Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited (Read 11430 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited
Apr 28th, 2016 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Here's what I propose: Gary Johnson (a Libertarian and former US LP PotUS candidate) and Cheri Honkala (a former nominated Green Party of the United States Vice Presidential candidate) for Libertarian PotUS & VPotUS choice chads, and Dr. Jill Stein (a Green Party of the United States member and former nominated GP PotUS nominated candidate) and Dr. Mary Ruwart (a Libertarian Party member and former LP PotUS candidate)  for Green Party PotUS & VPotUS choice chads, because I absolutely believe that if LPs & GPs don't hang together as total allies in the Presidential & Vice Presidential election of 2016 and to learn from each other, then we will surely literally be hanged separately by the Dems & the Repubs after they've reached the peak of their decadences and corruptions. I believe that GPers & LPers can negotiate our differences to develop a winning alliance, and 58% of all US voters now identify as independents.  What do you each think?
« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2016 at 11:07am by AlayneLeung »  

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited
Reply #1 - May 10th, 2016 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Also, I'm 100% sure that said independents will vote for our candidates so we can win.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - May 10th, 2016 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
I thought you were a tranny from Indonesia? Mind your own business. Worry about your own country.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - May 10th, 2016 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
I normally vote Green Party and I'm willing to vote libertarian in the election instead.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - May 11th, 2016 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 10th, 2016 at 10:15pm:
I normally vote Green Party and I'm willing to vote libertarian in the election instead.

Why's that?

Is there a green party candidate this year? Who is it? Will it be on any ballots?

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - May 13th, 2016 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
I live in the US; I'm not from Indonesia.  I'm sure that the GP will nominate Jill Stein for PotUS given how that the GP values feminism and how that Jill is the only woman GP presidential candidate, that is seeking the nomination, that has been recognized by the GP as nominateable for PotUS.  The GP will be on several ballots of several states in 2016.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - May 13th, 2016 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on May 13th, 2016 at 12:28pm:
I live in the US; I'm not from Indonesia.  I'm sure that the GP will nominate Jill Stein for PotUS given how that the GP values feminism and how that Jill is the only woman GP presidential candidate, that is seeking the nomination, that has been recognized by the GP as nominateable for PotUS.  The GP will be on several ballots of several states in 2016.
Several ballots. That's pretty awesome! It Implies at least two. It could be dogcatcher somewhere and Alderman somewhere else. The chances of this "feminist" GP candidate getting even one electoral vote is zero.

What is this "feminism" stuff the GP values so highly?

I like women.

Many of them are my friends, but many of them are not, because they aren't nice people.

From the outset, I give all women the respect due to any person... does that make me a "feminist"? No, it makes me a libertarian.

BTW, I suppose you aren't a transvestite either?

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - May 17th, 2016 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
I'm not a transvestite.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - May 22nd, 2016 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
Ok, forget Gary Johnson because I just heard he's trying to run with William Weld that had a pseudo gun control favoring record.  Let's nominate a different Libertarian for PotUS.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - May 22nd, 2016 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on May 22nd, 2016 at 2:25pm:
Ok, forget Gary Johnson because I just heard he's trying to run with William Weld that had a pseudo gun control favoring record.  Let's nominate a different Libertarian for PotUS.

Why? What exactly makes you say Weld is a deceptive snake who secretly favors disaming free people? I think he's a good choice for Johnson's VP.

Who will Hillary pick? Who will Trump pick? Cris Christie?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy