Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Cuban And US Embassies To Be Reopened
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 57 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Cuban And US Embassies To Be Reopened (Read 21307 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Cuban And US Embassies To Be Reopened
Reply #500 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
duplicate. sorry.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #501 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Maybe it would have been better for all of us to just rise above that San Francisco nonsense?

the only useful point to make about it is that it's useful hate propaganda for the US masses. So sad.

I'll concede that it's probably Fake News propaganda.  Look at the sources:  New York Times,,,CNN...  both known Anti-Trump, Anti-Russia fake news outlets.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #502 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 1:42pm:
I'll concede that it's probably Fake News propaganda.  Look at the sources:  New York Times,,,CNN...  both known Anti-Trump, Anti-Russia fake news outlets.

Excellent point!

If only the Republican party wasn't as anti-Russia as the Dems are. And if only Trump was sincere?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #503 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Maybe it would have been better for all of us to just rise above that San Francisco nonsense?
For those who find they can't easily rise above things, it would be best if you just "Move On", right dear?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #504 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Heres a more reliable source [NPR]

"At least 19 American diplomats in Havana have been diagnosed with wide-ranging symptoms, including hearing loss, severe headaches, loss of balance and other forms of cognitive impairment.

U.S investigators have been searching for a device that may have caused the "sonic harassment," but an ongoing investigation hasn't revealed the culprit...

The Cuban government has denied any wrongdoing and is said to be cooperating in the ongoing investigation."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/02/548128130/u-s-reveals-details-...

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #505 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:13am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 7:12pm:
Heres a more reliable source [NPR]

"At least 19 American diplomats in Havana have been diagnosed with wide-ranging symptoms, including hearing loss, severe headaches, loss of balance and other forms of cognitive impairment.

U.S investigators have been searching for a device that may have caused the "sonic harassment," but an ongoing investigation hasn't revealed the culprit...

The Cuban government has denied any wrongdoing and is said to be cooperating in the ongoing investigation."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/02/548128130/u-s-reveals-details-...
It's probably a primitive attempt to duplicate the Voltarian "Blue Wave", which, in the version used by Voltar, simply renders everyone unconscious for a time. I suspect a rogue member of Voltar's Central Information Agency without sufficient technical knowledge of the "Blue Wave" is aiding Cuban scientists in attempting to duplicate the Wave.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #506 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:13am:
It's probably a primitive attempt to duplicate the Voltarian "Blue Wave", which, in the version used by Voltar, simply renders everyone unconscious for a time. I suspect a rogue member of Voltar's Central Information Agency without sufficient technical knowledge of the "Blue Wave" is aiding Cuban scientists in attempting to duplicate the Wave.

It could be Russian advanced science at work but more likely it's the Martians again.

Cuba has no reason to be playing this kind of game. The Cubans in the US have a lot of reason. They're not getting their wishes on going back to Cuba and laying claim to all the plunder of the Batista regime. It's going to be on Cuba's terms!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #507 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 12:21pm:
Cuba has no reason to be playing this kind of game.
It's a propaganda war dummy. Convincing most Americans that they have an evil form of government that has become corrupt and therefore incompetent and therefore "America can't win" sounds plausible. That would mean they won the propaganda war, so we should all assume the position.

Edit: Full disclosure. I'm a propagandist for Liberty.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #508 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 3:37pm:
It's a propaganda war dummy. Convincing most Americans that they have an evil form of government that has become corrupt and therefore incompetent and therefore "America can't win" sounds plausible. That would mean they won the propaganda war, so we should all assume the position.

Edit: Full disclosure. I'm a propagandist for Liberty.

Undoubtedly a propaganda war, and that's what I waa saying dummy.

Some day you have to spell out what liberty means to you. If you're like most Americans it means you get to keep more of your money and pay less tax.

If you were one of the 1% or 2% very wealthy then you would have freedom coming out of your ass and your ears all the time! And Trump's fixing it so they are going to get even more. Don't miss reading my link on the Kansas bullshit they tried to pull. Art Laffer, the king of the supplyside scam was in on it!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #509 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 4:38pm:
Undoubtedly a propaganda war, and that's what I waa saying dummy.

No. You never mentioned it.

It is gratifying to know that you are still connected enough to reality to see it when I point it out.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 57
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Cuban And US Embassies To Be Reopened
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy