Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › A Monument to Courage is Planned
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) A Monument to Courage is Planned (Read 1059 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: A Monument to Courage is Planned
Reply #10 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Whittaker Chambers should be given a place. And Barry Goldwater.

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 8:08am
Print Post  

Sweden has dropped rape charges against Julian Assange:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/julian-assange-rape-case-wikileaks-sweden/

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:39am
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:36am:
I'm willing to defend Snowden, from what I can tell his release of info was useful to the people of the US if damaging to the US government.

Manning just dumped what ever classified material she could get her hands on, I have little respect for her and she has pretty clearly committed treason and a few other crimes.

Assange, is a fool.   I'm not sure if he really believes all secrets are bad or he just wants to get laid by hippie chicks but he's no hero.  Either way, he made himself a tool of Putin.  These days, even the progressives hate him because he besmirched their great hero, Hillary and the Dem party. 

And no decent person would even want respect from you. You're no different than most propagandized Americans who are persuaded to hate other countries and their people.

And when the next war is called for, your fellow Americans will fall in at your side.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:36am:
I'm willing to defend Snowden, from what I can tell his release of info was useful to the people of the US if damaging to the US government.

Manning just dumped what ever classified material she could get her hands on, I have little respect for her and she has pretty clearly committed treason and a few other crimes.

Assange, is a fool.   I'm not sure if he really believes all secrets are bad or he just wants to get laid by hippie chicks but he's no hero.  Either way, he made himself a tool of Putin.  These days, even the progressives hate him because he besmirched their great hero, Hillary and the Dem party. 

I approve of any soldier who will release classified information, regardless of how they do it, in order to undermine the military. The undermining of the over-funded subsidized American military is paramount to making Americans free to live neutral lives without worrying that the military is doing a preeemptive strike, killing innocent peasants, or shooting fathers as they eat dinner with the family in Afghanistan. The American military feeds off its own agenda and ought to be stopped and normalized, as it is mostly provocative.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › A Monument to Courage is Planned
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy