Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Ludicrous Government Regulation Hurts Teens
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Ludicrous Government Regulation Hurts Teens (Read 192 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Ludicrous Government Regulation Hurts Teens
Reply #10 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 1:08pm:
The libertarian always misses seeing the forest for the trees. This is about preventing foreigners from doing the jobs that Americans don't want to do.

or

Forcing Americans to do those jobs. Same thing. If you think it through it's easy to see that it's another method of big business. I wonder if anybody can think it through?

A hint: It's about denying entitlements.

So you want illegal immigration due to your obsession with helping the rich and corporations evade the minimum wage and payroll taxes?  You seem to be the one not thinking this through ...

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Ludicrous Government Regulation Hurts Teens
Reply #11 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 2:59pm:
And you can't get a business license if you're an illegal. It's not businesses, it's individuals. You're learning!

Of course you can.  I've owned three businesses.  No one ever checked my ID.  It's like voting

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Ludicrous Government Regulation Hurts Teens
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy