Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 81 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment? (Read 25569 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Reply #650 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 5:36pm:
And of course by "woman," they mean a "Democrat" as if "woman" is really the standard.  I know you know that

A woman hater now! What a bunch of sad misfits. All so full of hate that no two of them can be friends and agree on anything.

They're all individually like a dose of clap to the LP. Never to be acceptable even in a fukked up country such as the US. And that's going some.

One would think that if they can elect a psychopath for their president, anything would go!

(and that deserves a nice troll!)

IP Logged

kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Reply #651 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
A woman hater now! What a bunch of sad misfits. All so full of hate that no two of them can be friends and agree on anything.

They're all individually like a dose of clap to the LP. Never to be acceptable even in a fukked up country such as the US. And that's going some.

One would think that if they can elect a psychopath for their president, anything would go!

(and that deserves a nice troll!)

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #652 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:16am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #653 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:16am:

The object of the maneuvering is to eliminate Trump and it doesn't matter to those who need to do that if it's by honest means or not.

Think of it in terms of Kennedy and how that wasn't all that politically correct. That's why the wanker in the video was getting all bent unnecessarily.

And beside the point, some of the shit on the Russia meddling is legit and some isn't. No big deal. Fact is, Russia meddles in US elections nearly as much as the US meddles in Russia's. But understanding that is far, far over the capability of Americans to grasp.

The best we can hope for is that it ends soon with either an indictment by Mueller or a failure to do so. The real concern is that it's driving Russia/US hate to crisis proportions. Far better if the deep state just whacked the bastard and saved all the heartache.

Let alone, US intrinsic hate for Russia because of them being competitors on the world scene.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #654 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Far better if the deep state just whacked the bastard and saved all the heartache.

Let alone, US intrinsic hate for Russia because of them being competitors on the world scene.
You think the "Deep State" should kill Mueller?

Russia isn't competition for anyone. They produce nothing but oil and gas (probably with our help and technology) and weapons with which they arm people around the world, like those children in Libya with AK-47s...

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #655 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 2:22pm:
You think the "Deep State" should kill Mueller?

Russia isn't competition for anyone. They produce nothing but oil and gas (probably with our help and technology) and weapons with which they arm people around the world, like those children in Libya with AK-47s...

If Russia isn't competition for anybody then there's no discussion with me. Are you sure you want to do that when there's nobody else on line?

Jeffy honey, you're just a contrary and lonely old man so don't forget that you're pissing in your own soup.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #656 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
If Russia isn't competition for anybody then there's no discussion with me.
You accept my assertion without argument? You agree?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #657 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
BREAKING NEWS

New evidence has surfaced surrounding the Stormy Daniels sex scandal.  Could this be the thing that lands Trump in the hot seat (Impeachment Hearings)?

It was revealed that Michael Cohen, (Trump's lawyer) paid Stormy Daniels $130k to keep her mouth shut about her affair with Trump.  Not really news.  But Cohen made the hush-money payment through a company called Essential Consultants LLC.  This money can be considered as "Income", but Daniels never reported it to the IRS!

There is Tax Fraud taking place, and if we just connect the dots... well,  it all points back to Trump.

Let's not forget that it was a sexual scandal that landed Bill Clinton in the hot seat where he repeatedly lied to Congress,so there is some precedent here.  The Dems hope the same fate for Trump, because its becoming apparent that the Russian Collusion thingie won't pan out.  If they can just get Trump in the hot seat, he will lie like a rug.  Then they can slap perjury charges on him.

Nudging UP the Impeach-O-Meter slightly.  (it was previously at 40%)

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #658 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 11:01am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 4:53pm:
It was revealed that Michael Cohen, (Trump's lawyer) paid Stormy Daniels $130k to keep her mouth shut about her affair with Trump.  Not really news.  But Cohen made the hush-money payment through a company called Essential Consultants LLC.  This money can be considered as "Income", but Daniels never reported it to the IRS!

There is Tax Fraud taking place, and if we just connect the dots... well,  it all points back to Trump.
Daniels didn't report "income" because Trump wouldn't let her report it?

I don't understand that.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #659 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 11:01am:
Daniels didn't report "income" because Trump wouldn't let her report it?

I don't understand that.

I think so.  It's complicated.  It might have been part of the payoff agreement.  But if they can come up with evidence that Trump was complicit, that would be grounds for impeachment. 

However, it's possible that Trump did not know about the terms of the contract, in which case he can't be implicated.  But Cohen would have to fall on his sword in this case. Probably be disbarred.

edit:  The Dems must be extremely careful with impeachment. If they drag Trump kicking and hollering before a panel, and Trump were to be exonerated of the charge(s),  backlash would practically guarantee a second term for him.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 81
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy