Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Planet Money Presidential Platform
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Planet Money Presidential Platform (Read 7913 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The Planet Money Presidential Platform
Reply #150 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Don_G, use a search engine with "define: word" to determine the definitions of ever word I said in that reply, but replace "word" of "define: word" with each word I typed of that reply and study English language more.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #151 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:16pm:
Don_G, use a search engine with "define: word" to determine the definitions of ever word I said in that reply, but replace "word" of "define: word" with each word I typed of that reply and study English language more.

You're asking of me, more than is due to you. My lack of understanding is not my problem. Don't fuk with me and I'll try to help you out.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #152 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
Then, Don_G, why did you reply Quote:
WHAT are you talking about??
after I replied Quote:
And a sin tax on thin (not lean) dolls because some girls and some women model their bodies like thin dolls, and that can lead to anorexia or bulimia.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #153 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Let's take a look at "tax" word, we can theorize "tax" word is perhaps an acronym that stands for:

taking
amounts
xenophobically

; and United States "Constitutional" Amendment XVI specficially says, "The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/amendments-11-27

Yeah, I'd say that form of a tax code theoretically appears like:

taking
amounts
xenophobically

; so let's repeal Amendment XVI by getting ratified a Constitutional Amendment that mandates much more simpler and much more fairer and much more just and much more kinder laws of (not tax code laws) but allowing government(s) to get obligatory investments for use by government(s).  (Basically, "tax" word is replaced and repealed in favor of "obligatory investments".

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #154 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:55am:
... let's repeal Amendment XVI by getting ratified a Constitutional Amendment that mandates much more simpler and much more fairer and much more just and much more kinder laws of (not tax code laws) but allowing government(s) to get obligatory investments for use by government(s).  (Basically, "tax" word is replaced and repealed in favor of "obligatory investments".

I have an even better idea:

Repeal Amendment XVI completely.  Replace it with nothing.

Americans will save nearly $5 Trillion annually.   

Can you imagine the economic growth that would happen if $5 Trillion more was put in the economy?

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #155 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
I'm not going to support requiring person(s) to work without fair and just wages paid to said person(s) for work said person(s).  Those "obligatory investments", that I referred to above, are to be exclusively of money, such as dollar bill(s) or coin(s) or electronic monetary amount(s) or paper check(s) or money order(s) paid to United States Treasury to pay for projects authorized by Congress or Progress depending on how that federal legislature is designed to be.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #156 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Aug 27th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
Those "obligatory investments", that I referred to above, are exclusively of money provided to government to pay for projects authorized by Congress or Progress depending on how that federal legislature is designed to be.
Yeah yeah, calling taxes "investments" is a long standing "progressive" lie.

The fact that you buy into it proves to me that you are a whack job. Cheesy

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #157 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
As I said earlier, I'm a progressive libertarian.  I am not an economic minarchist or an economic monarchist wannabe.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #158 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Aug 27th, 2018 at 6:13pm:
As I said earlier, I'm a progressive libertarian.  I am not an economic minarchist or an economic monarchist wannabe.
Call yourself whatever you want, if you think taxes are "investments", you're a  "progressive" whack job. Cheesy

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #159 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Jeff, counties and cities and towns can have huge health and safety inspection fees of of prostitution services and sellings of very violent fictional media products (such as Grand Theft Auto videogames and Dragonball Z episodes) , that are in those jurisdictions, and those fees can pay for some of those obligatory investments to United States Treasury.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Planet Money Presidential Platform
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy