Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › freeing school
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) freeing school (Read 2214 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Ideas for freeing schools 45 to 69
Reply #10 - May 21st, 2017 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
45, don't require interschool vehicular transportation (i.e., busing) to provide interracial diversity unless a majority of each population of students of each and every school involved says yes because basically, i don't want the time of students being mandatorily spent for such transportation back and forth between schools, but i do like diverse schools, but if students have to spend an extra hour or more each day going from a school to another school for diversity purposes, then that could take a toll on said students' development and/or health (students can learn about other races, cultures, etc. via world wide web);

46, no mandatory service to graduate from school/college such as mandatory community/local service, mandatory state service, mandatory national service, etc. because such mandatory service gets youths to worry that parts of the US government uses HAARP to cause natural disasters and destruction of cities, i.e., New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina, and that can cause youths to become demoralized to the point that they can't get educated very well;

47, i'd like there to be teaching of non-violent conflict resolution and relationship communications;

48, optionalize reciting each version of the Pledge of Allegiance in all preschools and all elementary schools because young children shouldn't have to worry about being attacked due to US Armed Forces involvements in other places;

49, abolish all retaliations for both all forms of tardiness and all forms of truancy. i mean, so what if students are late to class/miss days of class because they might have severe illnesses; they mustn't be mandated to attend school; all such mandatory indoctrinations must come to an instant and permanent end; but have invitations mailed to potential students' parent(s)/legal guardian(s) to encourage students to attend school;

50, require each person, that wants to become a public school teacher, to have completed an accredited high school curricula with at least a B+ grade, before becoming a public school teacher;

51, have the type of every extracurricular activity available and easily visible on a door of said school;

52, get all students off medication(s) that has (have) one or more bad side effect(s) that impede(s) the ability of said students to do well in school;

53, put a capacitor in each fluorescent light bulb circuit to prevent electromagnetic (EM) "noises" from disrupting and draining the energy of students;

54th recommendation for Every Child Succeeds Act: recreation & recess for students' minds & emotions & souls students must have recreation & recess for their minds & emotions & souls as well as their bodies; so i recommend at least an hour and a half for each of said recreations & recesses; computergames & videogames and other electronic games as well as boardgames & cardgames and other games can provide real enjoyments and that will greatly reduce violence such as the violence done by players of the NFL towards nonparticipants;

55, 100% free highest quality health care for all people so we all can efficiently learn more;

56, a healthy and safe global environment;

57, totally liberating people from poverty to prosperity;

58, good nutrition

59, wearing school colors at least but no more than one day each week to promote school unity and to encourage uniquenesses and diversities

60, make schools safe to attend

61, allow each and every student to wear a "sexual affections welcome" or sexual affections unwelcome" neckerchief of her or his choice;

62, 62, have more transportation options for students so they can participate in more improved extracurricular activities;

63, prohibit cheerleaders from having to be arranged as vertical formations like vertical pyramid formation(s) for example so that cheerleaders aren't standing on each other (if they stand on each other, then they could accidentally fall and accidentally break their necks and accidentally die);

64, abolish tackle football in favor of flag football to reduce the probabilities for injuries;

65, have posted in every classroom and gym a list of all the rights each and every student has;

66, prohibit all public school officials from requiring any person rope climb because when i was in "P.E." at Randall Elementary School, Ms. Griffith, our "P.E." "teacher"), told us students to climb a roughly 10 meter tall rope and i was afraid that our hands would slip on the rope and we'd fall to our deaths; while i am very highly intelligent, Mrs. Griffith was so utterly moronic that she couldn't correctly mathematically subtract 3 from 1 and 1/2 (i had to tell her that the answer to that arithmetic subtraction problem was "negative 1 and 1/2") and she thought after that that i "am a brain" just because taught her that information;

67, require for each middle school student, that wants to pass Life Science course, to get at least a B or 3.3 G.P.A. while taking said Life Science course and require the same for each high school student that wants to pass Biology so that youths will improvely develop their personalities so they won't be abusive towards plant(s) or animal(s) or extraterrestrial being(s); and let's get those courses updated so they teach youths about extraterrestrial beings' bodies just in case they visit Earthlings and have to go to hospital(s);

69, a mandatory gun training and ethics and morality course;

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Ideas for freeing schools 70 to 77
Reply #11 - May 21st, 2017 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
70, have participation in science fair(s) at any public school(s) to be totally optional and notify each and every student, that will be participating in any science fair at any public school, that that (s)he should get patent(s) on her or his invention(s) before displaying it or them or a recording or instructions of it or them to said science fair;

71, a party every time students of a classroom pass a federalized standardized test;

72, no to requiring any or all student(s) to participate in outdoors sport(s) or other outdoors activities so that student(s) don't get bit by tick(s) or mosquito(es);

73, 73, a thoughtfully nicely friendly brightly colorfully painted wall with gates around each school to stop wildfires and to stop persons intent on using violence, and those gates can let students and staff out if there's a fire on school property;

74, a bug zapper at every 10 decimeters to kill mosquitoes;

75, how do you each feel about allowing any student, that has a GPA of at least a 6.0 to bring a gun to the perimeter of school property as a defense against kidnappers and dangerous animals like grizzly bears, alligators, crocodiles, poisonous snakes, etc. because i heard a news report that in 2016 an alligator drowned to death a young boy of age two in Walt Disney World, and current Sec. of Education Betsy DeVos favors children students being armed with guns;

76, end teaching of Newton's third "law" of motion that says "for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction" or have that "law" taught as a theory because for example a television recording, that is broadcastly sent from a satellite in orbit to a TV, doesn't usually (if ever) get sent from that TV to that satellite as a return broadcast, and Newton had said that "law" to satisfy the Inquisition because the Inquisition would mortificately lie to individuals that it would be individuals' fault if they were injured or killed because of weapons striking them and questioning that comment was considered heresy punishable by i think fines;

77, deny piloting & driving license(s) to any person that has:
a, dropped out of high school until he or she has completed high school;
b, not completed at least a GPA of C- G.P.A. of high school physical science course or equivalent G.E.D. coursework;
c, not completed at least a GPA of C- G.P.A. of high school English II course or equivalent G.E.D. coursework;
d, not completed at least a GPA of C- G.P.A. of high school Algebra II course or equivalent G.E.D. coursework;

I'm not sure if I'd prefer to have elementary, junior middle, and high schools use one course at a time scheduleing like Maharishi University of Management.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Ideas for freeing schools 70 to 77
Reply #12 - May 21st, 2017 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 3:04pm:
I'm not sure if I'd prefer to have elementary, junior middle, and high schools use one course at a time scheduleing like Maharishi University of Management.
After reading your long, tedious and confusing posts, I have to conclude that I agree with you on this single point... The Maharishi University of Management has the right idea!

I am hoping you will waste lots more of your time elucidating on the issue. Thanks.

IP Logged

merkelstan

Libertarian's Forum

Re: freeing school
Reply #13 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
14, allow students to bring their own food to school since each student and his/her parent(s)/legal guardian understands what's best for him/her

This hurts my brain.  US students cannot bring a bag lunch?  Or is this just in some states?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - May 22nd, 2017 at 7:54am
Print Post  
merkelstan wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 10:16pm:
14, allow students to bring their own food to school since each student and his/her parent(s)/legal guardian understands what's best for him/her

This hurts my brain.  US students cannot bring a bag lunch?  Or is this just in some states?
I think Michelle Obama had something to do with that (but isn't Alayne talking about Indonesia?).
But it's not just to ensure that all the kiddies eat the government approved healthy diet, it's a matter of their safety too! Little Billy could bring in poison cookies and trade them for an apple... Cry

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - May 22nd, 2017 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
It's quite obvious that it's too late for AlaynetLeung to leave home and get a job before he knows everything. He already does.

Allowing precocious teenagers to spew their drivel on this board is frankly depressinig!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:25am
Print Post  

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:15am
Print Post  
endpubed wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:33pm:
free school would get no regulation from the state

Smiley

like hong kong adn usa of 1800s unregulated commerce leads to giant gains, including ending of slavery

Ending slavery, the Sandy Creek Massacre (in which the Union Army bravely slaughtered women and children of the Cheyenne tribe who were flying the American flag in submission, but nevertheless had their breasts cut off and worn on Union Hats like trophies), Massacre at Wounded Knee, the Illegal invasion of the Philipines in which outright genocide occurred (and we are still in possession of the Bells of Balangiga, which the Filipinos continually request the return of).

"Samar was a major centre for the production of Manila hemp, the trade of which was financing Filipino forces on the island. At the same time United States interests were eager to secure control of the hemp trade, which was a vital material both for the United States Navy and American agro-industries such as cotton."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balangiga_massacre

Funny that the Union Army massacred an ethic group to support the Cotton Industry after beating the south and freeing the black slaves! Irony runs deep in history, which is written by the winners.

Sounds like your type of Unregulated Commerce was good ol' New England manifest destiny of the Puritans to control the planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_H._Smith

I doubt Yankee arrogance would relinquish any trophies like those bells after having gotten them in a fight.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:34am
Print Post  
After living in New England myself, I began to be very glad that I wasn't from New England, and after leaving I felt happy that I was not encaged in their unreal Yankee superiority, that while they are trapped in the illusion of their own greatness, there is nothing like living in the real world. It's better to see bad things in life than live in that lie-reality.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - May 23rd, 2017 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:34am:
After living in New England myself, I began to be very glad that I wasn't from New England, and after leaving I felt happy that I was not encaged in their unreal Yankee superiority, that while they are trapped in the illusion of their own greatness, there is nothing like living in the real world. It's better to see bad things in life than live in that lie-reality.
I lived in good places in New England, where people would help almost anybody who needed help and were very accepting of almost anybody...

Where did you live? In 'progressive' inner city Boston?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › freeing school
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy