Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 79 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment? (Read 21584 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Reply #600 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 1:03pm:
You're feelings are hurt and so I'll have to repair some bridges with you for a while. It's sort of fun stringing you back and forth.

I have no idea why you think my feelings are hurt. Whatever.    Roll Eyes

Don_G wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 1:03pm:
Anyway, the Bannon story is posted. We'll see how it's interpreted once the usual resistance is overcome.

Trump fired Bannon last August when he learned that Bannon was making personnel changes at the State Department.  It just rubbed Trump the wrong way.  So he fired Bannon.

Naturally, Bannon is bitter towards Trump and will bad-mouth him. The Dems will cling to this story because it supports their collusion theory.  But it's not evidence of anything - it's a big fat nothing-burger.

So we'll leave the Impeach-O-Meter alone for now.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #601 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 7:18am:
I'm just trying to point out that you have options, the most moral of which would be to kill yourself rather than starting in on killing others and then killing yourself.

How about I just don't kill anyone?

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #602 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 3:03pm:
How about I just don't kill anyone?
Just a post or two ago you were saying sleep deprivation and side effects from the drugs you take were making you psychotic, on top of your underlying sociopathic evil.

Now you're all better you probably can't remember making that short list of people you wanted to torture to death, which of course you would never do.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #603 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
To get back on topic, I've heard some people saying that if Trump is impeached then his supporter could start another civil war.

Trump is guilty as hell of the worst he's accused of and the Republican party in part will buckle in the same way they buckled with Nixon. But a part of the R party are Trump supporters and they are such dogmatic evil people that no crime of Trump's will shift them back to a position of decency. His remaining 15% to 20% or maybe a little more will be a force worth considering.

Of course it would be a slaughter.

All those squirrel guns against smart bombs from 30,000 feet!

It's o.k. to dream. If you don't have a dream then how you gonna make a dream come true?

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #604 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 6:28pm:
To get back on topic, I've heard some people saying that if Trump is impeached then his supporter could start another civil war.

Can you link us to the RT article or video? Thanks.

What would happen is that Pence would become President. I think that would be better.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #605 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 6:43pm:
What would happen is that Pence would become President. I think that would be better.

Impeachment doesnt necessarily mean Pence becomes president.  There always exists the possibility that Trump is exonerated of any wrongdoing.  Like what happened to slick Willie. A second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power – failed in the House. He lied to Congress and they still acquitted him!

If Trump were to be impeached, and acquitted, this would guarantee him a second term - it would be the worst nightmare for the Dems.   They would be committing suicide en masse.

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #606 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 7:15pm:
Impeachment doesnt necessarily mean Pence becomes president.
Sorry, of course, I meant impeachment, conviction and removal from office.  My theory is that not removing The Donald from office will almost certainly guarantee a one Party State in America and then maybe a revolution against it.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #607 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 7:25pm:
Sorry, of course, I meant impeachment, conviction and removal from office.  My theory is that not removing The Donald from office will almost certainly guarantee a one Party State in America and then maybe a revolution against it.
Of course, we both meant that. The Chief just wants to get involved in one of the conversations but he doesn't know what to say. You sweet ass, get it right.

No, I cannot link you to the source of what I said and that's because I don't want to. You shouldn't thank me ahead of time either because it's an indication of your arrogance.

Stop following along with your finger and do your own research sweet ass cheeks.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #608 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 4:31pm:
Just a post or two ago you were saying sleep deprivation and side effects from the drugs you take were making you psychotic, on top of your underlying sociopathic evil.

No, I did not. I said I couldn't sleep and I was musing that I might need some nyquil. It's all drugs to me.

Billie wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 4:31pm:
Now you're all better you probably can't remember making that short list of people you wanted to torture to death, which of course you would never do.

I'm still seriously ill, and I prefer not to kill anyone. This is the worst flu I've ever had. If you really want me dead, this is the time to pray for it.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #609 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 9:40am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 11:58pm:
...this is the time to pray for it.
I don't pray for thing or for things to happen.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 79
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy