Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › BREAKING NEWS: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) BREAKING NEWS: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey! (Read 2640 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey!
Reply #60 - May 15th, 2017 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 15th, 2017 at 1:08pm:
Yes, on first glance it appears to be contrary to the popular spin.

At first glance I thought you were recommending that the President be assassinated...

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #61 - May 15th, 2017 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 15th, 2017 at 4:17pm:
Good attempt! All of your 12 examples appear to be dated sequentially and all are well before he became president.

I think I can take a chance and say that he hasn't mentioned any antiwar sentiments since his election to pres.

What would you call that? Perfect duplicity?

IP Logged

merkelstan

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #62 - May 15th, 2017 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Just before the 'gas attack' the Trump admin had declared it was willing to work with Assad as president in Syria.

Good luck finding that with Google though.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #63 - May 15th, 2017 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
merkelstan wrote on May 15th, 2017 at 4:56pm:
Just before the 'gas attack' the Trump admin had declared it was willing to work with Assad as president in Syria.

Assad, Russia, Turkey, China, the U.S. and anybody else who wants to join in to destroy radical islamist Caliphate dreaming jihadist terrorists should join in and obliterate them as best we can. Let the Turks take charge until they talk about Kurdish genocide. (The Israelis would help! Not with the Kurdish genocide stuff... with the other part!)

And let the people who live next to them pay 96% of the costs. Cheesy

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #64 - May 16th, 2017 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
merkelstan wrote on May 15th, 2017 at 4:56pm:

He may have? But then he demonstrate the opposite by sending over 50 cruise missiles.

Syria (Assad) was obviously wrongly accused of a gas attack. In defense of Trump, even if he had the will to acknowledge that was the truth, he couldn't. He would be chopped down by both the Dem and the Repub congress.

But he doesn't have the will anyway, nor the intelligence to understand the truth. That's why his campaign speeches are all hollow and he hasn't demonstrated honest intentions of following up on any of it.

The few antiwar Americans were delighted by his comments on Nato being obsolete. Then he was informed and educated on how Nato is of so much use to the US war effort and he said he got it wrong.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #65 - May 16th, 2017 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 16th, 2017 at 12:57pm:
The few antiwar Americans were delighted by his comments on Nato being obsolete. Then he was informed and educated on how Nato is of so much use to the US war effort and he said he got it wrong.
Trump has his nose so far up the ass-crack of the NATO Secretary General (Jens Stoltenberg), he could tell us what Jens had for breakfast.

Trump was duped into flip-flopping on NATO.  Like all of Trump's flip-flops. The Globalistas are putting pressure on Trump to toe the line.

Obviously, Stoltenberg and Trump made a deal:

Trump retracts his statement that NATO is obsolete, and Stoltenberg promises to get the rest of the 28 NATO members to start paying their fair share.

The US needs to get out of NATO. It only put US assets under the control of a foreign leader, and compels the US to engage in Military excercises which might not be in our best interest. 

George Washington warned us about the perils of political entanglements with other nations:

"The great rule of conduct for [the US] in regard to foreign nations is, in extending our commercial relations to have with them as little political connection as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here, let us stop." (exerpt from GW's Farewell Address, September 17, 1796)

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #66 - May 16th, 2017 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
SkyChief: Quote:
Trump was duped into flip-flopping on NATO.  Like all of Trump's flip-flops. The Globalistas are putting pressure on Trump to toe the line.

You've heard my theory and so you'll know that it differs from yours. However, I won't argue it with you because it's as possible as mine in my opinion.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #67 - May 16th, 2017 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 16th, 2017 at 3:21pm:
SkyChief:

You've heard my theory and so you'll know that it differs from yours. However, I won't argue it with you because it's as possible as mine in my opinion.
Indeed!

Did I ask about the drugs your using, the frequency and combinations and doses?

Your "theory" is ignorant nonsense and you can't and won't defend it.

As you clearly stated, you "won't argue" for your own 'position'. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #68 - May 16th, 2017 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
However, I won't argue it with you because it's as possible as mine in my opinion.
This is classic entertainment! Better than Abbott and Costello at their best!

edit: OK, certainly not as good as The Three Stooges in the early days! Grin

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #69 - May 16th, 2017 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
SkyChief:

I reciprocate your kind gesture and concede that I could be completely wrong.

My position is based solely on the information which is available to me. Most likely, much of it is fake news and/or propaganda, so I won't claim any moral superiority over those with opposing views.

George Washington's admonition withstands the test of time. I have deep respect for the Founding Fathers. They were not infallible, but these guys were pretty smart dudes.  Who would have guessed that they were 98% right on evrything?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › BREAKING NEWS: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy