Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Radical Islam Doesn't Scare Me
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Radical Islam Doesn't Scare Me (Read 13874 times)
Doug Newman
Libertarian Member

Libertarian's Forum

Radical Islam Doesn't Scare Me
Jan 18th, 2015 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
[i]“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” ~ II Timothy 1:7[/i]

While this past week’s killings at Charlie Hebdo in Paris as well as the related atrocities are horrific crimes, they need to be treated as nothing more. Let us mourn the dead and pray for all affected. Let us punish the perpetrators severely. But let us not read too much into these events.

To read the full article, please click here: [url]http://foodforthethinkers.com/2015/01/11/radical-islam-doesnt-scare-me/[/url].

Christian since 1986.
Libertarian since 1992.
IP Logged

Dissident Right
Ex Member

Re: Radical Islam Doesn't Scare Me
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
I am getting sick of people saying "radical" Islam. All Islam is Islam.

Nobody who is concerned about Islam thinks Muslim nations are going to launch a successful series of military campaigns, ever.

The concern is that Muslims are going to infiltrate the West through legal and barely-legal immigration and leverage the Western elite's ethnomasochism to become a dominant political force in the West, and eventually the dominant political force.

If people think this is not going to happen, they are deluded. It is already happening. And it will happen, unless nationalist movements gain traction. Of course, most libertarians are too pansied to ever say anything negative of Islam as a whole, so in that sense they are siding with Islamic world domination.

Of course, there is still hope in the form of China. The Chinese still have a healthy sense of their own superiority, and none of the West's white Christian guilt.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Muslims make up less than 1% of the American population so they don't scare me either.  They got us on 9/11, but then they really caught us off guard.  They will continue with the attacks where ever they can in America and accomplish nothing. 

Europeans, OTOH, do need to crack down on allowing them to settle in their countries or they're going to experience more and more terrorist attacks, plus the Muslim population growth will pollute European culture.

IP Logged

Dissident Right
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
And that 1% represents a substantial foothold.

Of course, Islamic political influence in Europe and England will threaten America long before the Islamic population within America poses a threat. Europe has nukes.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jan 21st, 2015 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I am getting sick of people saying "radical" Islam. All Islam is Islam.

That's pure horseshit.
Apply the same standard to Christianity, please.
Christianity created and applied the Inquisition.
All Christianity is Christianity.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jan 21st, 2015 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
And that 1% represents a substantial foothold.

Of course, Islamic political influence in Europe and England will threaten America long before the Islamic population within America poses a threat. Europe has nukes.
I guess you haven't noticed that the Europeans are fed up and beginning to eliminate the potential of any threat? Some of them are likely to go overboard and dream up some "final solution", but you'd probably like that sort of thing.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jan 21st, 2015 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
I'm not sure what that less than 1% can do.  I don't see them implementing Sharia law, and I won't be wearing a hijab ever.  Europeans won't be accepting Muslim rule either.

IP Logged

Dissident Right
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 21st, 2015 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jan 21st, 2015 at 4:58pm:
Europeans won't be accepting Muslim rule either. 

That's the hope.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Jan 22nd, 2015 at 8:03am
Print Post  
I still say put a halt on Muslim immigration to the West.  When Muslim countries allow Westerners to settle in their countries and practice whatever religion freely, then the West can allow Muslim immigration once again.

The Pope again the other day was complaining about falling birth rates among Catholics.  I bet he's worried this will make the Catholic population shrink, and that someday Islam will become the world's biggest religion.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Jan 22nd, 2015 at 8:06am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jan 22nd, 2015 at 8:03am:
I still say put a halt on Muslim immigration to the West. 

Religious discrimination is simply un-American Ruby, and it's prohibited by our Constitution as well.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Radical Islam Doesn't Scare Me
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy