Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Unregistering to Vote
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Unregistering to Vote (Read 619 times)
Dissident Right
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Unregistering to Vote
Reply #20 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:34pm:
It advantages you to think so. This is because the less aggressive type must be protected artificially from the more aggressive type to survive. And not individualistically - wholesale. If one more aggressive can kill twenty less aggressive, it doesn't matter that he's punished because his type will still win.

I'm not allowed to do what every other human being on the planet does and just vote for what will advantage myself. I must actually vote for what's right, regardless of practicality and regardless of the fact that everyone else is allowed to play the selfish game.

Right for whom?

Jeff carpools with murderers.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
Dissident Right wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:57pm:
Right for whom?

That's easy. The answer is always the same: Others.

People "discover" rights and insist that I abide by them. These rights, of course, advantage them. If I'm strong in my arms but weak in my legs, people will invent a right not to be punched... but kicking... that's alright of course.

If a right-wing Trumpeter like you understands what it's like to be hip-deep in SJWs who have all discovered that they have the right not to be offended, triggered, or otherwise talked at, those rights have come about because somebody other than them has got the superior logic...

Then you can understand why I feel like all rights, to some degree, are bogus. They're rules people made because playing on that board advantaged them somehow. And yes, most of them have been good for society. It makes everyone better off when not too much energy is wasted on violent-style competition.

But you should think about (where) the rules are coming from, who they ultimately benefit, and how often the board gets turned over when you and I become too good at playing by the rules.

Maybe this is just me being my super-cynical self about everything including rights.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

Dissident Right

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
"Others." "People." You have learned nothing. Stop thinking in terms of individuals. Think in terms of nations.

What you will find, in almost every case other than low-life criminals, is that the individuals who cheat the system are xenos.

Xenos came to America and abused the the system because doing so came at no cost to them. They built nothing. They invested nothing. They came to a country, a society, a government, a legal system that was already established.

If you want people to become invested in a building humanity up instead of tearing it down, the very first thing you need to do is ban immigration and send all the xenos back.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - May 26th, 2017 at 7:50am
Print Post  
Dissident Right wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 11:34pm:
"Others." "People." You have learned nothing. Stop thinking in terms of individuals. Think in terms of nations.

This is a libertarian forum after all... I think it's heartening to see the lizard thinking individualistically.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Dissident Right wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:52pm:
Nonsense. Why do you think all the European immigrants came to America? Or the Chinese? Why do you think blacks are always fleeing from the urban blight they create for American neighborhoods?

High-trust communities, free markets, and limited Constitutional government are their own reward. No welfare needed.

Xenos aren't Americans. Wanting to be American doesn't make you one. At any rate, what xenos want is a slice of our civilization. They will never go back without...incentives.

It's hard to say anything anymore, but the folk culture and history of the USA are always threatened by the Carpet-Bagging exploiter, who brings in immigrants as soldiers or cultural combatants to win elections, like the Democrat who told me he wanted Mexicans, because they would compete with the American southern whites, which havent yet learned well enough to hate their own white skin in order to sacrifice their own lives for an immigrant race that hates them for being gringos and only wants money to send back to Mexico. Do I send money back to Europe? Nope. There are people who become Americans and then there are exploiter immigrants, who only want money to send back to the Ukraine, where they hope to involve the US military on their behalf against another self-made foe, Russians, who ever want to take over the world, as if the world would thrive under these arctic bozos who drink themselves into the grave by the age of 40.

And I'm not even patriotic! I dont have any kids. Can I help it if you have 15 children in mexico? Keep it in your pants. The Catholic church ought to promote contraception. We are protestants here! Help yourself and become a protestant. I can't help you under your overbearing Catholic state.

IP Logged

Dissident Right

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 1:12pm:
It's hard to say anything anymore, but the folk culture and history of the USA are always threatened by the Carpet-Bagging exploiter, who brings in immigrants as soldiers or cultural combatants to win elections, like the Democrat who told me he wanted Mexicans, because they would compete with the American southern whites, which havent yet learned well enough to hate their own white skin in order to sacrifice their own lives for an immigrant race that hates them for being gringos and only wants money to send back to Mexico. Do I send money back to Europe? Nope. There are people who become Americans and then there are exploiter immigrants, who only want money to send back to the Ukraine, where they hope to involve the US military on their behalf against another self-made foe, Russians, who ever want to take over the world, as if the world would thrive under these arctic bozos who drink themselves into the grave by the age of 40.

And I'm not even patriotic! I dont have any kids. Can I help it if you have 15 children in mexico? Keep it in your pants. The Catholic church ought to promote contraception. We are protestants here! Help yourself and become a protestant. I can't help you under your overbearing Catholic state.

Indeed.

I point out, however, that the only way to continue the American nation is for Americans to have children.

Xenos are not us.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Dissident Right wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 1:50pm:
Indeed.

I point out, however, that the only way to continue the American nation is for Americans to have children.

Xenos are not us.

Some people don't want to have children. I'm not just going to pump a few out for the team. I didnt really have so great a childhood in the USA myself. Why should I have kids here? I feel glad just to drink a cup of coffee by myself and read a book. What do I need with rugrats? However, if that's your thing and want family, go right ahead. I'm not interfering, but whatever. I doubt I could tolerate any little brats.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - May 26th, 2017 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 1:54pm:
I didnt really have so great a childhood in the USA myself. Why should I have kids here? I feel glad just to drink a cup of coffee by myself and read a book. What do I need with rugrats? However, if that's your thing and want family, go right ahead. I'm not interfering, but whatever. I doubt I could tolerate any little brats.
Are the Chinese Communists allowing people to have children by choice now, or do you still need permission to have more than one?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:50am:
This is a libertarian forum after all... I think it's heartening to see the lizard thinking individualistically.

I'm only allowed to think individualistically. Others, however, are allowed to put their group first. Obviously I can't compete with them even if I am superior in every individual quality.

What you will find, in almost every case other than low-life criminals, is that the individuals who cheat the system are xenos.

Xenos came to America and abused the the system because doing so came at no cost to them. They built nothing. They invested nothing. They came to a country, a society, a government, a legal system that was already established.

The succession of plant communities works in a similar way. In the community built up by the grass, the tree is fittest. The tree eventually blocks the light from the grass. Cycle of life.

Besides, I was born into a society already created too.

If you want people to become invested in a building humanity up instead of tearing it down, the very first thing you need to do is ban immigration and send all the xenos back.

If we want to keep our lawns nice, sure. I agree with you on all points about what will happen. I am simply forced by rights and morality to advocate individualism anyway. Individualism, and rights piled so high up to the sky that when someone aggresses, we must say "oh well" and move on, accepting death and destruction.

Did you know that pure logic and the pure NAP indicates that self-defence is a fake right? Rights are inviolable; they aren't ever voided, not by any act. That fact alone means you never get the right to strike him just because he struck you.

I agree with Kunstler anyway. What good does it do the world to have one more supergenius in it who's going to have his leg broken by other children whose rights are so sacrosanct that they can do anything they want to anyone they want?

And how many kids can I afford anyway? One? Two? At that rate I'm still dying out. Why prolong it?

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:16am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 10:46pm:
I'm only allowed to think individualistically. Others, however, are allowed to put their group first. Obviously I can't compete with them even if I am superior in every individual quality.

You are talking about government instituted racial discrimination, which is clearly unconstitutional. Fight against it!

(You can talk all you want about any communities you have joined voluntarily.
You being short and bald puts you in  a 'group' without any choice on your part, so if the government decides that short bald people are almost always geniuses and therefore have an unfair advantage and must go to the back of the line... That's the illegal government sponsored discrimination I mentioned.) 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Unregistering to Vote
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy