Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Only libertarianism is based on human nature
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Only libertarianism is based on human nature (Read 649 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Only libertarianism is based on human nature
Reply #20 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 8:44am:
True dat.  It's funny, isn't it?  For all the words people say about thinking for themselves and being independent, people in the end are a bunch of dependency seeking sheep.

You go out and say you're problems are not your fault, you are owed other people's money, we go out and say do it yourself, and they overwhelmingly vote for you.  Self reliance doesn't sell politically, it is true

You're just attributing your problems to me. Why do you think I have problems? It's you and your country that have the problems apparently.

There again is the example of the inescapable proof that it's your country that is all fu-ked up and mine is fine. So bring the issue up as many times as you like and in any variation you can think of and my answer will always be the same.

If you want to punish yourself that is?

As I suggested, find a valid critism of Canada and change the subject from your problems.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #21 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 14th, 2017 at 8:04pm:
You're just attributing your problems to me. Why do you think I have problems? It's you and your country that have the problems apparently.

There again is the example of the inescapable proof that it's your country that is all fu-ked up and mine is fine. So bring the issue up as many times as you like and in any variation you can think of and my answer will always be the same.

If you want to punish yourself that is?

As I suggested, find a valid critism of Canada and change the subject from your problems.

I support your right to do drugs even if it turns you into a moron

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 7:48am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 14th, 2017 at 9:09pm:
I support your right to do drugs even if it turns you into a moron

How about the 'right' of a state government to drug children?

http://reason.com/blog/2017/06/14/missouri-is-keeping-foster-kids-in-chemi

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 7:48am:
How about the 'right' of a state government to drug children?

http://reason.com/blog/2017/06/14/missouri-is-keeping-foster-kids-in-chemi

It will be at the choice of the guardian and it's against libertarian policy to oppose it.

Think of it as similar to the cartoon with the libertarian lifequard and the dead swimmers in the pool!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #24 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:15pm:
It will be at the choice of the guardian and it's against libertarian policy to oppose it.

Think of it as similar to the cartoon with the libertarian lifequard and the dead swimmers in the pool!

Yeah, a Marxist answering questions about libertarians.  The answer was predictably inane.

Marxists know as much about libertarian as Canadians do about creating wealth and prosperity on their own without their big bro handing it to them

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:18pm:
Yeah, a Marxist answering questions about libertarians.  The answer was predictably inane.

Marxists know as much about libertarian as Canadians do about creating wealth and prosperity on their own without their big bro handing it to them

I'm not surprised that you would be for interfering in the rights of others to medicate their children as they please. I am too because I'm not that kind of libertarian. And neither are you of course. I'm a Liberal-tarian and I don't have to make compromises to pretend I'm something different.

Oh, and once again, you know the danger in trying to make comparisons between Canada and your mess up.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #26 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:24pm:
I'm not surprised that you would be for interfering in the rights of others to medicate their children as they please

Swish.  Making up my views again.  I'm not interested in debating you on it though because you're not in this with intellectual integrity.  You're just going to play yes it is / no it isn't

I am too because I'm not that kind of libertarian

You're not any kind of libertarian, you're a Marxist

. And neither are you of course. I'm a Liberal-tarian and I don't have to make compromises to pretend I'm something different.

Oh, and once again, you know the danger in trying to make comparisons between Canada and your mess up.

Babble

IP Logged

merkelstan

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
One mistake is to treat troll comments as if the author meant them.

Don't get baited into a game played by sick people.

WrongThink is deleted on the Libertarian's Forum:  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
merkelstan wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 1:04pm:
One mistake is to treat troll comments as if the author meant them.

Don't get baited into a game played by sick people.

My comments don't have to be for jeff's or kas's benefit. Others benefit; they just feed us.

The traffic on this forum is growing fast and soon those two will just be incidental also-rans. Occasionally they will say something that can be used.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Only libertarianism is based on human nature
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy