Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Cuban And US Embassies To Be Reopened
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Cuban And US Embassies To Be Reopened (Read 17833 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Cuban And US Embassies To Be Reopened
Reply #490 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 4:06pm:
I can buy good gin locally and tonic and fresh lime at the grocery. I need a prescription for any other drug I need or want or it is illegal.

Really, we don't want your opiates/opioids leaking across the border into the U.S. illegally.

A lot of them are US made drugs on sale cheap. And we even have better ones from other countries, including our own generics which are dirt cheap. Now I'm sorry I asked because you didn't take the offer seriously. Mr. Hyde.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #491 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 4:06pm:
I can buy good gin locally and tonic and fresh lime at the grocery. I need a prescription for any other drug I need or want or it is illegal.

Really, we don't want your opiates/opioids leaking across the border into the U.S. illegally.
Do you have any idea of the criminal element that has taken over Canada?

But of course you do, you are in with them.

Were you offering to smuggle a truckload of opiates into the U.S.?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #492 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 5:34pm:
Do you have any idea of the criminal element that has taken over Canada?

But of course you do, you are in with them.

Were you offering to smuggle a truckload of opiates into the U.S.?

That which needs a prescription, differs in our countries. In general, we are more conservative minded in that respect. Your country would be more liberal in what it allows to be over the counter. And Mexico is far more liberal than both.

If you're anywhere close to Mexico, try it. And i't legal in many cases. Also, try Mexico for dentistry if your teeth are falling out.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #493 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:25pm:
That which needs a prescription, differs in our countries. In general, we are more conservative minded in that respect.
I thought we were talking about smuggling drugs across the border into the U.S.? You say I can get a prescription here that allows me to do that?...

But in Canada you can't easily get a drug export prescription? Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #494 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:25pm:
That which needs a prescription, differs in our countries. In general, we are more conservative minded in that respect. Your country would be more liberal in what it allows to be over the counter. And Mexico is far more liberal than both.

If you're anywhere close to Mexico, try it. And i't legal in many cases.
This sounds like legitimate sound legal advice to me Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #495 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Something really bizarre happened last night at the American Embassy in Havana.  Like something out of a Tom Clancy novel.

Cuban Diplomats were expelled from the US Embassy after an "acoustic attack" was directed at US Embassy employees.

The US believes several State Department employees at the US embassy in Havana were subjected to an "acoustic attack" using sonic devices that left at least two with such serious health problems they needed to be brought back to the US for treatment.

The US is investigating whether a third country was involved as "payback" for actions the US has taken elsewhere and to "drive a wedge between the US and Cuba."

The employees could have suffered permanent hearing loss as a result.

The Cuban Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Wednesday denied any involvement in the attack, saying the decision to remove the Cuban diplomats was “unjustified and unfounded.”

rest of article:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/politics/us-cuba-acoustic-attack-embassy/index.htm...

This whole thing reeks of Russian involvement, imo.  They should shut the embassy down until it is known who is responsible for the attack on US embassy officials.

edit:  This could also be a covert CIA operation under orders from the C.I.C.!!!   Shocked

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #496 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 12:12pm:
edit:  This could also be a covert CIA operation under orders from the C.I.C.!!!   Shocked
Or it could have been agents of the Voltarian Central Information Agency... Or maybe Marco Rubio hired some private soldiers to do it in order to sabotage Cuban U.S. relations?

Just kidding. Probably we'll never know what really happened.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #497 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 12:12pm:
Something really bizarre happened last night at the American Embassy in Havana.  Like something out of a Tom Clancy novel.

Cuban Diplomats were expelled from the US Embassy after an "acoustic attack" was directed at US Embassy employees.

The US believes several State Department employees at the US embassy in Havana were subjected to an "acoustic attack" using sonic devices that left at least two with such serious health problems they needed to be brought back to the US for treatment.

The US is investigating whether a third country was involved as "payback" for actions the US has taken elsewhere and to "drive a wedge between the US and Cuba."

The employees could have suffered permanent hearing loss as a result.

The Cuban Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Wednesday denied any involvement in the attack, saying the decision to remove the Cuban diplomats was “unjustified and unfounded.”

rest of article:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/politics/us-cuba-acoustic-attack-embassy/index.htm...

This whole thing reeks of Russian involvement, imo.  They should shut the embassy down until it is known who is responsible for the attack on US embassy officials.

iNteresting conclusions Chief. I would go with either the Russians or the US itself. Both motives are quite realistic to predict.

The outcome won't need to be guessed at though. It will have to be the Cubans with Russia's support. It will fit the demonization project to show that Cuba is still a commie enemy.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #498 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:01pm:
iNteresting conclusions Chief. I would go with either the Russians or the US itself. Both motives are quite realistic to predict.

The outcome won't need to be guessed at though. It will have to be the Cubans with Russia's support. It will fit the demonization project to show that Cuba is still a commie enemy.

The sonic attacks continue.  It is suspected that Russia is burning incriminating documents in their San Francisco Consolate.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/01/us/russian-consulate-san-francisco-burning.ht...

"The State Department announced Friday that incidents of acoustic attacks on US diplomats in Havana, Cuba, which have led to a variety of serious medical symptoms, continued until as recently as last month.

Senior State Department officials say the cause was likely an "acoustic attack" caused by sonic devices.

Following the bizarre episode, two Cuban diplomats were expelled from the country's embassy in Washington, DC."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/01/politics/foreign-service-cuba-sonic-attacks/index....

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #499 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 11:58am:
The sonic attacks continue.  It is suspected that Russia is burning incriminating documents in their San Francisco Consolate.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/01/us/russian-consulate-san-francisco-burning.ht...

"The State Department announced Friday that incidents of acoustic attacks on US diplomats in Havana, Cuba, which have led to a variety of serious medical symptoms, continued until as recently as last month.

Senior State Department officials say the cause was likely an "acoustic attack" caused by sonic devices.

Following the bizarre episode, two Cuban diplomats were expelled from the country's embassy in Washington, DC."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/01/politics/foreign-service-cuba-sonic-attacks/index....

Maybe it would have been better for all of us to just rise above that San Francisco nonsense?

the only useful point to make about it is that it's useful hate propaganda for the US masses. So sad.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Cuban And US Embassies To Be Reopened
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy