Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 58 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment? (Read 14331 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Feb 14th, 2017 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
It seems the President is on the fast-track for impeachment.  Congressional Left-Wing UniParty hacks are hell-bent on getting Trump in front of a Congressional Impeachment Committee.  Maxine Waters, Rob Reiner, Rachael Maddow, Chucky Schumer, et al are clamoring for impeachment.

President Donald Trump knew for weeks that national security adviser Michael Flynn had misled the White House about his contacts with Russia but did not immediately force him out, an administration spokesman said on Tuesday.

Trump was informed in late January that Flynn had not told Vice President Mike Pence the whole truth about conversations he had before Trump took office with Russia's ambassador to the United States, White House spokesman Sean Spicer said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-flynn-idUSKBN15T226

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Re: How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
I like that nice Vice-President. He actually impressed me in the debates, especially juxtaposed with that awful Kaine fellow.

Here's the real question: Will I be able to collect a Trump commemorative presidential $1 coin, or will he be out too quickly to be included in the set?

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 7:03am
Print Post  
Flynn is a Democrat appointed by Obama to be director of the Defense Intelligence Agency. You have to expect he was making side deals with the Russians, especially after Obama's re-election, when Obama gained that "more flexibility" in making secret deals with the Russians that he got caught talking about...

Can Obama be impeached retroactively?

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 9:39am
Print Post  
There's no need to impeach a former president as they can be tried the normal way.

Trump's impeach will start as soon as the GOP leadership is confident that their base is disenfranchised with Trump.  When the recession is underway, they'll impeach. 

They may also impeach if he does something that can't be ignored, like ignoring a supreme court decision against the administration.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 11:39am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 11:37pm:
Here's the real question: Will I be able to collect a Trump commemorative presidential $1 coin, or will he be out too quickly to be included in the set?
Here is one of many .999 Silver 1-ounce Commemorative presidential $1 coins available.  These are NOT minted by the U.S. Mint. There are various independent mints that offer these - and coins of similar design featuring the Trump head on one side and a Make America Great Again sloban on the other side.

I was tempted to buy some of these coins, but the premium was nearly double the silver content value - a coin with $17 worth of silver was fetching $33 to $35.  After Trump gets impeached, these coins will be worth $17 again and I might buy some.

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 11:52am
Print Post  
I don't know, they're pretty funny.  I could see the price going up if he gets impeached.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 9:39am:
They may also impeach if he does something that can't be ignored, like ignoring a supreme court decision against the administration. 
Maybe he'll just do what FDR did and threaten to appoint a few more Supreme Court Justices who will vote with him?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 11:52am:
I don't know, they're pretty funny.  I could see the price going up if he gets impeached. 

I've still got a can of Billy Beer. It didn't get more valuable when Slick Willie Clinton got impeached.

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 3:34pm:
I've still got a can of Billy Beer. It didn't get more valuable when Slick Willie Clinton got impeached.

Wasn't Billy beer from Carter's brother?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 3:45pm:
Wasn't Billy beer from Carter's brother?

They just gave him free Billy Beer so he would let them call their beer "Billy Beer". Everybody was happy except the people that bought Billy Beer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 58
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy