Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The three most un-libertarian Presidents in history ...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The three most un-libertarian Presidents in history ... (Read 1668 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: The three most un-libertarian Presidents in history ...
Reply #60 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 14th, 2017 at 5:38pm:
Your implication was that the U.S. government was not legitimate because it wouldn't allow slave states to continue enslaving people

You're a liar, I said no such thing

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #61 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 14th, 2017 at 5:53pm:
You're a liar, I said no such thing

Please note, he said "...your implication..."

Quote:
im·pli·ca·tion
ˌimpləˈkāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
noun: implication; plural noun: implications
the conclusion that can be drawn from something, although it is not explicitly stated.

He is not a liar as he never wrote that you said that outright.  It certainly is implied in your statements though.  He and I both inferred it from them.  Perhaps it was an inadvertent implication.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #62 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Jun 14th, 2017 at 5:57pm:
Please note, he said "...your implication..."

So your implication is that Nazis are controlling PETA and trying to turn the planet Jupiter into jello.  I can say that because I said "implication." 

I didn't say, imply or in any other way indicate what Jeff said in his lies.  I said nothing related to that, nothing which could reasonably be construed at that.  He just made it up because he's a dick.  I don't and never supported slavery whatever you two morons say.

Happy?

He is not a liar as he never wrote that you said that outright.  It certainly is implied in your statements though.  He and I both inferred it from them.  Perhaps it was an inadvertent implication. 

Of course it's a lie.  It's entirely fabricated.  You're full of shit.

Here's the thing, moron.  When he said "your implication," I have to have implied that.  Apparently that logic is above your pay grade.

I actually said nothing about slavery and kept telling him that indeed, I'm against it.  As if that had to be said to either of you two simpletons.

Good news though.  The reason Jeff pissed me off (which is incredibly difficult to do) is because he and I connected before his dickish rants that I support slavery.  I respected him.

You I have no respect for and never had respect for.  Your offending me or getting me to ignore you isn't on the table.  Cool, huh?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

merkelstan

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #63 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:55pm:
... and not un-coincidentally the worst.

Honorable Mentions - LBJ (making war an economic policy), Teddy Roosevelt (the first big government liberal), Buchannan (policies led directly to Civil War), HW (war on terror), Obama (making every American a dependent of government for their healthcare)

3)  Woodrow Wilson - For setting us on the path of being the policeman to the world with the Treaty of Paris (1920)

2)  FDR - For many reasons, the biggest being for eliminating State rights

1)  Lincoln - Our country was founded on consent of the governed.  Lincoln ended the legitimacy of government by forcing States to remain in the Union who do not consent to be governed by the US Federal government

Very good kaz.  You been listening to Dilorenzo, Woods, Higgs and Horton - haven't you?  Cheesy

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #64 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
merkelstan wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 1:55pm:
Very good kaz.  You been listening to Dilorenzo, Woods, Higgs and Horton - haven't you?  Cheesy

So you think policing the world, central government dominating the States and removal of consent of the governed are the libertarian positions?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #65 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Perhaps it was an inadvertent implication. 
You are generous to a fault. It's an admirable trait indicative of a civilized human...

At some point in your life, you must have had the realization that you were simply dealing with an irrational barbarian? Some lizard brained tribal fool?

I first met such people in Junior High School. (Other than my older brother, who is exceptional in many ways... and my first actual memory of my older brother is of him pushing me down a flight of stairs.) I have a good memory of quite a few Junior High Barbarians... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #66 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 14th, 2017 at 6:20pm:
So your implication is that Nazis are controlling PETA and trying to turn the planet Jupiter into jello.
Aren't you pissed at all that this has gone so far away from the U.S. Government being "illegitimate" because most of the American people wanted to end human slavery in America?

You really need to start hammering your main point home...  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The three most un-libertarian Presidents in history ...
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy