Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited (Read 12249 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited
Reply #210 - Dec 10th, 2017 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:
My second point was that Gary was the best the LP could do

OMG that's funny.  What a moron

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #211 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Read 3.3 of 2016 platform of the Libertarian Party of the United States, and you'll understand that Gary Johnson's comment about Aleppo was entirely okay because he was abiding by that platform part.

Also, have any of you  noticed that katija "kat" gruene's face greatly resembles the face of the Statue of Liberty? If katija gruene dressed up in a Statue of Liberty costume, then katija would most likely attract tens of millions of votes (perhaps a hundred million or more votes) given how that voters in the United are looking for a person they can trust and given how that katija likes the Libertarian Party of the United States as well as the Green Party of the United States, and so let's have William Weld and katija gruene and others campaign for CoPotUS & CoVPotUS in 2,020 year.

https://www.google.com/search?q=katija+gruene&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ve...

https://www.google.com/search?biw=832&bih=493&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=10A9WrDkOeysjwTQm...

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #212 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 10th, 2017 at 7:59pm:
OMG that's funny.  What a moron
In hindsight, you have to admit Johnson was a better choice than Hillary or The Donald.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #213 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
And apparently Libertarian Party members and Green Party members do seem to agree on another issue, that persons convicted of felonies, should be allowed to vote.

http://www.libertariansforum.com/cgi-bin/freedom/YaBB.pl?num=1517345202

See I.A.1.m. of
http://www.gp.org/democracy_2016
for Green Party's position on that issue.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #214 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Given katija gruene's cheerfulness and katija gruene's determination to provide so much to so many billions of beings and William Weld's calmness and William Weld's determination to provide so much to so many billions of beings, katija gruene and William Weld would definitely win the (Co)Presidency and (Co)Vice Presidency of the United States in year two thousand twenty.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy