Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is this sort of thing legal?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is this sort of thing legal? (Read 794 times)
kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is this sort of thing legal?
Reply #30 - May 22nd, 2017 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 4:46pm:
Are you talking to yourself?

I won't be responding to you anymore, because apparently we agree on some points but you are too dim to realize it, so continually posit me as taking an alternate side of some argument you want to have with an imagined progressive. Apparently you hope for me to be that straw man, like some lunatic Republican who wants me to take a communist one world argument merely because I wont support his born again reject gun toting conspiracy reality.

If you want to talk shit about Democrats, I'm welcome to join you. They after all have ever only wanted competition between races. You can see their basic flawed thinking by the fact that they want to bring non-whites and whites together to compete RATHER than be friends. 

It took my a while to understand this. They don't wante whites and blacks to be friends, they want to bring in Muslims and all types to compete, seemingly unaware of starting a race war. Saying hello and greeting your black neighbor cordially is not enough for them. It makes me imagine some kind of Gladiator arena with bankers in the stands and we all have to fight and compete seeminly for their amusement.

One thing you must not do though is cross the line. Thats why blacks in the north often live in all-black ghettos in Chicago, Philadelphia,  etc.  Being friends with them is too "Human". What they want is turning people into robots.

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 7:37pm:
I won't be responding to you anymore...
Good. Have you realized you are wasting your time here?

The major problem is you don't respond to me. You make pronouncements, I ask questions, you toss up diversions... As you say, what's the point?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #32 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 7:37pm:
It took my a while to understand this.
You have a long way to go before you can claim to understand anything.

I bet someone on some other forum would think you were a real guru? In the meantime, before you leave for greener pastures, what do you think would happen if the Koch brothers started buying up District Attorneys like Soros is doing??

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - May 24th, 2017 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 5:00pm:
Good. Have you realized you are wasting your time here?

The major problem is you don't respond to me. You make pronouncements, I ask questions, you toss up diversions... As you say, what's the point?

This is you, sweetie, not Kunstler.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:30am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 9:29pm:
This is you, sweetie, not Kunstler.
So if someone like J.P. Morgan was doing exactly what Soros is doing, but they were doing it to elect 'Republican' District Attorneys across the U.S., would that be OK too?

Of course it would be different, because 'Democrats' and the "MSM" would be making sure it was front page news every day. What would they call it? Destroying democracy? Influence buying by evil billionaire 'capitalists'?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - May 27th, 2017 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:30am:
So if someone like J.P. Morgan was doing exactly what Soros is doing, but they were doing it to elect 'Republican' District Attorneys across the U.S., would that be OK too?

Yes.

Jeff wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 7:30am:
Of course it would be different, because 'Democrats' and the "MSM" would be making sure it was front page news every day. What would they call it? Destroying democracy? Influence buying by evil billionaire 'capitalists'?

This sounds like you either advocating stifling free speech or advocating not letting braindead voters decide everything when the best their heads can hold is what the media feeds them.

It is their society as much as it is yours or mine. They should be allowed to ruin it. You have as much influence as any one of those drooling media-brainwashed morons. As do I. This is as it should be.

The world is exactly as it should be.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #36 - May 28th, 2017 at 7:38am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 10:03pm:
This sounds like you either advocating stifling free speech or advocating not letting braindead voters decide everything when the best their heads can hold is what the media feeds them.

Not really, I'd just like to have full disclosure about where huge piles of campaign money are coming from.

There are people who actually like the sort of government Soros advocates... but buying elections for District Attorneys who think the rule of law must be destroyed is something Americans, all Americans, should know about. Anyone after all might end up being charged by one of these DAs.

I really think the people of a District should elect their District Attorneys without outside interference... How about limiting campaign donations for DAs to people who live in the District?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - May 28th, 2017 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 7:38am:
Not really, I'd just like to have full disclosure about where huge piles of campaign money are coming from.

There are people who actually like the sort of government Soros advocates... but buying elections for District Attorneys who think the rule of law must be destroyed is something Americans, all Americans, should know about. Anyone after all might end up being charged by one of these DAs.

I really think the people of a District should elect their District Attorneys without outside interference... How about limiting campaign donations for DAs to people who live in the District?

You really think limitations on gift-giving is something libertarianism justifies? You're a crackpot. If I want to give you a thousand dollars, you really want the government to be able to stop me based on who you are and what you're doing with it and where?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #38 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 8:12am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 9:29pm:
You really think limitations on gift-giving is something libertarianism justifies? You're a crackpot. If I want to give you a thousand dollars, you really want the government to be able to stop me based on who you are and what you're doing with it and where?
I just can't seem to see it as a good idea to have rich people who don't live in my district swaying the election of a District Attorney who's only authority is in my district.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #39 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 8:12am:
I just can't seem to see it as a good idea to have rich people who don't live in my district swaying the election of a District Attorney who's only authority is in my district.

It goes with your greedy capitalist system of government. I have some ideas to change that for when you are ready to listen. They're progressive ideas, in the real sense of the word, 'progressive'!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is this sort of thing legal?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy