Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump is the US hope and the US is next!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Trump is the US hope and the US is next! (Read 321 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Small Government Libertarian

Re: Trump is the US hope and the US is next!
Reply #20 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 2:17pm:
My idea is not to take money from wealthy people, but to get as far away from them as possibly before they can raise my rent, so I can live somewhere that you enjoy life without always thinking of everything in terms of a hustle. 

I guess you would run from Rich Americans the same way Europeans originally ran from aristocrats in Europe. Rich Americans are basically the aristocrats  we were running from when we colonized the Americas. They even connected our banks to British banks and do military interventions on their behalf like Serbian war with Clinton. They don't even ask for our permission.

I wouldnt be surprised if European royalty ruled the USA through rich American proxies.

You really don't understand markets.  Here's what you do.  Find the best deal ...

The argument that you can't trust capitalists who have to compete with other capitalists but you can trust politicians and bureaucrats who unilaterally dictate terms to you with the force of guns is ... well ... not reality validated ...

Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him - Groucho Marx

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way - Mark Twain

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 2:41pm:
You is both singular and plural

In the language Interlingua, "Illes, Illas, Illos, les, las, los, and lor" are the plural forms of you, depending on whether you use genitive, accusative, nominative, or are describing something with a clear gender. I find it interesting that the masculine form "Illes" is used to describe any normal non-gender object, because of male dominance in the language.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 8:47pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump is the US hope and the US is next!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy