Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 80 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment? (Read 23584 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Reply #620 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 3:21pm:
...[Shrinks] have those imperial places because those are the places society has made for them, and society made them because most people actually believe it's possible for one human mind to pass objective judgment on another.

Sometimes the doctor is sicker than the patient.  My VA doctor said this to me once.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #621 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 3:21pm:
...most people actually believe it's possible for one human mind to pass objective judgment on another.
Most people certainly believe it's possible, even necessary, to make objective judgements  about what other people do...

But that's now what you're talking about is it?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #622 - Jan 6th, 2018 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:08pm:
The [FIRE and FURY] book is worth less than the 27 mental-health "experts" who declared Trump unfit for the presidency without ever examining him.  Their diagnoses were base on what?   Their hatred for the man.

"Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star, to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius ... and a very stable genius at that!"
--  Donald Trump  (Jan. 6th)

*facepalm*

"My indelible impression of talking to [the WH aides] and observing them through much of the first year of his presidency, is that they all — 100% — came to believe [Trump] was incapable of functioning in his job,” - FIRE and FURY Author, Michael Wolff

*another facepalm*

"It's absolutely outrageous to make these types of accusations [that Wolff made] and it's simply untrue, and it’s sad that people are going and making these desperate attempts to attack the president,”  -- WH press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Jan. 5th)

It IS sad.  And yes, they are desperate.       THEY. WILL. NOT. STOP. NOT. EVER.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #623 - Jan 6th, 2018 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
If he really is a genius it seems to me like he's overstating the whole stability thing.

If it's true, my guess is that he knows he's not stable at all, but has learnt how to pretend to be.

SkyChief wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 5:14pm:
Sometimes the doctor is sicker than the patient.  My VA doctor said this to me once.

This might be the doctor's opinion, but the truth of this rests on other shrinks' willingness to diagnose, and a nest of pests tends not to start eating each other until it's starving.

Jeff wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 5:29pm:
But that's not what you're talking about is it?

Not in the least. What I'm talking about is that a mind can come up with the right answer every time and people can condemn it as crazy because the thought process behind the answer is wrong.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #624 - Jan 6th, 2018 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 3:27pm:
Not in the least. What I'm talking about is that a mind can come up with the right answer every time and people can condemn it as crazy because the thought process behind the answer is wrong.
Right. You've already self identified as a genius cheater... But I agree, it's good to keep hammering it home. Kiss

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #625 - Jan 6th, 2018 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
the 27 mental health experts have seen enough of Trump to evaluate him as a psychopath and a narcissist.

How sad that some people still have to deny that truth. They'll allow Trump to destroy their country rather than accepting the facts and then doing everything in their power to end his presidency.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #626 - Jan 6th, 2018 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
the 27 mental health experts have seen enough of Trump to evaluate him as a psychopath and a narcissist.

100% False. 

Not ONE of these 27 mental health experts ever examined Trump [see the Goldwater Rule below].  They have nothing to base their [collective] opinion on other than their seething hatred for the man that rained on Hillary's parade.

They are using their PhD degrees as political leverage. It's wrong and unethical.  They need to be lambasted and disciplined by conscientious, upstanding members of the American Psychiatric Association.

The Goldwater Rule is the informal name given to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics that states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

(I added the bold)

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #627 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:07am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
100% False. 

Not ONE of these 27 mental health experts ever examined Trump [see the Goldwater Rule below].  They have nothing to base their [collective] opinion on other than their seething hatred for the man that rained on Hillary's parade.

They are using their PhD degrees as political leverage. It's wrong and unethical.  They need to be lambasted and disciplined by conscientious, upstanding members of the American Psychiatric Association.

The Goldwater Rule is the informal name given to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics that states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

(I added the bold)

The Goldwater rule is invalid in the case of Trump. He's said much more than enough to tell mental health experts that he's mentally ill.

What kind of a person are you that you would support such evil. Is it all because you have been so completely destroyed by the truth you have to accept from me that you would compromise yourself so completely?

You sad, sad ignorant piece of shit!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #628 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 2:18am
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:07am:
The Goldwater rule is invalid in the case of Trump. He's said much more than enough to tell mental health experts that he's mentally ill.

Wrong again.  The Goldwater rule most certainly applies to Trump.  You want to make an exception here because you share the same blind hatred for Trump that other moonbats like your yourself feel. 

Sicklers Dink wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:07am:
You sad, sad ignorant piece of shit!

You're very emotional now, and have regressed to using ad hominem arguments like you have done in the past.   I'll give you some time to cool off and gather your thoughts. 

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #629 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 7:01am
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 6:59pm:

Yes, witch doctors have magical powers that enable them to see into the minds of others, even from far away...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 80
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy