Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › BREAKING NEWS: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) BREAKING NEWS: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey! (Read 1568 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey!
Reply #80 - May 17th, 2017 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
I have questions. See below.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #81 - May 17th, 2017 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 5:41pm:
All politicians lie. Its a fact of life. But only the savvy ones know how lie under oath.  Bill was a terrible liar.  But Hillary is an adept liar.
But, but... Bill got away with it and became an oligarch and respected elder statesman, and Hillary (who you say is good at lying), has become a sort of pariah even to her own intellectual spawn...

I have to conclude that it's better to be a bad liar with appeal than a good liar that turns everybody off?

Could that actually be what you meant?

I'm just speculating, but I think it could have been the semen stained dress that made everyone want to rally 'round Slick Willie... Grin

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #82 - May 17th, 2017 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
MORE BREAKING NEWS!!!

The DoJ has named special counsel, former FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III, to take over the investigation of Russian Collusion caper! Holy Cow -  it just gets wierder and wierder... 

Deputy Atty. Gen. Rod Rosenstein said “The public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.”

The President responded “As I have stated many times, a thorough investigation will confirm what we already know – there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity.”

Its time the White House should consider circling the wagons.

The Dems want Trumps head on a pike.         They. Will. Not. Stop....  Not. Ever.

IP Logged

Dissident Right

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #83 - May 18th, 2017 at 3:00am
Print Post  
It's not the Dems, SkyChief. It's the Deep State.

May God grant the God-Emperor strength to smite this evil.

Jeff carpools with murderers.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #84 - May 18th, 2017 at 6:44am
Print Post  
I'm wondering why Comey (who I think was guilty of obstructing justice in the FBI's investigation of Hillary) kept notes of his conversations with Trump (if he in fact did...) and made sure there was no record at all of his interview of Hillary?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #85 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
The [Hillary email] investigation was deliberately mis-handled in every aspect. Comey gave immunity to all of Hillary’s lackeys, did not use subpoenas or warrants, lost evidence, allowed the destruction of evidence, failed to do any searches or seizures of evidence, did not use a grand-jury, did not swear witnesses, did not record testimony, allowed attorneys to represent multiple suspects (corrupting the testimony). Everything that could be done to ruin the FBI investigation and to cover for Hillary was done...

rest of the article at:
http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/trump-dropping-hammer-on-come...

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #86 - May 24th, 2017 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
It is somewhat frightening to me that this is not a more popular topic.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #87 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 11:33am
Print Post  
"[Fired] FBI director James Comey's explosive testimony sparked a swift response from the White House and President Donald Trump's legal team, who have actively disputed several claims Comey made while under oath.

Comey covered a lot of ground during his June 8 hearing -- not only detailing the nine interactions he had with the President but also revealing that he himself had instructed a friend to leak unclassified memos about interactions with Trump.
He repeatedly called Trump a liar..."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/10/politics/trump-comey-testimony-timeline-what-we-kn...

Many Timeline issues that come into play.  If Trump can produce some tapes, that would clear up many things.  If he can't, Resistance Media and Dems will likely choose a different tack.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #88 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 11:33am:
If Trump can produce some tapes...
Is anybody asking for the recordings?

It seems probable to me that any recordings of conversations between The Donald And Comey will make both of them look bad... Very bad. Pitiful perhaps... Maybe criminal... Both of them... Bad...

That means it's much better for the TwoParty Deep State to keep us from ever hearing the recordings.

For their benefit, not ours.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › BREAKING NEWS: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy