Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment? (Read 11547 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Reply #10 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 10:51pm:
It seems the President is on the fast-track for impeachment.  Congressional Left-Wing UniParty hacks are hell-bent on getting Trump in front of a Congressional Impeachment Committee.  Maxine Waters, Rob Reiner, Rachael Maddow, Chucky Schumer, et al are clamoring for impeachment.

Did they all work to impeach Nixon too? Or just wish they could have...

Really Chief, why would you bother to tell us that the Communists and fellow travelers and useful idiots are clamoring to impeach Trump? Duh!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 5:33pm:
Really Chief, why would you bother to tell us that the Communists and fellow travelers and useful idiots are clamoring to impeach Trump? Duh!

Because with all the scandal surrounding NSA advisor Flynn, it looks as if they might succeed.

They're trying to connect the President to Flynn's promises of relaxed sanctions to the Russians.  They claim that Trump was aware of this prior to his taking office.

I'll wager that Comey is looking into the matter as I write this. And I'll wager Soros is paying him to.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 5:45pm:
Because with all the scandal surrounding NSA advisor Flynn, it looks as if they might succeed.

In charging Obama with something? I'm sure they could easily charge Obama with any number of things...

You think they will?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 5:45pm:
I'll wager that Comey is looking into the matter as I write this.

Buddy, If The Donald lets Comey keep his job, and Comey then burns The Donald, shoots him down in flames...

Well, who's to blame there?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 6:15pm:
Buddy, If The Donald lets Comey keep his job, and Comey then burns The Donald, shoots him down in flames...

Well, who's to blame there?

If the FBI finds that the President was complicit with Flynn's promises of relaxed sanctions to Russia, The president will be compelled to take the Hot Seat. That's all I'm claiming at this point.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 6:20pm:
If the FBI finds that the President was complicit with Flynn's promises of relaxed sanctions to Russia, The president will be compelled to take the Hot Seat. That's all I'm claiming at this point.

Which President? It seems likely to me that Flynn did what the President who appointed him wanted him to do...

That would be Obama. No sense in our Representatives asking Obama questions. It would be no more productive than when they asked Hillary questions.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 6:25pm:
Which President? It seems likely to me that Flynn did what the President who appointed him wanted him to do...

That would be Obama. No sense in our Representatives asking Obama questions. It would be no more productive than when they asked Hillary questions.

Hillary was not indicted for any malfeasance. She was never pressed for any sworn testimony.

House Republicans and Democrats are calling for an immediate probe into the President's collusion with Russia.

It's a very serious matter, as we are talking about colluding with the enemy, and we all know that means the "t" word.

If it's discovered that e-mails, taped phone conversations, or other communiques were deleted or erased to cover up evidence, you can be be certain there will be obstruction of justice charges. And Flynn may be called to testify also.
Things are looking pretty grim for this President - blaming "fake" news for all this turmoil on the Hill ain't gonna cut it.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:49am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 10:35pm:
Hillary was not indicted for any malfeasance. She was never pressed for any sworn testimony.

House Republicans and Democrats are calling for an immediate probe into the President's collusion with Russia.

It's a very serious matter, as we are talking about colluding with the enemy, and we all know that means the "t" word.

As I've tried to make clear, I'm in favor of finding out just what Obama meant by having "more flexibility after the election" and what sort of collusion with the Russians ensued.

Hillary lied to Congress. Hillary kept secrets on her private server.

Trump wasn't President when Flynn was talking to the Russians.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/02/15/is-michael-flynns-resignation-a-sign-of

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:49am:
As I've tried to make clear, I'm in favor of finding out just what Obama meant by having "more flexibility after the election" and what sort of collusion with the Russians ensued.

Hillary lied to Congress. Hillary kept secrets on her private server.

Trump wasn't President when Flynn was talking to the Russians.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/02/15/is-michael-flynns-resignation-a-sign-of

Flynn was fired by Obama. Hillary has been exonerated of any wrongdoings (TYVM Loretta Lynch, James Comey) during her tenure as SoS.  Obama has returned to civilian life.  As far as the Justice Dept is concerned, these two are untouchable.

But the WSJ reported

"U.S. intelligence officials have withheld sensitive intelligence from President Donald Trump because they are concerned it could be leaked or compromised, according to current and former officials familiar with the matter."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/spies-keep-intelligence-from-donald-trump-148720935...

I sure hope this is fake news, because if its not, we are in a serious crisis right now.  I need to know for certain so I can start dumping stocks.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 11:37am:
Flynn was fired by Obama. Hillary has been exonerated of any wrongdoings (TYVM Loretta Lynch, James Comey) during her tenure as SoS.

Flynn was also fired by Trump.

Obama's Atty. General decided not to follow up on all the evidence against Hillary that was gathered by the FBI and  publicly presented by Comey.

That does not amount to "exoneration" it amounts to a perversion of justice, malfeasance by Obama's Atty. General and FBI director. Corruption at the highest levels of our government.

"We have all this evidence that Hillary committed multiple felonies related to national security, but nobody is brave enough to indict her." does not make her felonious behavior disappear.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy