Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › China's Communist Success Story
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) China's Communist Success Story (Read 2170 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: China's Communist Success Story
Reply #40 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:44pm:
OMG, you embrace government dependency to get on the path to prosperity.  What a bunch of losers you people are

Acceptance of good and sound government is something different than dependence on government. But it's not surprising at all that Americans don't understand that. They have a chip on their shoulders for government because they know nothing other than bad and corrupt government.

You scream that truth out loud and clear with every comment you make. Just keep screaming until you get hoarse from doing it and then maybe we will be able to look at some remedies.

It's free advise that you're going to get regardless of whether you like it or not. 

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #41 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 2:02pm:
good and sound government

So you believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny and dragons?  There's no such thing

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #42 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 2:02pm:
Acceptance of good and sound government is something different than dependence on government.
"Acceptance of...  government" is not part of the contract here in America. Our contract creates a government that is dependent on us to support it, and is really only allowed to do what we have said it could do in order to accomplish the things we created it to do. It's tasks and duties and obligations.

That contract I'm talking about is in perpetuity and inheritable. The only acceptable government is one that does what we told it to do in the contract.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #43 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 4:30pm:
"Acceptance of...  government" is not part of the contract here in America. Our contract creates a government that is dependent on us to support it, and is really only allowed to do what we have said it could do in order to accomplish the things we created it to do. It's tasks and duties and obligations.

That contract I'm talking about is in perpetuity and inheritable. The only acceptable government is one that does what we told it to do in the contract.

Ohhhhh! And just look how well it's workin out for you. You all claim you hate it but you secretly love taking the punishment.

That's because you can't figure out the opposite of bad government. Here's a hint: It's the opposite of 'right' in politics.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #44 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 7:43pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 7:09pm:
Ohhhhh! And just look how well it's workin out for you.
I'll take that to mean that you agree that actually following the Constitution would be good.
Wink

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #45 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:08am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 7:43pm:
I'll take that to mean that you agree that actually following the Constitution would be good.
Wink

I can't think of an instance in which americans don't wave the flag and bow to their outdated constitution.

Whenever they disagree with the 'other' party they find some irrational and false interpretation of their constitution to make their case. And then the 'other' side will make up something just as irrational based on their interpretation to win the debate. Both sides win and no progress is ever made.

And americans just get more angry and even more angry, and then they go out and kill a black american or something just as regressive and evil.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #46 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 8:32am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I can't think of an instance in which americans don't wave the flag and bow to their outdated constitution.

Whenever they disagree with the 'other' party they find some irrational and false interpretation of their constitution to make their case. And then the 'other' side will make up something just as irrational based on their interpretation to win the debate. Both sides win and no progress is ever made.

And americans just get more angry and even more angry, and then they go out and kill a black american or something just as regressive and evil.

You do love empty rhetoric

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #47 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 8:32am:
You do love empty rhetoric

You can't make this stuff up dear. And I don't have to because Americans are singing out their woes all around you every day.

Your society is fu-ked up with no answers. Well, other than libertarian 'pie in the sky' utopian dilusions of grandeur.

The answer is a big shift to the left to join the rest of the world's prosperous countries. There's a reason they have what you only dream of having!

Americans are starting to catch on and the proof in that was their support of Trump.

If only Trump hadn't lied.
The ironic thing about it is that all those people who were snookered by Trump still aren't trying to get him for it.

You're a nation of patsies dear!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #48 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 8:46pm:
You can't make this stuff up dear. And I don't have to because Americans are singing out their woes all around you every day.

Your society is fu-ked up with no answers. Well, other than libertarian 'pie in the sky' utopian dilusions of grandeur.

The answer is a big shift to the left to join the rest of the world's prosperous countries. There's a reason they have what you only dream of having!

Americans are starting to catch on and the proof in that was their support of Trump.

If only Trump hadn't lied.
The ironic thing about it is that all those people who were snookered by Trump still aren't trying to get him for it.

You're a nation of patsies dear!

Blah blah, you hate America, blah blah, you hate America, you already mentioned that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIN-FJ1uxWk

IP Logged

merkelstan

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #49 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
The "Trump Lied" meme assumes that he is in charge now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › China's Communist Success Story
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy