Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 56 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment? (Read 11642 times)
Dissident Right
Ex Member

Re: How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Reply #260 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:14am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 2:37am:
Well, it's official:

Articles of impeachment are being drawn up against Donald Trump, says congressman Al Green (D-TX).

“We will move forward, and as a matter of fact, I am currently crafting - drafting if you will - articles of impeachment.” 

“If the president is not above the law, he should be charged by way of impeachment by the US House of Representatives.”

But Congressman Green has a tough row to hoe. An actual impeachment requires a majority vote in the House and a two-thirds majority in the Senate. It would require a lot of Republicans turncoats for a vote to impeach.

Democrat Attack Dog Maxine Waters is strangely silent about the announcement.

I stand by my prediction that DNC party leadership will see this quashed.

But I really, really, really hope they let it through.

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #261 - May 26th, 2017 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I stand by my prediction that DNC party leadership will see this quashed.

But I really, really, really hope they let it through.
The DNC has no legal power at all fool!

It's the Two Parties that rule America, and given the fact that The Donald is President and knows how to make deals, it seems most likely that he's made a deal with the TwoParties. Cry

I predict it will end badly for ordinary working Americans...

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #262 - May 27th, 2017 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 4:19pm:
The DNC has no legal power at all fool!

It's the Two Parties that rule America, and given the fact that The Donald is President and knows how to make deals, it seems most likely that he's made a deal with the TwoParties. Cry

I predict it will end badly for ordinary working Americans...

We hope so. Ordinary americans need to be taught a hard lesson before they will do what's right. They came close during the last election when they supported Trump, but they were tricked by a corporate psychopath who pretended that he was for the ordinary guy.

If the US survives intact until the end of Trup's term, Americans will be ready to try again.

The trouble is, they are always going to be held back by their belief in their system. They can't come to understand that they must demand 'socially' responsible capitalism as opposed to greed of the 1%. And therefore, they unconsciously continue to support the 1%. Trump is the proof!

A few libertarians try and express some correct ideals but they are misled and stray away from the basic message. They have no real direction and do more harm to progressing than good.

That's what I'm here to teach. Some may be able to accept the turth, most will continue to go kicking and screaming their vitriol and their hate.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #263 - May 27th, 2017 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 12:17pm:
We hope so. Ordinary americans need to be taught a hard lesson before they will do what's right. They came close during the last election when they supported Trump, but they were tricked by a corporate psychopath who pretended that he was for the ordinary guy.
You mean Hillary?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #264 - May 30th, 2017 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
White House Slams "False & Unverifiable" CNN Claims Of Intercepted Russian Trump Threats.

"This is yet another round of false and unverified claims made by anonymous sources to smear the President," a White House spokesman told CNN.

The spokesman said the story plays "into the hands of our adversaries and put our country at risk."

Trump tweeted:

"Russian officials must be laughing at the U.S. & how a lame excuse for why the Dems lost the election has taken over the Fake News."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-30/white-house-slams-false-unverifiable-cn...

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #265 - May 30th, 2017 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 2:27pm:
You mean Hillary?

No, and Hillary wouldn't have given your people anything either to solve the problem facing the 99%. I don't think she even pretended she would, but it's of no consequence now anyway.

Trump actually did make significant promises. Everybody who supported him knows that. And they are also learning that none of those promises will be honoured.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #266 - May 30th, 2017 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 12:12pm:
White House Slams "False & Unverifiable" CNN Claims Of Intercepted Russian Trump Threats.

"This is yet another round of false and unverified claims made by anonymous sources to smear the President," a White House spokesman told CNN.

The spokesman said the story plays "into the hands of our adversaries and put our country at risk."

Trump tweeted:

"Russian officials must be laughing at the U.S. & how a lame excuse for why the Dems lost the election has taken over the Fake News."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-30/white-house-slams-false-unverifiable-cn...

I have repeatedly tried to make  it clear to you that it's "most likely" that none of Trump's contacts with Russia/Putin were issues that would amount to being illegal or treasonous or wrong in any valid way. You don't seem to be capable of grasping that, hence this nonsense from you.

And I have also made it abundantly clear to you that Trump and Trump's office, as well as his 'campaign' did indeed have conversations with the Russians. I'm suggesting that it would be totally foolish to deny that.

So now, are you capable of reconciling those two statements in your mind? I think it's time you tried.

Having said that, I will also try to make you aware that your country's propagandists are in control of the situation and will likely turn innocent contacts with Russia/Putin into something that could become an impeachable offence! Maybe?

These are just the facts! And of course, it all hinges on the other fact that your country has decided to make Russia the enemy. The reason for that is also something of which I've made you aware. That is, once again, Russia being a world power with the capability of getting in the way of US plans as per outlined in the PNAC.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #267 - May 30th, 2017 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 1:15pm:
I have repeatedly tried to make  it clear to you that it's "most likely" that none of Trump's contacts with Russia/Putin were issues that would amount to being illegal or treasonous or wrong in any valid way. You don't seem to be capable of grasping that, hence this nonsense from you.
These are not my views. They are the intellectual property of Tyler Durden (zero hedge.com). Note that I have provided the link to the source in the post.

And I have also made it abundantly clear to you that Trump and Trump's office, as well as his 'campaign' did indeed have conversations with the Russians. I'm suggesting that it would be totally foolish to deny that.
Agreed. It would be foolish. Problem is, the only evidence of that happening is the transcripts of the conversations which the Russians have offered to provide.  But these are not admissible as evidence.

Having said that, I will also try to make you aware that your country's propagandists are in control of the situation and will likely turn innocent contacts with Russia/Putin into something that could become an impeachable offence! Maybe?
Maybe. But even if impeachment was called for, there must be incontrovertible evidence for the Senate to convict. Russia has the only evidence, and not a single shred of it is admissible in an impeachment hearing.

...Russia being a world power with the capability of getting in the way of US plans as per outlined in the PNAC.
Good. I hope they do.  The PNAC is just a bunch of New World Order NeoCon thugs who want to force democracy at the point of a gun, and to topple foreign regimes.  They are the conspicuous arm of the Deep State.

Good riddence.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #268 - May 30th, 2017 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 2:04pm:
These are not my views. They are the intellectual property of Tyler Durden (zero hedge.com). Note that I have provided the link to the source in the post.

Agreed. It would be foolish. Problem is, the only evidence of that happening is the transcripts of the conversations which the Russians have offered to provide.  But these are not admissible as evidence.

Maybe. But even if impeachment was called for, there must be incontrovertible evidence for the Senate to convict. Russia has the only evidence, and not a single shred of it is admissible in an impeachment hearing.

Good. I hope they do.  The PNAC is just a bunch of New World Order NeoCon thugs who want to force democracy at the point of a gun, and to topple foreign regimes.  They are the conspicuous arm of the Deep State.

Good riddence.

Thank you, and I apologize for my accusations then. It appears that we are on the same wavelength.

I would only differ on the issue of impeachment. I continue to maintain that if the Republicans turn against Trump then impeachment would be easy. Something could easily be invented.

Simply stated, the system no longer has any credibility. The proof of that is that Clinton was seriously threatened with impeachment for getting a blow job from Lewinsky. Had the Democrats cooperated, Clinton would have been toast. Surely something as egregious as that would be invented for Trump.

He's not out of the woods yet by a long shot. If the Dems persist, and it's pretty sure they will because they're still on a roll, they could succeed in turning all polls very much against the Repub chances in the next election. That's what it would take to cause the R's to turn thumbs down on Trump.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #269 - May 31st, 2017 at 7:00am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 3:22pm:
Simply stated, the system no longer has any credibility. The proof of that is that Clinton was seriously threatened with impeachment for getting a blow job from Lewinsky.

Clinton was impeached. If you don't know that, or why, you can Google it. I'm not going to spoon feed you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 56
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy