Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › It’s Time For Libertarians To Openly Embrace Classically Liberal Nazis
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) It’s Time For Libertarians To Openly Embrace Classically Liberal Nazis (Read 878 times)
Dissident Right
Ex Member

Re: It’s Time For Libertarians To Openly Embrace Classically Liberal Nazis
Reply #20 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
You are one skinny, thin-skinned little bitch. How's that for a pointless insult?

Control your inner contrarian, if you can, and answer the simple question you've been claiming you want asked:

Do you believe libertarians should embrace classically liberal Muslims?

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You are one skinny, thin-skinned little bitch. How's that for a pointless insult?
About average or perhaps somewhat below...

I know lots of good insults, on account of where I grew up and where I worked and what I was doing and who I knew...

In order to actually insult someone, there must be a point...

Without a point, the insult will never penetrate, and whoever you aim it at will say "Poof", crappity smack you asshole... (sometimes they will then proceed to hit you or throw you to the ground...)

You simply have to learn to make your insults pointed. If you can't do that, you just sound like a complete fool to everybody. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Dissident Right
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
If an insult penetrates your vagina, is that literary rape?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
Dear sweet Reason I have a brain and I get things...

http://www.libertariansforum.com/cgi-bin/freedom/YaBB.pl?num=1466171776/20

...And I think it's a curse.

Tell the Wizard of Oz I need some straw or something. And not just booze like he gave me last time. It doesn't do the trick; it just makes me puke.

After we get duct tape for Jeff's mouth (or maybe a muzzle) and a conscience extraction for you I think we'll have ourselves a parody.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

Dissident Right
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 12:26am
Print Post  
I have a conscience. It is always weird when the resident sociopath talks about other people's consciences. What would you know about it?

And spare me the 10,000 essay on why the fact that some people need a safe space after reading my posts means that I am violating their rights, blah blah blah.

Really, Opposition, wouldn't it make more sense to say that I'm doing them a favor by helping them evolve into actual adults? What you call a "human rights violation", I call "growing up".

Quote:
After we get duct tape for Jeff's mouth

Nah. You just need to attain Alt-Right levels of self-control.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:25am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 10:51pm:
After we get duct tape for Jeff's mouth (or maybe a muzzle)...
Use force to silence people who disagree with you? What an illiberal idea.

IP Logged

merkelstan

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 8:04am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 4:52pm:
About average or perhaps somewhat below...

I know lots of good insults, on account of where I grew up and where I worked and what I was doing and who I knew...

In order to actually insult someone, there must be a point...

Without a point, the insult will never penetrate, and whoever you aim it at will say "Poof", crappity smack you asshole... (sometimes they will then proceed to hit you or throw you to the ground...)

You simply have to learn to make your insults pointed. If you can't do that, you just sound like a complete fool to everybody. Roll Eyes

This is so true!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #27 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 10:28am
Print Post  
Quote:
If an insult penetrates your vagina, is that literary rape?

People feel a warm glow just being around you, don't they?  What's it like having Turrets?

Nicely put Jeff.  He repeatedly insulted me in his ... first post ... to me.  I don't know how anyone could be offended by that.  He was just giving me a heads up that trying to debate him was going to be a waste of time.  And he was so correct about that

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #28 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 10:30am
Print Post  
Quote:
I have a conscience. It is always weird when the resident sociopath talks about other people's consciences. What would you know about it?

And spare me the 10,000 essay on why the fact that some people need a safe space after reading my posts means that I am violating their rights, blah blah blah.

Really, Opposition, wouldn't it make more sense to say that I'm doing them a favor by helping them evolve into actual adults? What you call a "human rights violation", I call "growing up".

Nah. You just need to attain Alt-Right levels of self-control.

I find it hard to believe that anyone is bothered by your widdle pwotty mouwf.  Who are you referring to?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Dissident Right
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
Nazi Collaborator Theresa May has suffered a humiliating electoral defeat. It appears that British resistance to its xeno government is continuing to rise. Her refusal to deal with the Nazi occupation in London and its regularly scheduled terrorist attacks may be to blame.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4586042/Stunning-exit-poll-suggests-Ther...

"Humbled Theresa May says losing Tory candidates 'didn't deserve it' but vows to be PM for five more years with support of the DUP... but do her rivals have other ideas?"

May Kek lift up his face and shine upon you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › It’s Time For Libertarians To Openly Embrace Classically Liberal Nazis
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy