Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › No one living on money confiscated by force should be able to vote
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) No one living on money confiscated by force should be able to vote (Read 756 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: No one living on money confiscated by force should be able to vote
Reply #110 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:42pm:
These do not seem opposite to me.
Hokey Smokes! Those seem like the same things even to a non-genius like me!

Keep in mind, Donat is getting paid to say things, and he won't tell us who's paying him... If he's really a him... it could be some trans thing or other... Who cares?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #111 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:48pm:

Keep in mind, Donat is getting paid to say things, and he won't tell us who's paying him... If he's really a him... it could be some trans thing or other... Who cares?

And let's keep my sexuality out of it you little pig. That's nobody's business but mine and my husband's. 

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #112 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:56pm:
And let's keep my sexuality out of it you little pig. That's nobody's business but mine and my husband's. 
Did you miss where I said "Who cares"? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BTW, what do you mean buy calling me a "little pig"?????

Does you husband care about your feelings for pigs? I don't.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #113 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:21pm
Print Post  

Very, very, very, very similar. Almost the same. If they were exactly the same we'd probably be using the same word for both.

Keep in mind, Donat is getting paid to say things, and he won't tell us who's paying him...

I don't care.

If he's really a him... it could be some trans thing or other... Who cares?

You really need to stop when it comes to different sexualities. They are a protected minority. Me telling you to stop is for your own good. I won't report you, but others will.

This probably isn't enough to get you banned (just my opinion) but if you go any further, and some report bunny decides a moderator needs to know about it, you will go bye-bye faster than you can blink.

You know what a protected minority is, you libertarian? You know how I have to bow to you because you have rights piled up to the sky? The protected minority is the one whose pile is even higher than yours.

If you dare insult anyone for being trans, and they love their rights and the power trips those rights provide as much as you do, you're going to feel exactly what you've been making me feel all this time. You're going to learn about rights the same way I have: By someone else having more.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #114 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:21pm:
Very, very, very, very similar. Almost the same. If they were exactly the same we'd probably be using the same word for both.
Perhaps, as a genius, you could illuminate the nuances between them? Then average people like me could learn things?

Would we be allowed to ask questions of you if we didn't quite grasp the nuances? Grin

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #115 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
You really need to stop when it comes to different sexualities. They are a protected minority.
Why?

I think I've met all of them... Most anyway...

Are you saying that that something about me prevents me (or should prevent me) from interacting as I please with different people?

Tell me your theory... Are Ladyboys out of the question for me? Drat!

Is there a list of who I am permitted to fool around with or talk about?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #116 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
This probably isn't enough to get you banned (just my opinion) but if you go any further, and some report bunny decides a moderator needs to know about it, you will go bye-bye faster than you can blink.

Would that be that snitching stuff you've been harping on lately?

If it really violates the NAP like you say, nobody on a libertarian forum will ever do it. I'm perfectly safe!

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #117 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 8:06pm:
Perhaps, as a genius, you could illuminate the nuances between them? Then average people like me could learn things?

Would we be allowed to ask questions of you if we didn't quite grasp the nuances? Grin

I already did, you just didn't read it. I suggested that because libertarians do include AnCaps, the Rule of Law thing is more applicable to classical liberalism, and why it's in that definition and not the libertarian one.

I also suggested that while open borders is the libertarian position, you probably wouldn't find many classical liberals who supported open borders, probably because they're not suicidal.

Again, still very very similar rather than being on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

Jeff wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 8:14pm:
Would that be that snitching stuff you've been harping on lately?

If it really violates the NAP like you say, nobody on a libertarian forum will ever do it. I'm perfectly safe!

Don's not a libertarian. He will figure out he has the power to get you banned and he will report you. This is just a PSA. To help you out. Keep the nastiness restricted to racists and anyone else who has already been declared bad. You attack a protected minority and you will suffer for it. But, take my advice or don't. It's up to you.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #118 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 8:06am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:53pm:
You attack a protected minority and you will suffer for it. But, take my advice or don't. It's up to you.
People who feel that their 'real' sex is different from their biological sex are certainly a minority, but why should they get any more protection than you do?

As I have said several times, it is young children who's parents dress them and make them up as children of the opposite sex that need to be protected.

Imagining that preadolescent or even adolescent children are competent to decide that they want/need a physical sex change is criminally absurd. Let them decide when they are adults and pay for it themselves. In the meantime, send them out in public dressed and made up to match their biological sex, or at least in neutral outfits.

I suspect some weird perverted adults are behind this idea of dressing little boys up to look like cute little girls and encouraging them to pretend they are girls.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #119 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 8:06am:
People who feel that their 'real' sex is different from their biological sex are certainly a minority, but why should they get any more protection than you do?

As I have said several times, it is young children who's parents dress them and make them up as children of the opposite sex that need to be protected.

Imagining that preadolescent or even adolescent children are competent to decide that they want/need a physical sex change is criminally absurd. Let them decide when they are adults and pay for it themselves. In the meantime, send them out in public dressed and made up to match their biological sex, or at least in neutral outfits.

I suspect some weird perverted adults are behind this idea of dressing little boys up to look like cute little girls and encouraging them to pretend they are girls.

Well said Jeff!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › No one living on money confiscated by force should be able to vote
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy