Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Unregistering to Vote
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Unregistering to Vote (Read 738 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Unregistering to Vote
Reply #50 - May 30th, 2017 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 6:07pm:
Better to vote for a Real Yankee with his Yacht than to vote for a Fake Texan with his oil ranch. As the Irish say, the devil you know is better than the one you don't know, and that Bush was shaking hands with Saudis, etc.

Frankly, I didnt care when terrorists attacked Washington DC and New York, because having lived in the Central Atlantic region, I felt they had a dog-eat-dog mentality and just as a New Yorker will step over a homeless man without blinking, I felt nothing personal about the WTC getting attacked.

In Fact, if the Central Atantic Region were nuked with very large bombs, I would feel decadently detached from the event, as if some 3rd world nation were getting bombed that I had trouble connecting with.

You feel bad if New Orleans gets Hurricaned, but if a Hurricane hits New York, it's hard to feel any sympathy. During Hurricane season I actually have a certain hope that the Central Atlantic will get hit again.

I don't think you're as mentally sick as you sound. You are just trying to get attention with your extremist ranting.

Too bad because you are probably discouraging decent and reasonable people from taking part on this forum.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #51 - May 30th, 2017 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 2:42pm:
I don't think you're as mentally sick as you sound. You are just trying to get attention with your extremist ranting.

Too bad because you are probably discouraging decent and reasonable people from taking part on this forum.

Maybe you are right. It probably relates to the collapsing of the space time continuum and the inability of the American people to believe that everyone is not the same. I can almost feel the confusion in the government as they ask themselves "we are all the same. Even a Pakistani is just like a New Englander. Why do they insist on being separate from the north. The people of Pakistan must not secede form the Union of the United States. All humans are 100% the same as Yankees. They only have but to conform.  We will send our predator drones to bugsplat them."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2014/apr/07/artists-give-human-face-...

They will learn thaat they are both equal to and the exact same as Yankees worldwide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCecDGriMT4

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #52 - May 30th, 2017 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 5:14pm:
Maybe you are right. It probably relates to the collapsing of the space time continuum and the inability of the American people to believe that everyone is not the same.
What? You have some really strange idea that people in America  think everyone is "The Same"? (Borg? All of us?)

Or... WTF did you say?

"The Same" in what way?

We are all human and in equal possession of human Rights?

Cool. I like your idea!

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #53 - May 30th, 2017 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 5:14pm:
Maybe you are right. It probably relates to the collapsing of the space time continuum and the inability of the American people to believe that everyone is not the same. I can almost feel the confusion in the government as they ask themselves "we are all the same. Even a Pakistani is just like a New Englander. Why do they insist on being separate from the north. The people of Pakistan must not secede form the Union of the United States. All humans are 100% the same as Yankees. They only have but to conform.  We will send our predator drones to bugsplat them."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2014/apr/07/artists-give-human-face-...

They will learn thaat they are both equal to and the exact same as Yankees worldwide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCecDGriMT4

We all behave alike when we're bugsplat.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #54 - May 31st, 2017 at 11:48am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 9:57pm:
We all behave alike when we're bugsplat.

You can actually hear the Northeastern accents in this video of Yankees shooting people from a helicopter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7zHQKOgv5k

I guess that's why Robert Duvall wore a Union military hat in Apocalypse Now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Unregistering to Vote
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy