Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › freeing school
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) freeing school (Read 3223 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: freeing school
Reply #30 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 1:00pm:
Not a joke, but instead just recommendations. 

Yes, magic courses because with so many evil spirits trying to eradicate lives and preparing to telekinetically smash one or more gigantic asteroids or comets into Earth, we have to react.

It only took reading a few of your posts to understand what you're trying to do. Under this name you're promoting the idea of insanity.

If that's what this forum finds desirable then so be it.

Is your purpose to destroy all seriousness on libertarianism? I know the Chief at least is serious about it but he doesn't object to your behavour.

I'm going to start helping you!

Quote:
I think if a student's grade point average of PreK through 12 is below 2.5 (75% or below), then a school uniform probably should be worn by her or him at school only; school colors I'd leave to local schooldistricts to decide.

Pure Oppo! She must be a woman too.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 10:26am
Print Post  
Don_G, about having magic taught in schools, I recommend that you watch TV episodes of:
1, Masters of Illusion
2, Princess Tenko
3, Penn and Teller: Fool Us.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #32 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Quote:
It only took reading a few of your posts to understand what you're trying to do. Under this name you're promoting the idea of insanity.

If that's what this forum finds desirable then so be it.

Is your purpose to destroy all seriousness on libertarianism? I know the Chief at least is serious about it but he doesn't object to your behavour.

I'm going to start helping you!

Pure Oppo! She must be a woman too.

The judges have come back.  This one sparked a lot of debate.  In the end, it was deemed an adequate attempt at trolling, but AlayneLeung while not being a troll isn't a genuine poster either.  So the judges decided in the end not to award a troll video.  It's hard to distinguish yourself when you're flinging troll crap at someone who's throwing troll crap at you.

If it makes you feel better, it wasn't a unanimous decision.  The judges recommend you find more fertile ground though, even the ones who voted for you

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 10:45am
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:34am:
After living in New England myself, I began to be very glad that I wasn't from New England, and after leaving I felt happy that I was not encaged in their unreal Yankee superiority, that while they are trapped in the illusion of their own greatness, there is nothing like living in the real world. It's better to see bad things in life than live in that lie-reality.
I was right, you lived in a rich area of Suburban Boston! (I lived in Central Maine).

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 13th, 2017 at 5:23pm:
I thought the War to End Slavery in America ended slavery in America.

Slavery continued in the U.S. during the entirety of the Civil War.  It was only after the war that they passed the amendments abolishing slavery.  They were only able to do that because they had disenfranchised voters in the southern states.  Had they simply done that in the first place, they could have freed the slaves without a war.

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:03pm:
Slavery continued in the U.S. during the entirety of the Civil War.  It was only after the war that they passed the amendments abolishing slavery.  They were only able to do that because they had disenfranchised voters in the southern states.  Had they simply done that in the first place, they could have freed the slaves without a war.

Don't be silly. Your civil war was to end slavery and that's what it did. The south wouldn't have given up it's slaves without getting their licking.

pseudo-libertarians! Really!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #36 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:03pm:
Had they simply done that in the first place, they could have freed the slaves without a war

Walk me through specifically how that would have happened.  How could the North have ended slavery step by step without a war?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #37 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Don't be silly. Your civil war was to end slavery and that's what it did. The south wouldn't have given up it's slaves without getting their licking.

pseudo-libertarians! Really!

Well this is a surprise.  The judges have awarded you a troll video for this post.  You actually gave the mostly correct answer, and yet were a total dick doing it.  The judges were impressed.  They told me to tell you nice job.  And here you go!

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #38 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:16pm:
Walk me through specifically how that would have happened.  How could the North have ended slavery step by step without a war?

Any number of ways.  The simplest is by the president issuing a real emancipation proclamation that would be effective in all states.

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 1:12pm:
Any number of ways.  The simplest is by the president issuing a real emancipation proclamation that would be effective in all states.

Come on burnsred. The south didn't fight a war and get that big of a licking for nothing. The rest of the world accepts it was a slavery issue and has moved on.

Maybe the only reason you haven't is because the slavery issue sticks in your craw? You might not want slaves but as is the persuasion of the rest of the people on this borad, you don't want to be told because you have this issue with authority.

What was it the government did to you?

After all the time I've spent on this forum, all I have for sure it the pig's, which was failed businesses due to his bad manners toward employees. And maybe a tax evasion smackdown.

You too?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › freeing school
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy