Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 81 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment? (Read 26931 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Reply #610 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 9:40am:
I don't pray for thing or for things to happen.

Yes you do, all kristyuns do when they talk to their magical man hiding under their beds. You just do't want to tell us what you ask him for. Most likely something evil.

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #611 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yes you do, all kristyuns do when they talk to their magical man hiding under their beds. You just do't want to tell us what you ask him for. Most likely something evil.
I give thanks, that's all. And I am not religious.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #612 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 9:40am:
I don't pray for thing or for things to happen.

Well you missed your chance. I no longer feel like I won't wake up tomorrow. Too bad I guess.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #613 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Trump's mental fitness is feared by his entire inner circle!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-today_us_5a4f6e...

This is what Wolfe is saying and has said in his book. So we will now hear the complete story as told in the book that pertains to Trump's mental illness. And we will soon find out whether Trump is lying or Wolfe exaggerated.

The purpose is to strike fear into the hearts of Americans for their safety and that's going to be the media's main thrust. I suspect it's going to work but likely have no effect on this silly biased impeach o meter.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #614 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:
...we will soon find out whether Trump is lying or Wolfe exaggerated [in his book].

I think both, actually.  Wolfe did an interview on CNN this morning...  He tried so hard not to let the truth out, but it was obvious that 90% of his book is based on hearsay accounts of Trump - not things gleaned from Wolfe's interviews with Trump.  BECAUSE THERE WAS NO INTERVIEW WITH TRUMP.   At least not after inauguration.

So let's look at what really happened here.

Wolfe is a moonbat writer who hates Trump.  So he rounds up a bunch of other Trump haters to serve up bad  (and likely exaggerated) accounts of Trump and then compiles all of the bashing in one peice of fiction.

The book is worth less than the 27 mental-health "experts" who declared Trump unfit for the presidency without ever examining him.  Their diagnoses were base on what?   their hatred for the man.

Quote:
The purpose is to strike fear into the hearts of Americans for their safety and that's going to be the media's main thrust. I suspect it's going to work but likely have no effect on this silly biased impeach o meter.

Agreed - the Impeach-O-Meter stays where it is. [40%]

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #615 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:08pm:
I think both, actually.  Wolfe did an interview on CNN this morning...  He tried so hard not to let the truth out, but it was obvious that 90% of his book is based on hearsay accounts of Trump - not things gleaned from Wolfe's interviews with Trump.  BECAUSE THERE WAS NO INTERVIEW WITH TRUMP.   At least not after inauguration.

So let's look at what really happened here.

Wolfe is a moonbat writer who hates Trump.  So he rounds up a bunch of other Trump haters to serve up bad  (and likely exaggerated) accounts of Trump and then compiles all of the bashing in one peice of fiction.

The book is worth less than the 27 mental-health "experts" who declared Trump unfit for the presidency without ever examining him.  Their diagnoses were base on what?   their hatred for the man.

Agreed - the Impeach-O-Meter stays where it is.

I am responsible for pushing you totally and completely to being a Trump supporter!

Your anger has allowed that to happen regardless of your thinly veiled pretending to be a libertarian first. I couldn't have done it without your help!

To the issue: you must have been watching Fox news. We'll see over the next week or so if Wolfe can hold credibility or Trump can. It's far from being decided yet.

When disagreements of this sort occur, the outcome is usually to be decided on the question of whether or not there are suspicions of recordings of the allegations. That's all that is necessary, not the recordings themselves.

The way we determine if that suspicion is nagging one side is in how their denials are framed. Or indeed, if just blanket denails are issued as opposed to specific denials. A sure way to tell is in when we hear a denial based on the allegation being so preposterous that it's below the accused dignity to deny.

That's when we know it's time to buy a ticket to the circus. I'm predicting this is a circus nobody wants to miss out on.

You are now 100% with Trump. If you want to amend that then now is the time to do it! Is that where you stand or can you eat a bit of crow in a hurry?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #616 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I am responsible for pushing you totally and completely to being a Trump supporter!

I am NOT a Trump supporter -  never was - never will be.

Quote:
Your anger has allowed that to happen regardless of your thinly veiled pretending to be a libertarian first!

I never claimed to be a libertarian. My only claim was/is that I am a [paid] supporter of the Libertarian Party. 

Quote:
That's when we know it's time to buy a ticket to the circus. I'm predicting this is a circus nobody wants to miss out on.

I with you on this.   Smiley

Quote:
You are now 100% with Trump.

Nope. 

Quote:
To the issue: you must have been watching Fox news. We'll see over the next week or so if Wolfe can hold credibility or Trump can. It's far from being decided yet.

I do watch Fox News. I watch CNN, MSNBC, and OAN too.   For entertainment!   Grin

Both Trump AND Wolfe have little credibility, imo.  For different reasons.   Trump lies because he thinks it helps his image.  Wolfe lies because he thinks it will make him rich. (and it might - -  we'll see)

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #617 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:53pm:
I am NOT a Trump supporter -  never was - never will be.

I never claimed to be a libertarian. My only claim was/is that I am a [paid] supporter of the Libertarian Party. 

I with you on this.   Smiley

Nope. 

I do watch Fox News. I watch CNN, MSNBC, and OAN too.   For entertainment!   Grin

Both Trump AND Wolfe have little credibility, imo.  For different reasons.   Trump lies because he thinks it helps his image.  Wolfe lies because he thinks it will make him rich. (and it might - -  we'll see)

A complete change of heart to save your worthless skin. No Chief, it's too late for that!

Have a nice time pulling the wings off of houseflies, all by yourself.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #618 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:08pm:

While I agree with you, this is just how the mental health system works, so regardless of what their diagnosis is based on, it remains valid. Everyone knows you have to treat shrinks like the golden emperors they are, or they'll diagnose you with worse. This is because it is legitimately up to them. They have those imperial places because those are the places society has made for them, and society made them because most people actually believe it's possible for one human mind to pass objective judgment on another.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #619 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 3:21pm:
While I agree with you, this is just how the mental health system works, so regardless of what their diagnosis is based on, it remains valid.
Listen to you... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 81
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy