Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarian Carpetbaggers
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Libertarian Carpetbaggers (Read 1438 times)
Dissident Right
Ex Member

Re: Libertarian Carpetbaggers
Reply #50 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 12:40am:
Really, I have another idea about that. It's not that they are soft targets. It's that they embrace an internationalist ideal that is naive.

Really? Most Americans hold those same globalist “your nationality doesn’t matter as long as you believe in America” ideals. Conservatives especially. So why aren’t conservatives attacked as much? Why are Americans attacked less than Europeans? Because Europeans are softer targets (no guns at all) than American liberals (some guns), who are soft targets than conservatives (lots of guns).

Quote:
No, I replied, only a stupid Yankee, whose religion and internationally arrogant vision have brought terrorism onto Europe and all phony-liberal elite areas of the USA.

Surely you mean “brought terrorists”. Because you can’t have terrorism without large quantities of xenos.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #51 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Really? Most Americans hold those same globalist “your nationality doesn’t matter as long as you believe in America” ideals. Conservatives especially. So why aren’t conservatives attacked as much? Why are Americans attacked less than Europeans? Because Europeans are softer targets (no guns at all) than American liberals (some guns), who are soft targets than conservatives (lots of guns).

Surely you mean “brought terrorists”. Because you can’t have terrorism without large quantities of xenos.

I wasn't raised to either be a patriot, have globalist ideals, or even to like the south. In fact as a youth I disliked being in the south, even though I lived in fairly good areas, didnt like religion or patriotism, and had no designs mentally for world conquest.

Strangely, I had some unformed ideas that the south was guilty of doing the wars. Later I began to do more research and moved around the USA, and I found that in fact the south is nothing. It's the people in the north who want people to blame the south, when in fact they are guilty.

They train you to have an exaggerated negative image of a place that they themselves want to say is no different than anywhere else, only to offer you in a Kafkaesque way (Amerika) basically everything they blame the Southern Red States for. 

I won't go into detail but, having lived in New York and Portland Maine, it's easy to imagine they are just as religious and military oriented, and no more educated.  Fact, that stultulo Bush was one of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerika_(novel)

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #52 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
Scenario:

Lets say a man in Holland tells me "You live in North Carolina, therefor you are in the KKK".

From the getgo this guy in Holland can't escape his cliche ideas about Amerika. So, if I wanted to prove to him I'm not in the KKK, I would vote for Hillary Clinton and leave it at that.

Let's say I vote Hillary Clinton to PROVE that I'm not in the KKK. Clinton subsequently bombs Iran without approval of Congress or me. Now we have in this scenerio refugees from Iran who want into Europe and possibly the USA.

I've proved that I'm not in the KKK to a Liberal in Europe only to find I've bombed a very old ethnic group in what used to be Ancient Persia and now angry refugees are milling around.

Though maybe I have made some oil companies happy.

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #53 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:04pm:
Scenario:

Lets say a man in Holland tells me "You live in North Carolina, therefor you are in the KKK".

From the getgo this guy in Holland can't escape his cliche ideas about Amerika. So, if I wanted to prove to him I'm not in the KKK, I would vote for Hillary Clinton and leave it at that.

Let's say I vote Hillary Clinton to PROVE that I'm not in the KKK. Clinton subsequently bombs Iran without approval of Congress or me. Now we have in this scenerio refugees from Iran who want into Europe and possibly the USA.

I've proved that I'm not in the KKK to a Liberal in Europe only to find I've bombed a very old ethnic group in what used to be Ancient Persia and now angry refugees are milling around.

Though maybe I have made some oil companies happy.

What a load of crap.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #54 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 4:17pm:
What a load of crap.

La jankioj estas danĝeraj, sinjoro.  Kompreneble oni estos kulpa ĝis senkulpeco estas pruvita, sed oni estas ankoraŭ Usonano, kaj malgraŭ tio mi rajtas miajn proprajn pensaĵojn.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #55 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
When I first moved to the S.E. U.S., people sometimes said "You aren't from around here are you?"

I usually said, "No, but I grew up with people just like you".

I never got in a fight, not even in a Hell's Angels bar or a Mexican restaurant... Good on me!

How are all y'all doing on that your ownself?

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #56 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 4:56pm:
When I first moved to the S.E. U.S., people sometimes said "You aren't from around here are you?"

I usually said, "No, but I grew up with people just like you".

I never got in a fight, not even in a Hell's Angels bar or a Mexican restaurant... Good on me!

How are all y'all doing on that your ownself?

Did you find that as you neared South Carolina, somehow a kind of stress-grip power let go of you, and a more serene feeling of warmth and wildness took over?  The further north I've been, the more I felt a kind of invisible fascist grip. I noticed the same thing in Western Europe, and I could feel the fascist grip of Europe releasing my upon entering Poland or going down toward Turkey.

I noticed the invisible death grip also releases you after entering Canada as well. After entering across the Niagara falls to Ontario, I felt like a suffocating force lost its hold on me. I don't know what kind of death grip holds peoples' minds up there, that pulls at the entire nervous system.

I call this dark side of the force "The Yankee Doodle Blues". Western Europeans also live under it, because they are co-conspirators. Canada is free from it, because they won the War of 1812. Winning the 1812 war caused the Yankee Doodle force to stay across the border.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #57 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 3:51pm:
Did you find that as you neared South Carolina, somehow a kind of stress-grip power let go of you, and a more serene feeling of warmth and wildness took over?
I remember riding through South Carolina in a '55 Belair Chevy and being really dismayed and disappointed by so much abject poverty.

By the time I was a young man, I could get along with all sorts of rednecks of any color. Sometimes I got along by buying everybody in the bar a drink, and the bartender too, then drinking a beer by myself while minding my own business, then leaving... One time I opened a door into a bar with live music, looked around briefly and waved while I left.

Edit: You need to find a way to escape the stress-grip power. Shocked

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #58 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 4:35pm:
I remember riding through South Carolina in a '55 Belair Chevy and being really dismayed and disappointed by so much abject poverty.

By the time I was a young man, I could get along with all sorts of rednecks of any color. Sometimes I got along by buying everybody in the bar a drink, and the bartender too, then drinking a beer by myself while minding my own business, then leaving... One time I opened a door into a bar with live music, looked around briefly and waved while I left.

Edit: You need to find a way to escape the stress-grip power. Shocked

Really, If you go to Greenville, a carefully planned little modern city with a waterfall in the center and nice cable bridge footway. Geese and herons walk around and it seems like paradise.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #59 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 4:53pm:
Really, If you go to Greenville, a carefully planned little modern city with a waterfall in the center and nice cable bridge footway. Geese and herons walk around and it seems like paradise.

Only if you don't know any better. It seems both sterile and hostile to me. And crappity smack a bunch of nasty geese. Flying over is the only way they are worth a damn at all...

Geese in a city? Keep them off of my property and most certainly out of my pond.

BTW, try getting out where the peasants and serfs live... Just driving through would be good for you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarian Carpetbaggers
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy