Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is there really a "Deep State"?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is there really a "Deep State"? (Read 5131 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Is there really a "Deep State"?
Reply #120 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:27am:
I am coming to the conclusion that you are can't be deflecting my threads and jamming them up with irrelevancies by mere coincidence, and that you are probably a paid troll of one of the, what, 17?, secret police agencies.

British Intelligence, that's why I have to write rather than speak, this way you can't hear my accent.  Fortunately word processing tells me when I spell words correctly in English rather than incorrectly as Americans do.

We Brits work with American, French and other intelligence agencies far more than you Yanks are aware.  We've had our eye on you for a while.  We have listening devices all over your house.  Your dog BTW, isn't a dog but an Albanian agent who endured some seriously painful surgery.

Look out your window.  See the car parked across the street?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #121 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:35am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:30am:
British Intelligence, that's why I have to write rather than speak, this way you can't hear my accent.  Fortunately word processing tells me when I spell words correctly in English rather than incorrectly as Americans do.

We Brits work with American, French and other intelligence agencies far more than you Yanks are aware.  We've had our eye on you for a while.  We have listening devices all over your house.  Your dog BTW, isn't a dog but an Albanian agent who endured some seriously painful surgery.

Look out your window.  See the car parked across the street?

Just more distracting troll BS without ever directly addressing a point.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #122 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:35am:
Just more distracting troll BS without ever directly addressing a point.

Gotcha.  It's so much better when you make up points and address those.  To not address a point, now that's trolling.   You don't troll, you make them up!

So why can't you just say you'll cut the crap and just address my points?  I scare you too much?  Why, I wonder ...

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #123 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:37am:
Gotcha.  It's so much better when you make up points and address those.  To not address a point, now that's trolling.   You don't troll, you make them up!

So why can't you just say you'll cut the crap and just address my points?  I scare you too much?  Why, I wonder ...

Troll on.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #124 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:17pm:
Troll on.

That from a Bernie supporter who turned around and voted for Hillary after saying you never would

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #125 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:17pm:
Troll on.

Hey Tom,

In all seriousness, you should talk to a psychiatrist and let them know you are showing clear symptoms of borderline personality disorder.  My ex-wife had that and it's ultimately why I left.  One of the main symptoms is the complete inability to recognize that there is any relation between how you treat other people and how they treat you.

My wife would say things to me that were very annoying and obnoxious.  Constant insults, digs, dredging up the past.  I'd say stop, and she'd ignore it like you did.   I finally started doing some of the things back to her that she did to me, like I did to you.  She became very agitated, like you did, and told me to stop.  She also like you could make no connection that those are things that she did to me like you couldn't.

So she said why are you doing that?  Like you did.  I said because you do that to me and I don't like it, like I told you.  She said but you don't do those things, I don't like it.  I said you do do those things and I don't like it, that's what I'm trying to tell you.  She just couldn't grasp the connection, like you can't.

It's hilarious on a message board that you call me a "troll" for doing to you what you do to me.  But in your real life, it can't be funny.  She wanted to be married to me, I wanted to be married to her.  But she wouldn't stop abusing me and she wouldn't listen to the counselors we went to who were all on my side that addressing our problems had to start with her not talking to me like that.  Including her minister who as politely as he could told her she was "selfish."  Note the quote.

Anyway, Godspeed, my friend.  But I'm not stopping until you do.  FWIW

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #126 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:47pm:
Hey Tom,

In all seriousness, you should talk to a psychiatrist and let them know you are showing clear symptoms of borderline personality disorder.  My ex-wife had that and it's ultimately why I left.  One of the main symptoms is the complete inability to recognize that there is any relation between how you treat other people and how they treat you.

My wife would say things to me that were very annoying and obnoxious.  Constant insults, digs, dredging up the past.  I'd say stop, and she'd ignore it like you did.   I finally started doing some of the things back to her that she did to me, like I did to you.  She became very agitated, like you did, and told me to stop.  She also like you could make no connection that those are things that she did to me like you couldn't.

So she said why are you doing that?  Like you did.  I said because you do that to me and I don't like it, like I told you.  She said but you don't do those things, I don't like it.  I said you do do those things and I don't like it, that's what I'm trying to tell you.  She just couldn't grasp the connection, like you can't.

It's hilarious on a message board that you call me a "troll" for doing to you what you do to me.  But in your real life, it can't be funny.  She wanted to be married to me, I wanted to be married to her.  But she wouldn't stop abusing me and she wouldn't listen to the counselors we went to who were all on my side that addressing our problems had to start with her not talking to me like that.  Including her minister who as politely as he could told her she was "selfish."  Note the quote.

Anyway, Godspeed, my friend.  But I'm not stopping until you do.  FWIW

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." - Mark Twain

Troll on.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #127 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:15pm:
"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." - Mark Twain

Troll on.

Right, when I do to you what you do to me ... for that reason, to show you that it's annoying ... I'm trolling.  But you're not trolling when you do it to me just cuse that's what you do.

EXACTLY like my EX-wife.  I'm telling you guy, borderline personality disorder.  Get help

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #128 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:23pm:
Right, when I do to you what you do to me ... for that reason, to show you that it's annoying ... I'm trolling.  But you're not trolling when you do it to me just cuse that's what you do.

EXACTLY like my EX-wife.  I'm telling you guy, borderline personality disorder.  Get help
In my opinion, developed over a long time with much consideration, Tom is an anarchist working as a tool of the Communists. He might not realize it... Nevertheless, I fault him for it.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #129 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 8:27am:
And the murderous Shah the the CIA installed was your kind of libertarian...
Piss off dolt. Grin You are a tool of radical Islamists and Communist terror. Cry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is there really a "Deep State"?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy