Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarian/Antiwar, and N.Korea
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Libertarian/Antiwar, and N.Korea (Read 255 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian/Antiwar, and N.Korea
May 11th, 2017 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
A topic a little more challenging than the usual drivel on this board. Read the article by Richman and have a shot at your opinion. For those who may not know, antiwar.com declares itself a libertarian forum.

http://original.antiwar.com/srichman/2017/05/07/the-war-party-talks-nonsense-on-...

Some of the brightest in the antiwar business and they are still getting it all confused.

Here's my answer to Sheldon:

You're still not getting it Sheldon and that's because no Americans seem to be getting it. You need to think of N.Korea as China's proxy in the same way that Israel is the US's proxy.

Then it becomes crystal clear why China isn't going to allow US fu--ing around with N.Korea. And fwiw, neither is Russia because N.Korea is of immense strategic importance.

I know it's hard to accept that Kim is completely sane and under China's wing, but it's time!

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Libertarian/Antiwar, and N.Korea
Reply #1 - May 12th, 2017 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Too bad, but it's just the regular resistance to encouraging a newcomer.

Or is it that it's too complicated for the board's participants to figure out?

It's important because it meshes completely with US actions abroad and what I see as the march to empire. Wesley Clark spilt the beans when he talked about the PNAC agenda.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - May 12th, 2017 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
One more try in order to see if there's any life here from the as-hole up?

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/05/11/south-korea-president-wants-to-limit-us-sanct...

China wins again and the US loses. South Korea's voice is needed by the US in order to justify any actions against N.Korea and now the new gov for S.Korea has taken it away from the US cause.

A cause which has never been anything other than a US presense on the Korean peninsula with a socalled missile defense system that is really a threat to both China and Russia.

And both China and Russia know it too!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - May 12th, 2017 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 12th, 2017 at 2:41pm:
A cause which has never been anything other than a US presense on the Korean peninsula with a socalled missile defense system that is really a threat to both China and Russia.
As an anti-interventionist, I think the US should pull out of South Korea and end sanctions against North Korea.

We can sell the missile systems to South Korea and get the hell out of there. The US has no business meddling in the Korean affairs.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - May 12th, 2017 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 12th, 2017 at 2:58pm:
As an anti-interventionist, I think the US should pull out of South Korea and end sanctions against North Korea.

We can sell the missile systems to South Korea and get the hell out of there. The US has no business meddling in the Korean affairs.

Yeah me too but it ain't gonna happen. The point i'm trying to make with you people on this board is that the US is on a march to global empire. US presence in S.Korea is only about establishing aUS base bordering both China and Russia.

Actually I thought somebody would have a shot at disputing my submissions on young Kim being of completely sound mind and being used by China in the same way the US uses Israel.

Seems the few people here on this board have a lot to learn. But that's a good thing because I get to educate them for a while.

Not suggesting you SkyC.

Have you heard? Reinhold Niebuhr @projectexile7

You will soon!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - May 12th, 2017 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 12th, 2017 at 3:21pm:
Actually I thought somebody would have a shot at disputing my submissions on young Kim being of completely sound mind and being used by China in the same way the US uses Israel.

It's actually impossible to dispute completely delusional fantasies. Only a fool would try it.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - May 12th, 2017 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Seems the few people here on this board have a lot to learn. But that's a good thing because I get to educate them for a while.

I had suspicions early on, but am now convinced that you are some sort of delusional 'progressive'.

If you think I need to be taught, you could start by answering my constant questions.

You haven't answered one yet, and your evasions are lame and infantile.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - May 12th, 2017 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
I've answered all of Jeff's questions completely but he doesn't accept my answers. Somebody should tell him to ask the important ones again and I will answer again if they are proper questions that deserve an answer. If he wants to continue acting like a spoiled brat then he deserves no more attention.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - May 13th, 2017 at 7:11am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 3:05pm:
A topic a little more challenging than the usual drivel on this board.

Is the North Korean economy a good example of the "socially responsible capitalism" you mentioned?

Probably not, but since you never told me what you actually mean by "socially responsible capitalism", I'll just have to keep trying to figure it out on my own... How about the current economy of Communist China? Or maybe Russia? Is that what you mean by "socially responsible capitalism"?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - May 13th, 2017 at 7:20am
Print Post  

You made an assertion, which is not at all like submitting any sort of evidence or rational argument...

Have you been trained by this George Lakoff guy?

http://reason.com/archives/2017/05/12/hijacking-the-language

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarian/Antiwar, and N.Korea
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy