply #600 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 12:43pm:
Forward!

Troll!

Hut, hut, hut, hut...

Grin

Tom:  You're a neocon
Kaz:  You're a neocon

Tom:  What the fvck?  Where do you get that?  What are you talking about?  You're trolling!

What a dolt.  I'm telling ya, man.  Talk to a psychiatrist and tell them you have symptoms of borderline personality disorder.  You are incapable of seeing what you do to others in the light of your feelings about what others do to you.  And you cannot see how when they do exactly what you do to them, you cannot see it as equivalent.

I don't know what the root of your issues are, but it could change your life.  Seriously

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #601 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 5th, 2017 at 11:15am:
More correctly, you should have said: The US has a huge interest in them, as a counter-balance to other parties.

I like your style on this forum. You attempt to make a reasoned argument and keep your cool while doing it. It could get contagious!

Don, I don't know if you're familiar with Debbie Lusignan, "The Sane Progressive."

She's was a Sanders supporter who favors a guaranteed minimum income and one-payer health care, but I like her.

She is in top form and spot-on in this rant in which she calls for critical thinking and warns against divisiveness.

It's long.  You can get the gist of it in the first 3 minutes, but I think it's worth sitting down with a pot of coffee or a bottle of wine and watching the whole thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqETSUDFAao

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #602 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 12:43pm:
Forward!

Troll!

Hut, hut, hut, hut...

Grin

One other thing, Tom.  On your borderline personality disorder.  This is from having a failed marriage because my wife had a bad case of it.

When you read my posts where I do back to you what you do to me and you can't process that it's equivalent.  I know you're serious that you can't see it.  I lived it for 25 years before I really grasped there is no way I could show her that she would see it.  That was really the end of our marriage even though it would be another year before I actually left.  Just recapping where we are now because that's important to my point.

Now to get to the point building on that.  Do you notice the anger that you display having what you do to others done back to you and your WTF attitude about why would anyone do that?  That's another borderline personality disorder symptom.  You not only believe that it's wrong, but you actually believe I know it's wrong and I'm doing it specifically to you just to harm you.

Just wanted to give you an insight to the anger.  Not that you're processing any of this.  But again, I lived it 25 years until I had enough and walked out the door.  I like screwing with you, but if there's any way I can help you so no one does that to you, I'd do it.  I don't think you're a bad guy.  You just have issues.  The thing is you have to ask for help, it's there

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #603 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 1:05pm:
Don, I don't know if you're familiar with Debbie Lusignan, "The Sane Progressive."

She's was a Sanders supporter who favors a guaranteed minimum income and one-payer health care, but I like her.

She is in top form and spot-on in this rant in which she calls for critical thinking and warns against divisiveness.

It's long.  You can get the gist of it in the first 3 minutes, but I think it's worth sitting down with a pot of coffee or a bottle of wine and watching the whole thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqETSUDFAao

She does make some good points

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #604 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 1:05pm:

That's actually a contradiction in terms, an oxymoron. There are people who are otherwise sane who hold regressive beliefs in the field of political economy, but all regressive beliefs and theories in that field have repeatedly proven to be insane and dangerous.

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #605 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 8:57am
Print Post  

Syria to become the 53rd state after Puerto Rico and Guam?
https://www.rt.com/usa/400020-syria-militias-us-staying/

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #606 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 8:57am:

You don't know who the Kurds are, do you?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #607 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:42am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 8:57am:

I think maybe the libertarian party could at least show some sincerity on the antiwar agenda and start to build on it. But there's little doubt that the two major parties are not interested in stopping the wars.

Frankly, I see little hope in the US making a decision to stop the wars, but I see great hope in Russia and China asserting their powers in order to assert their interests.

Syria is stalemated in a situation where the number of people dying violent deaths is minimized at least. Russia has achieved at least partial success.

N.Korea is safe now, as China had declared that it won't tolerate a US led war. Unfortunately, the mad president could possibly disregard the MAD threat. It should continue to save the world but Trump is a wild card.

We can only hold up our side of the fight for peace Tom, and hope that we can convince some of the others here and elsewhere.

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #608 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:37am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:01am:
You don't know who the Kurds are, do you?

Kurdistan will have to wait in line to be the 54th state.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #609 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:37am:
Kurdistan will have to wait in line to be the 54th state.

Nope, you don't.  Read your own link.  It was about Kurdistan, not Syria

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › LP says get out of Iraq and Syria
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy