Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The three most un-libertarian Presidents in history ...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The three most un-libertarian Presidents in history ... (Read 1666 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: The three most un-libertarian Presidents in history ...
Reply #30 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:26pm:
Why yes it is, its also ironic that many progressives were super racist too

Yep, Don self identified as a black hating liberal who thinks blacks should be servants and slaves instead of equals.  Basically blacks to him are incapable of caring for themselves and need to be taken care of like dogs in a shelter

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:02pm:
Yep, Don self identified as a black hating liberal who thinks blacks should be servants and slaves instead of equals.  Basically blacks to him are incapable of caring for themselves and need to be taken care of like dogs in a shelter

Don't get too silly or I'll just mock you. There's nothing to gain by making such false accusations. And no need for me to waste my time on denying.

You're just getting angry now because the fix for your messed up country is in your head and you refuse to let it out.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #32 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:04pm:
Don't get too silly or I'll just mock you. There's nothing to gain by making such false accusations. And no need for me to waste my time on denying.

Don G:  You're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist ...

kaz:  OK, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist ...

Don, duh, dar, drool, what?  Where did that come from?

Don_G wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:04pm:
You're just getting angry now because the fix for your messed up country is in your head and you refuse to let it out.

Dude, you're an imbecile.  I'm making a point to you.  I've said nothing about blacks and yet you went to that well over and over.

I'll give you a chance by dropping it now that I made the point.  If you do the same, we can move on.  But seriously, you are stupid as shit that you didn't get it.  My God, seriously

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:18pm:
Don G:  You're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist ...

kaz:  OK, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist ...

Don, duh, dar, drool, what?  Where did that come from?

Dude, you're an imbecile.  I'm making a point to you.  I've said nothing about blacks and yet you went to that well over and over.

I'll give you a chance by dropping it now that I made the point.  If you do the same, we can move on.  But seriously, you are stupid as shit that you didn't get it.  My God, seriously

Take a break and try to calm down a bit.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #34 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:24pm:
Take a break and try to calm down a bit.

You're really into emotions, aren't you girl friend?  Buy a pair if you don't have a pair of your own

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
I sometimes wonder if Canadians would be able to cope with a large population of black people as in the US south.

I think we would cope much better because the chip isn't on our shoulders nearly so often as with Americans in the south. They can't get over losing their civil war while Canada's history is so much different.

This is not to offer excuses to racist Americans, it's more to ask them to acknowledge their problem and come to terms with dealing with the problem. White violence against blacks is not the answer and it's making the situation more explosive.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #36 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:34pm:
I sometimes wonder if Canadians would be able to cope with a large population of black people as in the US south.

I think we would cope much better because the chip isn't on our shoulders nearly so often as with Americans in the south. They can't get over losing their civil war while Canada's history is so much different.

This is not to offer excuses to racist Americans, it's more to ask them to acknowledge their problem and come to terms with dealing with the problem. White violence against blacks is not the answer and it's making the situation more explosive.

Good question.  Could flaming racists like you who want to intimidate darkies into silence handle the job if there were a lot more of them.  I'd rest assured that you and your Klans Kanadian Klass could handle the job as your leftist racist brethren in the US have actually got the majority of blacks begging to be cared for by government.  You might have to work harder though.

So you have blacks there trained to call you Massa?  If they don't, you get the rope?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 7:21am:
There were more black people held as slaves in South Carolina than there were white 'citizens'.

No proper conversation about the consent of the governed can start by ignoring the fact that slaves gave no consent to be governed by masters. And yes, the masters had guns and the slaves were prohibited from having guns.
I thought this is what you wanted to talk about? Now you won't? Later you'll say you did... Then you'll claim I never responded to your post in the first place? Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

I've heard that shit before. Tongue

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #38 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:42pm:
...intimidate darkies....
That will cause real problems for you in America, that "intimidating darkies" stuff...

But maybe not... how would I know? Who exactly is a "darkie" these days?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #39 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 7:36pm:
Bam!  Had Jeff and the others asked my view instead of telling me what my view was, THIS IS IT!

I tell you all the times I think you're messed up.  It's only fair for me to tell you the time ... you ... nailed ... it ...

I think you'd see my intellect showing in my other posts too if you'd give me a chance. Also, I'll stop being hostile.

kaz wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 7:36pm:
So here it is.  You nailed it.  I have no problem telling the southern States exactly this.  Slaves were in America, we have every right to tell the South you will not leave and take slaves with you

This is the absolute furthest you can go and keep the right to secede. It's fine by me because it's not inconsistent or unjustified but there is still a thread of hypocrisy in not just letting the South get away with it because of all the shit we let other countries get away with.

And the moment they secede, utilising their right to secede, they are another country.

Again I don't have a problem, and this is my best solution because it is the very limit of fairness in favour of the point opposite that I am arguing, and is therefore the limit of logical charity.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The three most un-libertarian Presidents in history ...
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy