Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 46 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment? (Read 8033 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Reply #270 - May 31st, 2017 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
MSM goes berserk over Trump's midnight Tweet.  CNN, MSNBC, and FOX News are going nutso. They have discussion panels over this outrageos news event.

President Trump’s late-night tweet with a misspelled word — covfefe — took over Twitter Wednesday.
Mr. Trump tweeted around midnight, “Despite the constant negative press covfefe.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/31/covfefe-donald-trumps-late-night...

Trump played along and later Tweeted:

"Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!"

He has these [MSM] fools eating out of his hand. And they don't even realize it!

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #271 - May 31st, 2017 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 31st, 2017 at 12:21pm:
MSM goes berserk over Trump's midnight Tweet.  CNN, MSNBC, and FOX News are going nutso. They have discussion panels over this outrageos news event.

President Trump’s late-night tweet with a misspelled word — covfefe — took over Twitter Wednesday.
Mr. Trump tweeted around midnight, “Despite the constant negative press covfefe.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/31/covfefe-donald-trumps-late-night...

Trump played along and later Tweeted:

"Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!"

He has these [MSM] fools eating out of his hand. And they don't even realize it!

Do you really think so? I think he's doing himself a lot of harm and so do the Republicans. This is the kind of behaviour that is partly responsible for the rift between the US and Europe that is widening.

Anyway, it's worth watching!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #272 - May 31st, 2017 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 31st, 2017 at 1:11pm:
Do you really think so? I think he's doing himself a lot of harm and so do the Republicans.

Yep.  At times, Trump may not seem overly intelligent  - Ok, let's be honest - sometimes (when not coached by a tele-prompter) he sounds like a complete idiot.

I'm beginning to think this might be by design.  He is using Tweets to mystify and misdirect attention from things that matter. Much like a magician uses misdirection to affect an illusion of magic.

There are so many incredibly significant things happening in the world today, and Trump has the MSM talking-head morons discussing how he misspelled a word in one of his Tweets!!

If this is delibertate (and I believe it is), it is genius.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #273 - May 31st, 2017 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 31st, 2017 at 1:56pm:
Yep.  At times, Trump may not seem overly intelligent  - Ok, let's be honest - sometimes (when not coached by a tele-prompter) he sounds like a complete idiot.

I'm beginning to think this might be by design.  He is using Tweets to mystify and misdirect attention from things that matter. Much like a magician uses misdirection to affect an illusion of magic.

There are so many incredibly significant things happening in the world today, and Trump has the MSM talking-head morons discussing how he misspelled a word in one of his Tweets!!

If this is delibertate (and I believe it is), it is genius.

Geez, you were cheerleading for The Donald during the campaign, and you are still cheerleading for him.

Can't we just wait and see? Since far too many people in Congress don't like him or what he wants to do, not much of it is likely to happen.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #274 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
More Breaking News!

Trump just announce the US will withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord!

He gave the speech in the Rose Garden this afternoon.  The crowd responded with thunderous applause and hoots, which was expected. 

Trump explained that the Paris Accord "imposes no meaningful obligations on the World's leading polluters." He said it would threaten America's sovereignty and would diminish our competitiveness in the world markets.  He mentioned "unacceptible legal liabilities" as well.  And of course, he closed the speech with "We are going to Make America Great again!".

A furious Elon Musk (Trump's Advisory Council Member) says "Am departing presidential councils. Climate change is real. Leaving Paris is not good for America or the world!"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #275 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:03pm:
More Breaking News!

Trump just announce the US will withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord!

Wasn't that the private club for Important World Leaders that Obama joined?

I know about treaties agreed to by the U.S. Senate, they obligate the U.S. to "join" in on certain specific things...

But this Leaders Club for Saving the Earth from Changes in its Climate... That was just something the O joined on his own, and it's no surprise The Donald doesn't want the honorary membership Barry fixed him up with. Not many of the other Leaders like The Donald I think... Why would he want to be in some club with them?

Perhaps if Trump bowed more often and promised to be flexible, Important World Leaders would like him better? IDK.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #276 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:13pm:
Perhaps if Trump bowed more often and promised to be flexible, Important World Leaders would like him better? IDK.

Just my opinion - Trump doesn't care if Important World Leaders like him or not.

I think Trump is sending a message to the world:  America won't be bullied into signing accords which are not in America's best interest.

edit: I forgot to mention that Trump also said he might consider making some deals with the Paris Accord.  But  there would need to be some drastic amendments before he would consider it. There was a $100 billion liability that he was not fond of.  That would need to be removed, along with some other things that would kill American jobs.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #277 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 11:47pm
Print Post  

TRUMPS. HEAD. ON. A. PIKE. THEY. WILL. NOT. STOP. NOT. EVER.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #278 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:27pm:
Just my opinion - Trump doesn't care if Important World Leaders like him or not.

I think Trump is sending a message to the world:  America won't be bullied into signing accords which are not in America's best interest.

edit: I forgot to mention that Trump also said he might consider making some deals with the Paris Accord.  But  there would need to be some drastic amendments before he would consider it. There was a $100 billion liability that he was not fond of.  That would need to be removed, along with some other things that would kill American jobs.

Clearly Trump believes that he can get away with snubbing the rest of the world. And shallow thinking Americans of the sort that support Trump do too!

That's good, because Trump can't.

By now everybody on this board must understand the reason Nato exists, yet Trump has already began to alienate Germany, the biggest supporter of Nato outside the US.

Do you understand that the US loses if Nato is tampered with? Or maybe it's easier to understand that Russia gains tremendously from Nato faltering? I hope so?

The US can't continue to feed off of the resources of the rest of the world. The other side, which we can refer to as the Brics, is demanding a piece of the pie. If they succeed it means a huge decrease in your lifestyle and your quality of life. Or at least what you consider as your quality of life. This is why Russia and China are being demonized. It's also what the N.Korea situation is all about.

A military solution is off the table!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #279 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 1:03pm:
Do you understand that the US loses if Nato is tampered with? Or maybe it's easier to understand that Russia gains tremendously from Nato faltering? I hope so?
I don't.  The US is NATO. Without the US, NATO will collapse in pile of dust.  NATO's mission has been redfined. They no longer repel Soviet Invasion. That threat ended 26 years ago. They are now an anti-terrorist mobilized force.  I really don't see how the US loses if we bowed out.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 46
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy