Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Free markets, labor mobility, communities
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Free markets, labor mobility, communities (Read 2777 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Free markets, labor mobility, communities
Reply #70 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 10:45pm:
Sure, that works.  So if society pays me shit then I owe society zero.  I'll agree to that

I don't like to ever agree with you on anything but this time I can see the logic in what you say.

You inferred that your society has paid you shit and of course you don't have to pay for that. With qualifications of course:

1. Shit is worth quite a bit per pound as fertilizer.
2. You shouldn't have to pay for it if the US government promised you something other than shit.

#2 above likely wouldn't apply because you know by now that your government always lies and never delivers.

My government promises and delivers and that's why I pay my taxes. You BETTER pay yours too or you will be PUNISHED.

When are you going to let go of the libertarian chain around your neck that is never going to do anything for you? When are you going to start looking at the alternative to fascist misery?

I have the answer for you when you're ready! Just remember my name, commie donnie.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #71 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 8:34am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 11:27pm:
I don't like to ever agree with you on anything but this time I can see the logic in what you say.

You inferred that your society has paid you shit and of course you don't have to pay for that. With qualifications of course:

1. Shit is worth quite a bit per pound as fertilizer.
2. You shouldn't have to pay for it if the US government promised you something other than shit.

#2 above likely wouldn't apply because you know by now that your government always lies and never delivers.

My government promises and delivers and that's why I pay my taxes. You BETTER pay yours too or you will be PUNISHED.

When are you going to let go of the libertarian chain around your neck that is never going to do anything for you? When are you going to start looking at the alternative to fascist misery?

I have the answer for you when you're ready! Just remember my name, commie donnie.

Yes you're Donnie the Democrats Commie.  It's hilarious how I bowled you over with pointing out your subservience to the Democrat party.  You wailed and moaned and screamed, and still can't come up with any points you don't follow your American master's instructions ...

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #72 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 8:47am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 9:08pm:
I don't care what Stevea says or what the law says: If I hold you up and take all the cash out of your wallet, that is theft.

stevea and the law agree with you that hold-ups are theft.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #73 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 8:48am
Print Post  

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #74 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 8:47am:
stevea and the law agree with you that hold-ups are theft.

But not when the government does it.

I merely suggest that the action should be characterised the same no matter what titles I have when I do it. Holding someone up is still theft even if the King does it.

Additionally I suggest that the definition of theft that says it is unlawful taking is particularly useless to libertarians who do include AnCaps among their ranks. This is because, if we adopt this definition, there is no such thing as theft in an AnCap society because there is no law.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #75 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 8:34am:
Yes you're Donnie the Democrats Commie.  It's hilarious how I bowled you over with pointing out your subservience to the Democrat party.  You wailed and moaned and screamed, and still can't come up with any points you don't follow your American master's instructions ...

I'm honestly trying to see any truth in that. The real truth is, the Democratic party of the US represents nothing for a leftist.

Another truth is that the roles of your major parties have been reversed, at least as much as is possible in the US system.

The only exception was some of Trump's promises that promised something for a silent leftist leaning electorate. Too bad he lied.

If you think I'm lying then convince me somehow, don't just keep saying the same thing.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #76 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 12:20pm:
The real truth is, the Democratic party of the US represents nothing for a leftist.
Did you just learn that? The Democratic Party have been useful idiots for "leftists" since their beginning in America. A controlled vehicle for subverting limited governments of law in America. Controlled always by the genuine "leftists".

What about "labor mobility" in places with Communist Parties in charge? It's pretty variable isn't it? It depends on the people in charge. It's not a government of law.

Whether you are sent to some labor camp to die or permitted to start a business and get rich with government help depends solely on people, not on equally applied laws as in a civilized nation.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #77 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 5:30pm:
Did you just learn that? The Democratic Party have been useful idiots for "leftists" since their beginning in America. A controlled vehicle for subverting limited governments of law in America. Controlled always by the genuine "leftists".

That's good! You are coming to agreement with me that there is no leftist party in your country.

Quote:
What about "labor mobility" in places with Communist Parties in charge? It's pretty variable isn't it? It depends on the people in charge. It's not a government of law.

Which country?

Quote:
Whether you are sent to some labor camp to die or permitted to start a business and get rich with government help depends solely on people, not on equally applied laws as in a civilized nation.

The Cold war is over. Which country?
All capitalist countries give government help to private companies. In the US it's mostly to big corporations, at the expense of small business. But again, this is the failing of 'your' government which you agree is failed!

What can I say? Isn't agreeing with you most of the time good enough for you?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #78 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:55am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 7:05pm:
That's good! You are coming to agreement with me that there is no leftist party in your country.
Actually there are several.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #79 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:58am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 7:05pm:
Which country?

The Cold war is over. Which country?

Pick one where the Communist Party is in charge. How about North Korea? Do they permit "labor mobility"? (To your almost inevitable reply of 'yes' I have to say  Cheesy.)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Free markets, labor mobility, communities
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy