Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › freeing school
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) freeing school (Read 2374 times)
Sicklers Dink
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: freeing school
Reply #120 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 5:42pm:
In fact, I'm used to losing, having done so much of it over my fairly long life.

I'm also used to having people like you declare me a loser rather than address my arguments.

What I have hated since I can remember is being told I lose, but not why.

F**k you.

Edit: They are not really my ideas or original arguments. I've mentioned that many times.
It's obvious why you've been a loser with your politics. And it's slowly becoming obvious why you are a loser in other ways.

The contrariness is made obvious by you on purpose but your reason is still being kept hidden.

Paraplegic? War wounds? Wheel chair? I'll ask my friend who knows you!

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #121 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 6:57am:
Make up your minds. First you claim to obey all the 'rules' and respect everyone elses' rights, then you say you refuse to act human.

I refuse to act human because you've shown me that acting human means to scream and insult anyone who disagrees with you.

You probably had no idea I disagreed with Dissident on almost every issue because we were so civil to one another and because I'm always willing to explore issues from another point of view. I enjoy it. Humans like you take that intellectual journey and crap on it.

People who are civil and want to share ideas, you brand "tribal-minded barbarians" and immediately put in your little basket of deplorables who don't deserve rights because they don't act human.

Acting human entails agreeing with everything you say, which no one could possibly do anyway because you're illogical and inconsistent, and what you think on any particular issue changes probably six times a day.

You don't even hate ideas, you hate people. And the people you hate, you claim to hate them because of their evil ideas.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #122 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 2:12pm:
I refuse to act human because you've shown me that acting human means to scream and insult anyone who disagrees with you.

You really think you are a supergenius?

Humans are flawed. Sometimes they will call you stupid and tell you to f*** off if they think you are being unbearably stupid, or sound dangerous.

Humans do that. It's rude but not barbaric. The NAP is not violated when I call dear Donat an ignorant dolt.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #123 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 6:13pm:
You really think you are a supergenius?

Humans are flawed. Sometimes they will call you stupid and tell you to f*** off if they think you are being unbearably stupid, or sound dangerous.

Humans do that. It's rude but not barbaric. The NAP is not violated when I call dear Donat an ignorant dolt.

Right, and I don't want to do that.

I'd rather die in a gas chamber, without rights, than act like you.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #124 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 11:01pm:
Right, and I don't want to do that.

Call me a dolt. Your alternative would just be too satisfying to contemplate!

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #125 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 11:27pm:
Call me a dolt.

No.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #126 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 6:46am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 11:01pm:
To each his own.

What is worrisome is that you might kill innocents in order to accomplish your goal of being executed. Please try not to do that.

In fact, if you'd rather die than act human, you should consider suicide. Try to inconvenience as few people as possible and keep the expense to others at a minimum. Thanks.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #127 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 11:16am
Print Post  
Also, merkelstan, schools might be currently prohibiting food from being brought to school to prevent intentional or unintentional food poisoning of lives.

84, omit sentence definition number 1 because we don't want a guilty until proven innocent belief system, and use a word like "capement" (persons should wear capes like Max of the Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention and also like Super Why, and allow the first letter of the first word of a capement to be nonupper case if it's not a proper noun

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... 5AtO4Gb9Y0

teach combocapements, for example: i like pizza, and do you like pizza? you'll notice that "i like pizza" is a declarative capement while "do you like pizza?" is an interrogative capement; and abolish "interrogative sentence" in place of "question capement" (again let's not have a guilty until proven innocent belief system), and also abolish "imperative sentence" in favor of "command" capement (let's not have an imperial belief system, and that includes you, Rosa Clemente, if you're reading this)

85, allow a very limited supply or stockpile at every enlightenment center a very limited supply of "chew" tobacco (never to be chewed of course) but instead to get rid of animal bite poisons and also as an insecticide on garden plants if desired, and allow at every education center a very limited supply of alcohol to put on skin to remove tick(s);

86, i suppose an obligatory enlightment center uniform for any student that's grades average is 2.0 to 2.5, an obligatory a state flower "enlightenment center" uniform for any student that's grades average is 1.0 to 1.99etc.,  and an obligatory federal rose flower "enlightenment center" uniform for any student that's grades average is below 1.0; those were chosen to encourage enthusiasm about being enlightened, those obligations were not chosen to promote any kind of disdain for enlightening via government level hierarchy (basically it's to inspire students, that have low grades averages, to become more loyal to future state or federal government's involvement in education of said students that have low grade averages, note that I believe that students, that have learning challenges are probably loyal to state or federal government; those uniforms are for more spiritual protections of students)

87, expand World Geography to teach about diverse cultures and also teach boundaries (personal, family, local, state, federal, international, interstellar, intergalactic, interuniversal) taught in school, and have knowledge of diversity taught including knowledge about extra terrestrial beings;                                                                     

88, teach that some beings believe in past and future lives, and that such free choices believing are allowed by U.S. Constitution Amendments I and XIII

89, get persons in educational centers (schools' improved term word) to not be prescribed psychiatric drugs as much as possible;

90, have a song like: "I want to come to an educational center because I want my education to be much better.  I want to get a good grade point average because I don't want to be uneducated or filled with rage.  I want to come to an enlightenment center so many days because I want to get numerous As."; and about "get numerous As", that will be encouraged but not obligatory because some persons might have mental or emotional or spiritual or physical challenges;

91, my apologies if I posted this earlier, but Newton's Third "Law" of Motion must not be interpreted as a law because: 1, there have been perpetual motion machines developed and patented; and 2, my theory about Newton's Third "Law" of Motion is that Newton's Third "Law" of Motion was used and is still being used as government or religious propaganda to get persons to believe that they're invincible enough to deflect bullets off their eyes and other body parts so that those latter persons won't ever be afraid of going into combat anywhere at any time, and also that perpetual motion machines theoretically can function non-stop and so they don't stop on a "Sabbath" day and that means that perpetual motion machines are more active than "God"; and 3, perpetual motion machines can keep us from having to be subject to fossil fuels or natural gas or oil or coal or crops grown (we must use farmlands and ranchlands for food, not for growing biofuels), and that dual perpetual motion machines' opposite and equal reactions can cancel each other to allow their actions to occur presumably indefinitely;

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #128 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 11:56am
Print Post  
Alayne, can you give us an example of a perpetual motion machine?

I think all pseudo-libertarians are fully convinced they actually exist. The represent a protest against authority that says they can't.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #129 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
Don_G, there is a book called Perpetual Motion: The History Of An Obsession by Arthur Ord-Hume.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=ImC-WpXWNIHNjwTQmIuYCQ&q=perpetual+mo...

Perpetual motion machines are an affront to greedy energy businesses because greedy energy business"people" want to keep selling electricity to serfize persons that consume that electricity.

http://www.libertariansforum.com/cgi-bin/freedom/YaBB.pl?num=1461887094/75#75

http://www.libertariansforum.com/cgi-bin/freedom/YaBB.pl?num=1500055720/50#50

Also, a rectangular plastic box can float on water.  Inside that rectangular platic box is another rectangular plastic box that has electric fans positioned back to back so that each fan's armature is perpendicular to box's length and parallel with box's width; each of those electric fans can blow air molecules through a half of a U shaped tunnel starting from mid U shaped tunnel to U tunnel's end points to have those air molecules bump against the forward "bulkhed" part of that rectangular box to move that entire object forward.  To move it left or right requires two identical U perpetual motion machines (4 electric fans rotating oppositely and equally motorized actions to cancel each others opposite and equal reaction torques (those two additional motors are positioned upwards perpendicularly in relation to forward and aft "bulkheads".  Yes, you could theoretically indefinitely power such a box using my electric magnets system or you could use rechargeable electric batteries or fusion power or photovoltaic solar cells (provided it's not dark outside or that thunderstorms aren't hailstorms).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › freeing school
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy