Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Great Global Warming Swindle
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Great Global Warming Swindle (Read 727 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle
Reply #20 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 11:47am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 10:09am:
It was pretty straight forward.  If you call them "leftists" all the time, most liberals don't realize you are talking about them because they don't grasp they are leftists

This is true in the US where a bad name has been attached to those who aren't frothing at the mouth extreme right.

The US government has applied their propaganda campaign to the people, right from the cradle, to convince them that anything other than bowing to the demands of the right is the equivalence of communism.

In Canada, to be leftist is to be proud of the label which denotes a social conscience toward the people's wellbeing. While in the US, the notion of being a leftist is rejected by most and in place of that rational choice, the people tend toward 'pie in the sky' libertarian fringe notions to save them.

And it's not working! Anti-establishment thinking will never succeed because it needs direction. It was gaining a direction with Trump's promises but he lied to the ordinary people he needed to support him.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #21 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 11:47am:
This is true in the US where a bad name has been attached to those who aren't frothing at the mouth extreme right.

The US government has applied their propaganda campaign to the people, right from the cradle, to convince them that anything other than bowing to the demands of the right is the equivalence of communism.

In Canada, to be leftist is to be proud of the label which denotes a social conscience toward the people's wellbeing. While in the US, the notion of being a leftist is rejected by most and in place of that rational choice, the people tend toward 'pie in the sky' libertarian fringe notions to save them.

And it's not working! Anti-establishment thinking will never succeed because it needs direction. It was gaining a direction with Trump's promises but he lied to the ordinary people he needed to support him.

I call you leftists because you are leftists.  Don't overthink it.  You don't have the brain cycles to spare.

So, tell me what part of the Communist Manifesto you disagree with ...

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:40pm:
I call you leftists because you are leftists. .

So, tell me what part of the Communist Manifesto you disagree with ...

Yes, I am a leftist, but only in the simple fact that nearly the entire world is left of the US.

Then that implied assertion that we're all leftists can't be true because some of the rest of the world are obviously rightists.

And that brings us back to the problem that has to be faced and dealt with by Americans. The way out of that fu-k up is accepting more leftist thinking instead of the false hope of libertarian 'pie in the sky' utopia.

And that's what we're goint to talk about on this board, sooner or later. Americans just have to lay their anger aside for a while.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #23 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:57pm:
Yes, I am a leftist, but only in the simple fact that nearly the entire world is left of the US.

Then that implied assertion that we're all leftists can't be true because some of the rest of the world are obviously rightists.

And that brings us back to the problem that has to be faced and dealt with by Americans. The way out of that fu-k up is accepting more leftist thinking instead of the false hope of libertarian 'pie in the sky' utopia.

And that's what we're goint to talk about on this board, sooner or later. Americans just have to lay their anger aside for a while.

You're obsessed with anger.  Why is that when you claim you're not angry?  BTW, your gaydar isn't working, I'm not angry.

The rest is fluff

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:13am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 2:22pm:
You're obsessed with anger.  Why is that when you claim you're not angry?  BTW, your gaydar isn't working, I'm not angry.

The rest is fluff

I didn't claim that I'm not angry did I? I think you're just predicting or hoping that I will. And you're trying to suggest that I'm angry because I've told you truthfully that you are. 99% of americans are angry over something. Government? Guns? their constitution? you name it?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 9:38am
Print Post  

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #26 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:13am:
I didn't claim that I'm not angry did I? I think you're just predicting or hoping that I will. And you're trying to suggest that I'm angry because I've told you truthfully that you are. 99% of americans are angry over something. Government? Guns? their constitution? you name it?

Well, I'm not angry, gay boy.  Thanks for your concern for my feelings though.  A few questions:

1)  Do you get to have your sex change in Canada for free on the people's dime?

2)  Are you going to go with an obvious name like "Donna" or are you going to do like Bruce Jenner and go with a completely different name than Don, like Carol or JoAnne?

3)  Did your thingy already fall off on it's own?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 9:44am:
Well, I'm not angry, gay boy.  Thanks for your concern for my feelings though.  A few questions:

1)  Do you get to have your sex change in Canada for free on the people's dime?

2)  Are you going to go with an obvious name like "Donna" or are you going to do like Bruce Jenner and go with a completely different name than Don, like Carol or JoAnne?

3)  Did your thingy already fall off on it's own?

I was thinking of Cassie, or maybe with a K to be unique.

IP Logged

merkelstan

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 9:38am:

Well that's a humblingn collection of data isn't it.  I wonder if anyone has been able to use satellite imagery to measure cloud cover and verify Svensmark's cosmic ray theory?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Great Global Warming Swindle
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy