Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › freeing school
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) freeing school (Read 2208 times)
Sicklers Dink
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: freeing school
Reply #130 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 12:15pm:
Don_G, there is a book called Perpetual Motion: The History Of An Obsession by Arthur Ord-Hume.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=ImC-WpXWNIHNjwTQmIuYCQ&q=perpetual+mo...

Perpetual motion machines are an affront to greedy energy businesses because greedy energy business"people" want to keep selling electricity to serfize persons that consume that electricity.

http://www.libertariansforum.com/cgi-bin/freedom/YaBB.pl?num=1461887094/75#75

http://www.libertariansforum.com/cgi-bin/freedom/YaBB.pl?num=1500055720/50#50

Also, a rectangular plastic box can float on water.  Inside that rectangular platic box is another rectangular plastic box that has electric fans positioned back to back so that each fan's armature is perpendicular to box's length and parallel with box's width; each of those electric fans can blow air molecules through a half of a U shaped tunnel starting from mid U shaped tunnel to U tunnel's end points to have those air molecules bump against the forward "bulkhed" part of that rectangular box to move that entire object forward.  To move it left or right requires two identical U perpetual motion machines (4 electric fans rotating oppositely and equally motorized actions to cancel each others opposite and equal reaction torques (those two additional motors are positioned upwards perpendicularly in relation to forward and aft "bulkheads".  Yes, you could theoretically indefinitely power such a box using my electric magnets system or you could use rechargeable electric batteries or fusion power or photovoltaic solar cells (provided it's not dark outside or that thunderstorms aren't hailstorms).

Alayne, you need to reform your thinking. Your wrong thinking may be the reason why you support the LP. Coming back to reality could be your way out of the LP support too.

You're going nowhere fast. Why not help me to discredit the LP nonsense on this forum. I'll be your friend if you can get yourself together. I can't be when you're so full of this LP crap.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #131 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Don_G

Clarify why you think my thinking is wrong.  I've said before I'm a videogames gamer libertarian that believes that believes win & win & win & win situations (as many winners as possible or perhaps as many negotationsers as possible if you think a "winner" is a greedy money obsessed and money getting person like President Donald J. Trump.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #132 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:02pm:
Don_G

Clarify why you think my thinking is wrong.  I've said before I'm a videogames gamer libertarian that believes that believes win & win & win & win situations (as many winners as possible or perhaps as many negotationsers as possible if you think a "winner" is a greedy money obsessed and money getting person like President Donald J. Trump.

Pay attention to what I'm saying on this forum. It's going to be a slow learning process for you.

Learn something about Canada then come back and show me you're willing to learn.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #133 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_of_Canada

So basically, the governor general appoints the Senators of Canda rather than Canadian voters presumably proportionally electing the Senators of Canada.  Here in the United States, Senators are elected directly by the people via United States Constitution Amendment XVII.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #134 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:15pm:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_of_Canada

So basically, the governor general appoints the Senators of Canda rather than Canadian voters presumably proportionally electing the Senators of Canada.  Here in the United States, Senators are elected directly by the people via United States Constitution Amendment XVII.

It's another level of government, just as your SCOTUS is, and the sitting members are chosen by a politically biased president.

Stop trying to get some oneupmanship traction with me. You won't be able to do it and you'll just demonstrate that you're too stubborn to think outside of your LP box.

That's enough for now.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #135 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
It's another level of government, just as your SCOTUS is, and the sitting members are chosen by a politically biased president.

Right, but if they aren't accepted by the Senate, they don't get to sit on the Court.

This process is supposed to involve the elected Representatives of the States, who are supposed to appoint Senators. That used to make confirmation of Supreme Court Justices less immediately political.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:22pm by Jeff »  

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #136 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
What if the Unite States was able to have another Congress (or Progress depending on how you each look at it) that could be used solely to do impeachments of corrupt government officials and allow courts (not current Congress or future Congress) to have trials that cover alleged crime(s) that occur on or in water(s) or space or other places that the United States Federal Government has jurisdiction over?  That would give the current Congress more time to do appointments hearings, legislation discussions, and other powers that Congress has.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #137 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:01pm:
What if the Unite States was able to have another Congress (or Progress depending on how you each look at it) that could be used solely to do impeachments of corrupt government officials and allow courts (not current Congress or future Congress) to have trials that cover alleged crime(s) that occur on or in water(s) or space or other places that the United States Federal Government has jurisdiction over?  That would give the current Congress more time to do appointments hearings, legislation discussions, and other powers that Congress has.
Far out Man! Your incites are Fantastic! Otherworldly imaginary! Groovy.

But all imaginary and almost certainly all illegal too. Shocked

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #138 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Thank you Opposition for your constructive criticism. 

here are more ideas to improve education, but first regarding videogames, i meant that as a way to teach management skills (such as videogame Aerobiz), and thinking outside the box (such as videogame The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past), and to deter suicides caused by fear of technological software, and i didn't mean to suggest that videogame playing should be most of education (a semester of videogame playing for no more than 45 minutes a day at an enlightenment educaring center should be okay) and second, regarding obligatory uniforms, for student(s) that have difficulty getting good grades, that doesn't necessarily signal that student(s) are disloyal or lazy to state government(s) or federal government(s because said students could have emotional or physical or mental challenges; and those obligatory uniforms for said student(s) could perhaps scare away evil spirits so that said student(s) can have improved ability to get good grades;

here's a follow up about Newton's Third "Law" of Motion that must not be interpreted as a scientific law or as a political law, but instead interpreted as a theory because: 1, there have been perpetual motion machines developed and patented; and 2, my theory about Newton's Third "Law" of Motion is that Newton's Third "Law" of Motion was used and is still being used as government or religious propaganda to get persons to believe that they're "invincible" enough "because of a firm" "belief" in "God" that said "invincible" persons are able to deflect bullets off their eyes and other body parts so that those latter persons won't ever be afraid of going into combat anywhere at any time, and also that perpetual motion machines theoretically can function non-stop and so they don't stop on a "Sabbath" day and that means that perpetual motion machines are more active than "God"; and 3, perpetual motion machines can keep us from having to be subject to fossil fuels or natural gas or oil or coal or crops grown (we must use farmlands and ranchlands for food and feed and industrial hemp and perhaps medicinal marijuana, not for growing biofuels), and that dual perpetual motion machines' opposite and equal reactions can cancel each other to allow their actions to occur presumably indefinitely; there is a book titled Perpetual Motion: The History of an Obsession by Arthur W. J. G. Ord-Hume that has illustrations of perpetual motion machines, and note that perpetual motion machines sometimes have at least 2 opposite and equal reactions that cancel each other continuously to provide the perpetual motion machine's ability to have continuous actions;

92, expand World Geography as Universal Enlightening to have taught about diverse cultures and also teach boundaries (personal, family, local, state, federal, international, interstellar, intergalactic, interuniversal) taught in school, and have knowledge of diversity taught including knowledge about extra terrestrial beings;

93, have plenty of healthy diverse foods and healthy diverse beverages that have been thoroughly and totally and completely examined so that they're healthy for persons at enlightenment centers;

94, teach that some beings believe in past lives and future lives, and that such free choices believing are allowed by U.S. Constitution Amendments I, IX, and XIII;

95, let all persons each have a right to just say no to usage of any drug(s) that are illegal or legal including psychiatric drug(s) at school or elsewhere so that students can comprehend more, and allow any person(s) having at least a B- grade point average to be allowed to not be required to attend any anti-drug usage assembly (example of said assembly such as when professional athletes arrive to talk about just saying no to drugs) as long as said person(s) have already been taught about just saying no to drugs because i don't want said person's(') time at an enlightenment center being wasted;

96, teachers must be caring and friendly to each other and other school personnel and to students;

97, revise education song idea to say: "I want to come to an educational center because I want my education to be much better. I want to get a good grade point average because I don't want to be uneducated or filled with rage. I want to come to an enlightenment center so many days because I want to get numerous As. I don't want to use any baddrugs because I want to be way much healthier than a bunch of slugs."; note that education center is same as enlightenment center, and note and about "get numerous As" that will be encouraged but not obligatory because some persons might have mental or emotional or spiritual or physical challenges and also because there can be simply proportional grade percentages (a.k.a. grade point averages) instead of S+ or S or S- (Super) or A+ or A or A- (Awesome) B+ or B or B- (Better Than Common) C+ or C or C- (Common) etc. for graded schoolwork because students, that have given names or surnames that don't start with S or A or B or C etc., shouldn't feel insensitively afflicted or discriminated against;

98, enlightenment centers (educaring centers) (educational centers) (schools) should issue invitations to residences of students to promote attendance instead of notifications to make enlightenment centers more appealing and to not seem totalitarian;

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #139 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
99, permit each person to bring a small amount of alcohol to any enlightenment center (never for drinking of course) but instead to pour on any tick(s) that's on any skin of any person to remove said tick(s) because person(s), that have tick(s), might have been playing sport(s) or participating in other extracurricular action(s) outside;

100, allow each county and city or town to each charge a $10,000 sales tax on each and every sale of every copy or movie ticket of vicious media such as a Slasher movie, a first person shooter electronic game, a rapsong or other song that promotes vicious behavior(s), etc.;

101, i'm not trying to sound totalitarian, but students must be taught about worthwhile consuming especially necessities and enjoyments;

102, protect civil rights of persons at enlightenment centers, but as I said earlier, use proportional punishments when necessary because the persons you protect today, could benefit you in the future, such as those person(s) finding cure(s) for diseases or inventing invention(s) that could perhaps be affecting or benefitting, respectively, you or others that you care about;

103, each teacher (educarer) (enlightener) must be tested for being able to comprehend at least three years of less education in other comparatively grade curricula (basically for example an 8th grade middle school English teacher has to know at least 5th grade curricula);

104, each lunch break must be an hour instead of a half hour (lessen each course's total time by five minutes) so that children don't choke to death on food they eat;

105, tell Congress to also make sure that elected government leaders don't have violent names such as for example "Gore" because such violent names could influence person(s) to do shooting(s) since "gore" means "bloodshed";

106, along with video cameras also have microphones to listen to teachers and students to record teaching and learning and comments to improve educaring (educating) (enlightening) and to reduce bullying;

107, invest in rural geographic locations to bring them on a par with suburban & urban geographic locations;

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › freeing school
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy