Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Every Libertarian's Way of Forcing Wages Down and Corporate Profits UP
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Every Libertarian's Way of Forcing Wages Down and Corporate Profits UP (Read 1074 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Every Libertarian's Way of Forcing Wages Down and Corporate Profits UP
Reply #20 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:28pm:
I've already told you, no deal. I like it the way it is.
Where?

Now?

Myself, I'm getting nervous and think I'll go talk to the Sheriff about what he thinks I should do...

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #21 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:28pm:
I've already told you, no deal. I like it the way it is.

Then why do you keep whining about it?  It's just your nature?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 7:39am
Print Post  
In a system of "socially responsible capitalism", government bureaucrats will decide how much people should be paid and how much corporations should earn. They will of course get most of it wrong and destroy any incentives to work either harder or smarter. Poverty will result, but it will be spread around in "socially responsible ways", which means the political masters and their cronies will still be rich.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 7:39am:
In a system of "socially responsible capitalism", government bureaucrats will decide how much people should be paid and how much corporations should earn. They will of course get most of it wrong and destroy any incentives to work either harder or smarter. Poverty will result, but it will be spread around in "socially responsible ways", which means the political masters and their cronies will still be rich.

EXCELLENT That post tells me that you have accepted the term and you know what it means. Now we can discuss it, but slowly point by point.

Quote:
In a system of "socially responsible capitalism", government bureaucrats will decide how much people should be paid and how much corporations should earn.

Only the excesses will be controlled by government. It's still capitalism. And in fact it's already being applied to a small extent in even the US system. And it won't be government beuraucrats that will make direct decisons on profits and wages/incomes. It will be mostly the voices of the people that are heard without the 1% being allowed to squelch it.

Quote:
They will of course get most of it wrong and destroy any incentives to work either harder or smarter.

Government will no longer be allowed to make all those bad decisions. The decisions will be made by the people because the people will be empowered to make decisions. This is how Canada differs from your corrupt system. And especially the Scandinavian countries which are admired by Americans for the wealth and freedom of their people!

Quote:
Poverty will result, but it will be spread around in "socially responsible ways", which means the political masters and their cronies will still be rich.

Your country is already knee deep in poverty that is just not seen in the world's more progressive countries. Canada and the Scandinavian countries! Europe works!

You obviously need an alternative. Let's talk about what you see as the alternative. I can't imagine you being able to tell me anything other than more of the same that is destroying your country.

In any case, thank you for your reply. You've shown me that you want to learn, even though you probably don't want to admit it.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 1:11pm:
EXCELLENT That post tells me that you have accepted the term and you know what it means.
Is there one of these sorts of things  Cheesy that would give the idea of howling at the moon in some sort of demented ritual tribal frenzy?

I just asked you to tell me what you meant? Is it that bad? Will it make you sound like an evil person if you articulate your vision of "socially responsible capitalism"?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin That seems the most likely reason you won't tell us what you mean. You're ashamed. Cry

Edit: It's possible you aren't sorry. I should have used this- Embarrassed- except it's even further from what I want to convey.

Edit: Maybe it's criminal?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 4:27pm:
Is there one of these sorts of things  Cheesy that would give the idea of howling at the moon in some sort of demented ritual tribal frenzy?

I just asked you to tell me what you meant? Is it that bad? Will it make you sound like an evil person if you articulate your vision of "socially responsible capitalism"?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin That seems the most likely reason you won't tell us what you mean. You're ashamed. Cry

I've told you numerous times that it's better that you learn by yourself. And that's what you have started to do! Americans always have to take something quite sensible to extremes.

Don't worry about moving too slow on the learning, your rotten government isn't going away tomorrow and leave you with no replacement.

Rather, why not try to tell me what you think needs to replace it?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 4:32pm:
I've told you numerous times that it's better that you learn by yourself. And that's what you have started to do!
Is somebody paying you for your time here? If so, they are paying you far too much. Tell them to send me a PM. Thanks.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 4:33pm:
Is somebody paying you for your time here? If so, they are paying you far too much. Tell them to send me a PM. Thanks.

Of course I'm being paid. Do you think I would suffer you wankers for free.

It's not much but doing it on 7 sites at the same time adds up to a good income.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:01am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 7:18pm:
Of course I'm being paid. Do you think I would suffer you wankers for free.

It's not much but doing it on 7 sites at the same time adds up to a good income.

You think thirty five cents a year is a good income? Are you living in North Korea? Grin

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:56am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:01am:
You think thirty five cents a year is a good income? Are you living in North Korea? Grin

As I already asked you, why not try to tell us what kind of government you think is going to replace your rotten government in the next election?

Or is your country just going to keep fu-king up until it completely destroys itself.

Or, if you believe you have good government then just say so?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Every Libertarian's Way of Forcing Wages Down and Corporate Profits UP
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy