Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment? (Read 30477 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Reply #820 - Jan 2nd, 2019 at 11:43am
Print Post  
NoKo leader Kim Jong Un used his New Years address to deliver a stern warning to the US that he might have to seek a “new path” if Washington fails to ease economic sanctions.

Also, Young Kim called for the US to “completely” stop joint military exercises with South Korea involving strategic military assets:

“Now that North and South Korea decided to take the path of peace and prosperity, we insist that joint military exercises with outside forces should no longer be allowed and deployment of war equipment such as outside strategic assets should be completely stopped."

Trump calmly responded:

“We’re doing really well. Rockets aren’t being fired, missiles aren’t being fired. We’re in no rush.”

https://www.newsweek.com/kim-jong-un-north-korea-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-sa...

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #821 - Jan 2nd, 2019 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jan 2nd, 2019 at 11:43am:
NoKo leader Kim Jong Un used his New Years address to deliver a stern warning to the US that he might have to seek a “new path” if Washington fails to ease economic sanctions.

Also, Young Kim called for the US to “completely” stop joint military exercises with South Korea involving strategic military assets:

“Now that North and South Korea decided to take the path of peace and prosperity, we insist that joint military exercises with outside forces should no longer be allowed and deployment of war equipment such as outside strategic assets should be completely stopped."

Trump calmly responded:

“We’re doing really well. Rockets aren’t being fired, missiles aren’t being fired. We’re in no rush.”

https://www.newsweek.com/kim-jong-un-north-korea-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-sa...

I'm not clear what your point is

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #822 - Jan 2nd, 2019 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 2nd, 2019 at 5:17pm:
I'm not clear what your point is

I really didn't offer one.  Just parroting what came over the news this morning.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #823 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Speaker Nancy Pelosi warned her colleagues against premature impeachment of the president, but Trump Derangement Syndrome has already claimed many victims on the Hill.

Democrat Reps Brad Sherman and Al Green ignored Speaker Pelosi's warning and introduced articles of impeachment against Trump on the very first day of the new Congress! 

"I didn't do this as some political move." said Sherman.   

Of course, that's a lie.    It absolutely IS a political move.  How stupid does Sherman think we are?   Grin

Now that Democrats have reclaimed the House, they are going to start making many political boners which will guarantee Trump's re-election in 2020.

Enjoy the show!    Smiley

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #824 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 11:39am:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi warned her colleagues against premature impeachment of the president, but Trump Derangement Syndrome has already claimed many victims on the Hill.

Democrat Reps Brad Sherman and Al Green ignored Speaker Pelosi's warning and introduced articles of impeachment against Trump on the very first day of the new Congress! 

"I didn't do this as some political move." said Sherman.   

Of course, that's a lie.    It absolutely IS a political move.  How stupid does Sherman think we are?   Grin

Now that Democrats have reclaimed the House, they are going to start making many political boners which will guarantee Trump's re-election in 2020.

Enjoy the show!    Smiley

There's no doubt they will impeach Trump.  They are in perpetual hysteria mode.  The hysteria all being utter hypocritical hysteria, but hysteria none the less.  Rational thought isn't possible.

Trump isn't perfect, but he's the best President in decades
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2019 at 8:51am by kaz »  

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #825 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 1:33am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 5:22pm:
There's no doubt they will impeach Trump.  They are in perpetual hysteria mode.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) pledged to remove President Trump from the White House, telling a room of Trump-haters:

“We’re going to go in there, and we’re going to impeach the motherfu##er.”
(edited for decency)

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tried to mitigate Tlaib’s outburst with MSNBC host Joy Reid :

"I don’t think anyone should make a big deal of the remark,"

Trump told a gaggle of WH reporters:

"I thought [Tlaib's] comments were disgraceful...You can't impeach somebody that's doing a great job."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/04/democrats-furious-rashida-tlaibs-i...

Trump is making democrat heads explode.   They're becoming emotional and irrational - which is exactly what Trump wants.    

Smiley

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #826 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 8:51am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 1:33am:
Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) pledged to remove President Trump from the White House, telling a room of Trump-haters:

“We’re going to go in there, and we’re going to impeach the motherfu##er.”
(edited for decency)

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tried to mitigate Tlaib’s outburst with MSNBC host Joy Reid :

"I don’t think anyone should make a big deal of the remark,"

Trump told a gaggle of WH reporters:

"I thought [Tlaib's] comments were disgraceful...You can't impeach somebody that's doing a great job."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/04/democrats-furious-rashida-tlaibs-i...

Trump is making democrat heads explode.   They're becoming emotional and irrational - which is exactly what Trump wants.    

Smiley

It is pretty funny to watch

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Weeks Until The President's Impeachment?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy