Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited (Read 17868 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited
Reply #230 - Apr 26th, 2019 at 11:50am
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Apr 26th, 2019 at 11:32am:
SkyChief wrote on Apr 4th, 2019 at 10:25pm:
I'm going all in that says he doesn't.

Why not?

Bill Weld is a traditional conservative when it comes to the economy, prioritizing cutting spending and cutting taxes.

katija gruene, would have exactly the opposite position on taxes and spending.

It's my understanding that Green Party would substantially raise corporate taxes and impose stiff fines or penalties for corporations which didn't meet Green Party expectations.

More environmental regulations against corporations will raise the cost of production, and many jobs will be lost to offshore corporations which do not need to comply with Green Party standards.

Bill Weld will choose a more libertarian (leaning) running mate.  IMO.

Did you know that Bill Weld was famous for playing three games of chess simultaneously while blindfolded?!!   Shocked    Grin

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #231 - Apr 26th, 2019 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
SkyChief, I'm pretty sure Bill Weld would because:

1, he probably understands the importance of uniting the USA and negotiating to get functionable legislations to become law;

2, according to my multiparty friend chip burcham, katija gruene has said that the Libertarian Party is a good political party and that's probably caused many Green Party members to now oppose her, in particular the enraged bitter Green Party members;

3, reasons listed earlier in this topic;

4, she likes to have fun and she has magical powers, and so she'd probably be great at chess especially multiple chess games while being blindfolded, ha ha.

I wonder how those two would rate my new rules ideas for chess.  See replies on pages 1 & 2 of link to following topic "Post your thoughts for improvements or advancements of games here." for those new rules ideas.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Part I of an email I sent to William Weld Presidential Campaign
Reply #232 - May 3rd, 2019 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
Here's a couple of emails I sent William Weld's campaign theme:

First email: Many policy solutions: William Weld

Dear Presidential Candidate William "Bill" Weld,

I prefer that you email me a reply as soon as possible after you've read this email so that I know that President Trump hasn't had Echelon programmed to prohibit emails from going to your campaign email address.  This email is of three main parts: two or three very important reasons why President Trump must be immediately impeached for the very much important survival of the USA (yes, the price of freedom should be eternal continuances) , a wanting of me for you to choose katija "kat" gruene (formerly kat swift) as your Vice Presidential running mate to weld the unity of the United States of America,  and a list of ten new rules to make chess more fun.

I was wondering if you would be willing to use this for a charismatic persuasive winning year two thousand twenty Presidential and Vice Presidential Campaign theme:

"I'm former Governor Massachusetts William Weld and I want your vote for President in the Republican Presidential Primary and Presidential General Election because I want to campaign for President with":

katija gruene should say "me,  katija gruene formerly known as "kat swift" of the Green Party, as his Vice Presidential running mate because we want to weld the unity of the United States of America back together that all will have enjoyed and seen.".

Well, Presidential Candidate William Weld, I'm sure you and her can also more likely design more improved and more catchy campaign declarations.

Here are three reasons to choose katija gruene as a Vice Presidential running mate:

1,  I'm sure you probably understand the importance of uniting the USA and negotiating to get functionable legislations to become law (katija gruene understands Constitutional law);

2, according to my multiparty friend chip burcham, katija gruene has said that the Libertarian Party is a good political party and that's probably caused many Green Party members to now oppose her, in particular the enraged bitter Green Party members, but there are Green Party members and much of the media like her;

4, like you William Weld, katija gruene likes to have fun, and she also has magical powers, and so she'd probably be great at chess especially multiple chess games while being blindfolded, ha ha.  (I posted new rules for chess at

http://www.libertariansforum.com/  Off topic discussion topic:

Post your thoughts for improvements or advancements of games here.

http://www.libertariansforum.com/cgi-bin/freedom/YaBB.pl?num=1553647020

(You or a campaign member will have to register and login to read those rules, or feel free to read them at end of this email. )

And here are parts 1 & 2 & 3 of data that my multiparty (including kind of Libertarian Party) friend chip burcham posted about katija gruene on Facebook webpage of Mark Hamill: 

(Part 1) let's make a very historical event (or should i say to let's make a very herstorical event) in year two thousand and twenty by having the first wonderful woman (Co)President of the United States of America elected because there is a wonderful woman named katija gruene (formerly known "kat swift" that had lost the nomination for President of the United States to Cynthia McKinney of the Green Party of the United States in 2008), and i think i've discovered what "katija" and "gruene" are acronyms for:

kewlest
awesomely
totally
intelligent
just
always

goddess/gorgeous/generous/green
really
utterly
enlightened/enlightening
nicest
energetic

katija gruene's face resembles the face of the Statue of Liberty (and Libertarians use Statue of Liberty for icon symbol), so she could dress up in a costume that looks like her and the Statue of Liberty while William Weld & katija gruene's campaign because United States population will have more hope!

there's 12 letters that spell katija gruene, there's 12 letters that spell State of Texas, there's 12 letters that spell United States, there's 12 letters that spell CoPresidents, and there's 12 letters that spell Green Parties

1,marvelous at teaching and so katija gruene be able to teach people and the Electoral College how to achieve democracy;
2, good looking;
3, has experience campaigning for President of the United States before;
4, sweet & nice & caring;
5, got her belief system of: enlighten not frighten, care not scare, happiness not hate, activism not anger, and kindness not killing;
6, healthy;
7, knowledgeable of the issues;
8, liked by the media;
9, got a record of speaking about how the United Nations said that the worst problem on gaia is domestic violence against women so katija gruene will gain women's votes;
10, attractive and so men will vote for katija gruene;
11, wanting children well cared for and so the children that know about katija gruene of which said children are now adults (or will be adults on Election Day of 2,020) will vote for katija gruene;
12, courageous when campaigning and thus she'll get more votes;
13, knowing how to justly reward people for the goods and services that said people provide;
14, the person Green Party of the United States needs to "jumpstart" it in year two thousand and twenty since people are now demoralized because of the Presidential Election of 2,016;
15, honest;

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Part II of an email I sent to William Weld Presidential Campaign
Reply #233 - May 3rd, 2019 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
16, endorsed by serenis (the magic goddess that encompasses all of eternity) and serenis says katija gruene will be the best President of the United States or CoPresident of the United States ever elected in 2,020
17, she has magical powers
18, she has a good sense of humor since her favorite animal noise is that of a monkey
19, she values our ten key values of: Grassroots Democracy, Social Justice And Equal Opportunity, Ecological Wisdom, Non-Violence, Decentralization, Community-Based Economics, Feminism And Gender Equity, Respect For Diversity, Personal And Global Responsibility, Future Focus And Sustainability
20, abides by her code of fair campaign practices
21, she has been living in poverty and therefore she understands persons' poverty problems

i'm 100% sure that katija gruene would be an excellent choice for (Co)President of US starting on Inauguration Day in 2021 is because that she is so nice, and real life kilrothi (kilrathi) really like her, and i've had visions of four real life kilrothi (kilrathi) speaking to me (names are mar, quicker, seeps, and areez (a schoolteacher), and those four kilrothi want katija gruene to establish an interstellar peace treaty with them and the United States and the United Nations; also because of current President Trump's anger that has, i'm guessing, terrified most of the United States Population and other countries' populations; katija gruene's only two challenges is that she's got to make more certain on her website her positions on issues and her platform and GPUS Platform and she might have to adjust her position on high speed rail because of perhaps imminent domain, cost, noise, & materials; these websites can tell you about real life kilrothi (kilrathi) via narrator Simon Parkes (a former and perhaps British Councilman and his wife was or perhaps still is in British Military Intelligence)

https://www.simonparkes.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVR9YjrZ2wk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oar4khgcOM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BzX7JtWbzM

https://concordiaabchao.wordpress.com/tag/new-age/

(Part 2) another reason why katija gruene is so electable as (Co)President in 2020 is because she hasn't been in D.C. or any other public office and so she won't be considered by voters to be a crony and so she'll be acknowledged as a genuine benevolent and beneficial candidate

a couple more reasons to nominate katija gruene for (Co)President of the United States in 2,020 is because katija gruene is a woman and the United States has never had a woman president before now and a woman President of the United States, such as katija gruene, would be inspiring to many girls & women on gaia and probably elsewhere, and katija gruene is probably be going to be well liked by Me Too & TIME'S UP persons because katija gruene wants sexual harassment(s) & sexual assault(s), sexual abuse(s), sexual battery, sexual batteries, and rape(s) to be ended especially because she's from multigenerational sexual abuse family members and thus she can relate to Me Too & TIME'S UP movements

and two more reasons why katija "kat" gruene would make an excellent (Co)President of the United States is: 1, because katija "kat" gruene has i think a 4 year degree in Communications and is training to be a teacher (both are going to be necessities to get United States and United Nations improved); 2, katija "kat" gruene knows how to keep her cool and stay effectively cheerful; and 3, katija "kat" gruene is i think sort of has a vertically challenged body height and so that would be inspiring to other persons that have vertically challenged body heights should katija "kat" gruene be elected (Co)President in year two thousand and twenty

, the Green Party of the United States and the United States Armed Forces, CIA, and FBI must really like katija gruene (and the Electoral College must really like katija gruene) since katija gruene (formerly as kat swift) dressed up as Wonder Woman Diana Prince when katija gruene years ago campaigned for Green Party nomination for President of the United States and since katija gruene said that when she was a kiddo she wanted to be Bionic Woman Smiley

i posted the following text on katija gruene's Facebook webpage on March 2, 2018: hey katija gruene, does katija gruene theorize that the Me Too Movement wants katija gruene to campaign for (Co)President in year two thousand and twenty because: 1, katija gruene (kat swift) communicated about 6 years ago (i think) that you came from multigenerational families that were mistreated sexually and Me Too Movement is about ending sexual crimes; and katija gruene (kat swift then) communicated in 2007 or 2008 that katija gruene's (then kat swift's) favorite colors are green and black and Me Too movement persons were black and have green color on Me Too Movement website? by the way, while i watched this recording of katija gruene (kat swift) years ago, i psychically sensed that katijaz gruene or family member(s) or friend(s) of katija gruene were subject to some kind of mistreatment given the tone of katija gruene's voice of said recording.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzHn2D789Wg

https://www.workplacesrespond.org/?gcli ... gKQc_D_BwE

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Part III of an email I sent to William Weld Presidential Campaign
Reply #234 - May 3rd, 2019 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
hey katija gruene, what is katija gruene's belief about local sales taxes on thin (not lean) dolls because many girls (and some women) prefer to model their bodies after said thin dolls (and said girls or said women can get eating challenges like anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa; and it's unfortunate that there are some persons that think "thin is in" (no offense if katija gruene is still thin from having difficulty affording food), and that "being thick is as boring as a brick" (no offense if katija gruene now has a thick body)

i've also had conscious mind to conscious mind communications with an alien grey named Magna (he's a time traveler and i asked him if he had influenced the writing of the Magna Carta of 1215 A.D. and he said "Yes") and he also said "katija gruene (formerly known as kat swift) is going to be elected (Co)President of the United States in year two thousand and twenty" most likely because she greatly talks about non-violence because President Trump's decision to have Pentagon and Dept. of Defense personnel get a Space Force as a new branch of Armed Forces, could perhaps have inadvertently got extraterrestrial alien beings to be on full alert given that New Year's Eve tweet from US Strategic Command and US Strategic Command is afraid that the USA has angered extraterrestrial beings and perhaps inadvertently provoked extraterrestrial beings to go to war against the USA because on New Year's Eve, US Strategic Command tweeted that the USA is ready to drop bigger objects than the balldrop in NYC on NYE, and later US Strategic Command said that US Strategic Command tweet was not of US Strategic Command's values

(Part 3) yeah, i don't want any war fare with any or all of the kilrothi (kilrathi), ever;
also, katija gruene could be elected POTUS/CoPOTUS in year two thousand and twenty because i've heard planet mother earth goddess gaia terra saying she'd use her divine intelligence, not the utter divine intelligence known as serenis the goddesss (giver of divine doing excellent super superb sensitivities) apomoo (all provider of magical omniloving omnipower) that encompasses all of eternity, to place in the sky clouds that look like words that say "Vote for katija gruene for POTUS (or CoPOTUS) in 2016" if katija gruene gets her campaign website substantially improved by January 1st of 2016 (the person that's mainly been holding kat gruene from being elected CoPOTUS/POTUS is kat gruene)

on sunday september 10, i had a vision of Madison Rigdon's highest self telling me that she wants her physical body to look just like katija gruene's so that she can be a Secret Service Agent to divert attacks away from katija gruene to Madison Rigdon; she's achieved her senior year at University of Kansas, and she's a member of Kansas Jayhawks women's volleyball team, but her hometown is Pflugerville, Texas Smiley so take a look at a picture of her (scroll down to see picture of her):http://www.kuathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7816

edited part typed September 29, 2017 on katija gruene's Facebook webpage: hey katija, Madison Rigdon's highest self appeared in front of my mind's eye on sunday september 24, 2017 and told me that she's fully certain katija gruene will be elected (Co)President of the United States in year two thousand and twenty! Smiley

she'll get elected CoPotUS in 2016 since she wants all persons to have guaranteed income for necessities and other items and most U.S. voters are worried about not having enough money

scroll down until you see picture of katija gruene

https://www.google.com/search...

katija gruene (when she was kat swift)

http://www.greenpartywatch.org/tag/kat-swift/

i posted this text on katija gruene's Facebook webpage just minutes ago:

i tried that 2nd link and it didn't work, but we can use first link to

get to Green Party Discussion Forums
use their search ability by typing PACs in Search by Keyword
while search by entire post is chosen
while Search in Forum(s) Search All Open Forums is chosen
while Search Options Find Post From Any Date is chosen
while Sorting Options Sort Results by last post date is chosen
while Display Options Show Results as threads is chose

next press enter or return

and then click on PACs topic that Magess posted

yeah, GreenPartyvictories2017+, for a few seconds during each of past few days, i actually wondered if katija gruene and Madison Rigdon were long lost identical twins of each other ha ha :lol:

and katija gruene said that she likes my posts about her that i've posted on her Facebook webpage Smiley (she doesn't capitalize her name despite her Facebook webpage automatically capitalizing it); i live in Independence, MO; and she said she wants me to come to TX to work on her campaign, and she called long distance from Texas to apartment that i reside in to have me come to TX, but because of health difficulties, i unfortunately can't travel to TX for time being

here's another reason why katija gruene can be ideal (Co)President Elected of the United States in year two thousand and twenty is because katija gruene has for the most part said that each person can disagree with her but each person and her can find commonalities

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Part IV of an email I sent to William Weld Presidential Campaign
Reply #235 - May 3rd, 2019 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
There are at least two valid reasons to impeach President Trump:

1, he has made comments of rage on live television broadcasts, and he has called for a Space Force, and that has probably terrified extraterrestrial alien beings of which said extraterrestrial alien beings will commence attacks against the United States of America to destroy the United States of America if he's not soon impeached;

2, he has referred to African countries as "s___hole" countries, and that has probably demoralized persons of African-American descent especially some African-Americans that presumably are still the 60% personnel of the United States of America Armed Forces;

a third reason to impeach President Trump is perhaps: that he has perhaps diverted his Presidential on duty time to negatively criticize persons (such as for example that NFL player) instead of overseeing his Cabinet officers to make certain that they're doing their duties.

I would say #1 and #2 are impeachable offenses because the Constitution does say that a President can be impeached because of inability to perform duties, and #1 could be considered inciting a gigantic riot or inciting violence (that extraterrestrial beings could theoretically attack the USA because of justifiable provocation) ; and #3 could perhaps be considered dereliction of duty and thus #3 could perhaps be considered an impeachable offense.

Given katija gruene's cheerfulness and katija gruene's determination to provide so much to so many billions of beings and William Weld's calmness and William Weld's determination to provide so much to so many billions of beings, katija gruene and William Weld would definitely win the (Co)Presidency and (Co)Vice Presidency of the United States in year two thousand twenty.

I've noticed that katija "kat" gruene's face and hairstyle greatly resemble the face and hairstyle of the Statue of Liberty. If katija gruene dressed up in a Statue of Liberty costume, then katija would most likely attract tens of millions of votes (perhaps a hundred million or more votes) given how that voters in the United are looking for a person they can trust and given how that katija likes the Libertarian Party of the United States as well as the Green Party of the United States, and so let's have William Weld and katija gruene and others campaign for CoPotUS & CoVPotUS in 2,020 year.

William Weld since you seem to favor some gun control (see page 1), he'd make a good combo with katija gruene because she and the Green Party of the United States favor thoughtful gun control, though katija gruene had considered campaigning for President of the United States in I think 2016 with Kent Mesplay, but the Green Party of the United States renominated Jill Stein for that position in 2016 (Jill had her running mate be Ajamu Baraka in 2016), and Kent said he didn't want guns to be given up (I think Kent said that in 2015 xor 2016).

Libertarian Partiers and Green Partiers can agree on at least some issues such as:

1, using perpetual motion machines or solar power or wind power for electricity so we don't have to depend on fossil fuels or oil or coal or biofuels for electricity (biofuels must be replaced by foodcrops instead);

2, releasing incarcerated persons that aren't justly convicted of violence, stop unjustly incarcerating person(s), and justly improving police behaviors;

3, end all curfew(s);

4, having person(s) justly convicted of crimes fairly compensate person(s) they've victimized;

5, abolishment of landmines & cluster bombs, and abolish transfer(s) or sale(s) or gift(s) of weapon(s) to foreigner(s);

6, fair proportional taxation of prostitution, internet gambling, trash, health & safety of all imported products into the "United" States of America, pornography, violent media product(s),

7, outlaw alcohol & tobacco and other non-worthwhile dangerous drugs that aren't outlawed starting at least 2,032 after having provided rehabilitation for persons that use said dangerous drugs starting ASAP;

8, end abuse & neglect of children;

9, end all unjust laws;

10, $100k to each person during her or his birthday starting now to deter 187 million future suicides (when government takes $ from people, then there's tyranny; but when government gives $ to people, then there's liberty);

11, proportionally pay each person $ for allowing more trees to grow on her or his or their lands to greatly improve environmental conditions on gaia;

12, perhaps limitedly expand the Peace Corps to provide storm shelters for schools paid for by 15% progressive sales tax on military weapons;

13, no war with Iraq;

14, abolish death penalties;

15, I'm guessing abolish curfews because i've seen videorecordings of more GP members than LP members during nighttimes protesting;

16, give persons convicted of non-violent drug crimes treatment instead of incarceration;

17, okayly just treatment of persons incarcerated;

My new rules for chess:

Note that I haven't included that part of that email in this reply because it's posted on Off Topic discussion forum topic "Post your thoughts for improvements or advancements of games here." pages 1 and 2 my ideas 1 through 10.

Sincerely,
Alayne Leung

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

2nd email I sent to William Weld Presidential Campaign
Reply #236 - May 3rd, 2019 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Second email: William Weld will weld USA unity back together again with katija gruene that everyone will enjoy and have seen

Greetings William Weld,

The USA is so divided, so here's a much more wonderful and beneficial charismatic persuasive winning years two thousand and nineteen and twenty Presidential and Vice Presidential Campaign theme:

"I'm former Governor Massachusetts William Weld and I want your vote for President in year two thousand and nineteen Republican Presidential Primary and Presidential General Election because I will weld the unity of the USA with"

katija gruene should say "me, katija gruene formerly known as "kat swift" of the Green Party, as his Vice Presidential running mate, so that USA unity will be welded back together that all will have enjoyed and seen.";

(feel free to improve above campaign theme as you and katija gruene desire)

sincerely,
Alayne Leung

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #237 - May 3rd, 2019 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Weld? Why?

Which things that Weld supported by voting for do you really really like?

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Re: William Weld & katija gruene for Pres & Vice Pres respectively edited
Reply #238 - May 3rd, 2019 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Jeff, here's a website's list of that website's said declaration(s) are William "Bill" Weld's positions on the issues; I agree with at least 90% of his positions on those issues (Thumbs up to those positions) and he's a (Thumbs up) Progressive-Leaning Libertarian (according to that website) and that's another reason why he'd make a good President and why katija gruene would make a good Vice President (she's pretty much a progressive and she leans libertarian) :

http://www.ontheissues.org/Bill_Weld.htm

Also, he's reportedly good at chess (having simultaneously played three games while blindfolded) , and he's been having a consistently calm personality attitude unlike President Republican President Donald J. Trump, so having Republican Presidential Candidate William "Bill" Weld elected would be very good to improve relations with persons residing in the USA and foreigners especially extraterrestrial alien beings that are probably very displeased with President Republican Donald J. Trump' comments of: a, desiring for a 5th or 6th branch of the USA Armed Forces to be a Space Force; b, having the USA Armed Forces "built so big and so powerful that nobody will want to attack US", and c, multiple rage comments. 

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Re: William Weld & katija gruene for Pres. & Vice Pres.?
Reply #239 - May 3rd, 2019 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on May 3rd, 2019 at 6:00pm:
Jeff, here's website's list of that website's said declaration(s) are William "Bill" Weld's positions on the issues; I agree with at least 90% of his positions on those issues:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Bill_Weld.htm
Declarations and "positions" are just other names for campaign promises... I'm sure you know how much those mean.

What has Weld actually voted in favor of?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Ally w/ Green Party of US for unity chads for PotUSes&VPotUSes? edited
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy