Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is this sort of thing legal?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is this sort of thing legal? (Read 798 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is this sort of thing legal?
Reply #20 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:56am
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 10:50am:
They run off the stale tradition of north versus south politics. It's one reason I even think of seceding. Since the conflict is about north versus south, it's just as well to end the conflict through breaking up the USA.

This is simplistic nonsense, but, go for it. Get together with all the people who want to secede and give it a shot... Metaphorically speaking I hope... Or are you planning war against the U.S. Government?

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - May 21st, 2017 at 11:20am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 10:56am:
This is simplistic nonsense, but, go for it. Get together with all the people who want to secede and give it a shot... Metaphorically speaking I hope... Or are you planning war against the U.S. Government?

Nope, not war. Just speaking hypothetically. Though who knows, maybe leaving the Union would actually be an impetus that would provoke more dramatic change in the southern states, because they would be suddenly cut loose in the world. Whilst under northern domination, it's possible to complain like children, act despondent, but really becoming internationally independent, that might cause a need to improve image worldwide, might even reduce racism. Who really knows that they are not even really religious in the south. The religion might be a childish form of antagonism against the north, and suddenly seceding, they would, like most protestants, move toward secularity.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - May 21st, 2017 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
Grinkunstler wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 11:20am:
Nope, not war. Just speaking hypothetically. Though who knows, maybe leaving the Union would actually be an impetus...
For civil war? Or do have a better way planned?

If all you have to offer are Easter Bunny type hypotheticals about anarchy and war maybe being sometimes really cool, I will make fun of you.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - May 21st, 2017 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Do the people that Soros want to be District Attorneys have anything in common?

Yes, without a doubt.

What is it?

It's a political economic ideology that Soros shares.

What is Soros' core philosophy relating to political economy?

Do you know? Can you guess?

Is it at all compatible with the philosophy illuminated by the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution?

No. It is antithetical. The Opposition.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - May 22nd, 2017 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 4:15pm:
Grin
For civil war? Or do have a better way planned?

If all you have to offer are Easter Bunny type hypotheticals about anarchy and war maybe being sometimes really cool, I will make fun of you.

You really dont read what I write very carefully. Your responses show you can't find any pattern in my thinking so resort to whatever cliches you already know.

Ever hear of the Velvet Divorce? If these small nations can split in Europe, why does the USA have to be borderless? Europeans ask, why doesnt the USA join with Canada, as if they had any room to talk. Ever notice how small their nations are? Possibly they, like Stefan Molyneux, demand more from the USA than they give themselves. (I guess it's easy to live in Europe or Canada and concern yourself with American border policies and "public schools in the states". After all, you live in your secured border social democratic states).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissolution_of_Czechoslovakia

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - May 22nd, 2017 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Strange contradiction isnt it? You don't like borders but hate big government. You only end up with bigger nations and bigger government.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - May 22nd, 2017 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 12:43pm:
Strange contradiction isnt it? You don't like borders but hate big government. You only end up with bigger nations and bigger government.

Jeff has no idea whatsoever. Somebody told him once that libertarians want to eliminate all borders and he hasn't grasped the signivicance in that stupid idea. His brain is full.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - May 22nd, 2017 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 12:39pm:
You really dont read what I write very carefully. Your responses show you can't find any pattern in my thinking
Probably more carefully than I should, but you're exactly right, I can't find any patterns in your thinking.

The scattered things I reply to, if lumped together, create a pattern I don't like.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - May 22nd, 2017 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 12:43pm:

Are you talking to yourself?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - May 22nd, 2017 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 2:08pm:
Jeff has no idea whatsoever. Somebody told him once that libertarians want to eliminate all borders...

It's only the anarchist fringe of libertarians that want no borders. In that, they agree with 'progressives', and I disagree with both of them and the horses they rode in on..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is this sort of thing legal?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy