Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › BREAKING NEWS: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) BREAKING NEWS: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey! (Read 1151 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey!
Reply #10 - May 10th, 2017 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Dissident Right wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 12:21pm:
The
You need to adjust to the new normal, Skychief. The Deep State's old games no longer work.
It's funny you said this. I was thinking this exactly while I was watching the Morning [fake] News.

Trump came in like a raging bull. But look at how docile he's become in the past 3 months.  Someone had to tame the savage beast-god. 

Who was it?  Has the Deep State been re-writing their game plan?  Ill bet Trump's firing of Comey caught them unawares. It will be interesting to see how the Deep State reacts.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - May 10th, 2017 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 1:25pm:
It's funny you said this. I was thinking this exactly while I was watching the Morning [fake] News.

Trump came in like a raging bull. But look at how docile he's become in the past 3 months.  Someone had to tame the savage beast-god. 

Who was it?  Has the Deep State been re-writing their game plan?  Ill bet Trump's firing of Comey caught them unawares. It will be interesting to see how the Deep State reacts.

Don't be overcome by your imagination on the workings of the deep state. Why not help me to force him to explain what is fake about the news on Russia/Trump/etc.

There's no fake news about it. It's implied to be fake news when in fact it's nothing but US foreign policy taking precedence over reasonable and sensible cooperation with Russia.

Of which, none is on Trump's agenda, but I've already explained that to him. It was all started with Trump's ignorance of his implications being totally in opposition to the agendas of both major political parties.

IP Logged

Dissident Right

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - May 10th, 2017 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Literally everything about it is fake. It was invented out of whole cloth by the Democrats to excuse Hillary’s poor performance.

Russians did not hack the elections. Trump has not colluded with the Russians. It is all, entirely, absolutely, fake. There is not a shred of evidence to the contrary.

The American people do not want a war with Russia. We want to cooperate with Russia in the eradication of Islam, and the eradication of globalism.

NATO is obsolete and NATO will, inevitably, be disbanded.

Jeff carpools with murderers.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - May 10th, 2017 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 1:50pm:
Why not help me to force him to explain what is fake about the news on Russia/Trump/etc.

There's no fake news about it. It's implied to be fake news when in fact it's nothing but US foreign policy taking precedence over reasonable and sensible cooperation with Russia.

Russia hacked the 2016 Prez Election. No question about that.  There is a question about what impact it had (if any) and who was privvy to the hacking.

The Dems claim that Hillary lost because the Russians hacked. Fake News.  Yes the Russians hacked. Yes, Hillary LOST.  but these facts are not related.

Its like saying the reason a drunk driver crashed into a utility pole is because he was wearing boxer shorts at the time of the accident.

Dems also claim Trump was in collusion with the Russians during his campaign.  This will be invesigated.  Just because Director Comey is gone, it doesn't mean the invesigation won't happen. But the timing was bad - it looks like something is being covered up.  Bad "optics"

IP Logged

Dissident Right

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - May 10th, 2017 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 1:25pm:

I am not sure why it is surprising that Trump is not governing in precisely the same way he campaigned. There are obviously many other factors at play, factors beyond our knowledge.

We see glimpses here and there. Did you already forget about Susan Rice and the tactic admission that the Deep State spied on Trump and lied about it? Did you already forget about pizzagate and the super suspicious behavior of Podesta, Huma, and Wiener? Did you already forget about the acceleration in deportations or the sudden, mysterious increase in arrests of human traffickers?

And now Comey is gone. You need to start putting the pieces together. As I say: ignore watch Trump says. Watch what he does.

At any rate, the Deep State isn't a mind. It's an organism that evolved in a very specific symbiotic relationship with Fake News. Well, Fake News is dead. The leaders of the Deep State may well wish they could invent a new game plan, but that's just not how it works. The Deep State could well be the largest, most extensive, and most powerful organization known to man. Change is measured in decades.

Trump understands, self-evidently, that the Deep State is inherently opposed to the interests of the American people and therefore the goals of his own Presidency.

Whether he intends to annihilate the Deep State or merely attempt to neutralize it is unknowable and irrelevant–the Deep State was not built in a day nor will it be destroyed in a day.

Trump has begun the process. My generation will finish it.

IP Logged

Dissident Right

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - May 10th, 2017 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 2:19pm:
Russia hacked the 2016 Prez Election. No question about that.

Fake News is fake. There is not a shred of hard evidence of this. You have only the word of Fake News and Deep State liars.

Quote:
This will be invesigated. Just because Director Comey is gone, it doesn't mean the invesigation won't happen. But the timing was bad - it looks like something is being covered up.  Bad "optics"

It's been investigated and found to be false. Why do you think they clammed up after Susan Rice? The Deep State hacked Trump. He is clean.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - May 10th, 2017 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
Don't be overcome by your imagination on the workings of the deep state.

Finally, somebody who knows all about the deep state and can set my mind at ease! Smiley

How does it work? Is our Liberty and Property safe from it? Is it all just a fantasy, and our elected Representatives are actually in charge?

How can you say that? If that's what you mean?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - May 10th, 2017 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
It's implied to be fake news when in fact it's nothing but US foreign policy taking precedence over reasonable and sensible cooperation with Russia.

That certainly sounds sensible... How does Russia intend to cooperate with us? When will they start cooperating?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - May 10th, 2017 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
Dissident Right wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 2:08pm:
Literally everything about it is fake. It was invented out of whole cloth by the Democrats to excuse Hillary’s poor performance.

No, you don't understand what I said. So in order: The 'Russians' likely did hack the Dems because that is what a proclaimed enemy of the US would do. The US is doing it all the time, and much worse. The Ukraine is an example of worse. (do you understand what the US did there?) Oh, and fwiw, Hillary was a worse candidate than Trump and that's why she lost. However, she wasn't a worse choice. But that's another whole different issue. (ask me sometime)

When you say that Trump hasn't colluded with the Russians, you make it clear to me that you didn't understand. Collusion has a negative connotation and that is wrong to begin with. Trump and his bunch have definitely been in contact with the Russians. Especially Flynn. But that's not a negative thing necessarily. It's only a negative thing if you are of the belief that the Russians are as bad as claimed and any contact with them is and should be forbidden by US laws. And that's ridiculous.

Quote:
Russians did not hack the elections. Trump has not colluded with the Russians. It is all, entirely, absolutely, fake. There is not a shred of evidence to the contrary.

And so, as I explained, there is plenty of evidence and there has been video of Flynn doing just that. The point you seem to miss in your rabid ranting haste is that it was likely innocent contact. And that's because you are propagandized past the point of being capable of thinking on it rationally.

Quote:
The American people do not want a war with Russia. We want to cooperate with Russia in the eradication of Islam, and the eradication of globalism.

I sympathize with that which you have said. The American people obviously don't want a war with Russia. And you won't have one because cowards are very well aware of the MAD concept. But make no mistake, the American people back the sanctions against Russia and the expansion of Nato toward Russia's borders. Don't argue facts I can prove wrong. The antiwar movement in your country is very small and fringe. We can talk ablut that more too.

Quote:
NATO is obsolete and NATO will, inevitably, be disbanded.

In your mad rush to spew sh-t, you miss the point on what obsolete even means. If you understood that Nato is a tool being used to further US aggression throughout the world then you wouldn't make such mistakes.

Trump made that mistake too and you likely got it from him. Now he's reversed himself and admitted that he didn't understand the purpose of Nato. You should catch up.

There are just too many things to tell you for one session. It'll be an ongoing thing if you show your capable of understanding what I've said so far.

IP Logged

Dissident Right

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - May 11th, 2017 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 7:24pm:
The 'Russians' likely did hack the Dems because that is what a proclaimed enemy of the US would do.

In other words, you know there is not a shred of evidence that the Russians hacked the Dems. Not. A. Shred. Of. Evidence.

Quote:
When you say that Trump hasn't colluded with the Russians, you make it clear to me that you didn't understand. Collusion has a negative connotation and that is wrong to begin with. Trump and his bunch have definitely been in contact with the Russians.

Focus on the point. Trump is accused of collusion with the Russians. That is Fake News.

Quote:
And so, as I explained, there is plenty of evidence and there has been video of Flynn doing just that.

No, there isn’t.

Quote:
If you understood that Nato is a tool being used to further US aggression

It wasn’t conceived that way. The fact that this has become its purpose proves it is obsolete. Thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › BREAKING NEWS: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy