Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Leftists are domestic terrorists
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Leftists are domestic terrorists (Read 355 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Leftists are domestic terrorists
Reply #20 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:07am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 10:53pm:
Classical liberals and modern libertarians have almost everything in common. Personal freedoms. Property rights. The State being non-interventionist.

It seems you are beginning to learn a few important things. Smiley Good job!

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:53am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:07am:
It seems you are beginning to learn a few important things. Smiley Good job!

And lots of thinks not in common but don't let that bother you.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Leftists, like many white people in the northeast of the USA and some libertarians, actually promote racism and cause it to happen by continually pursuing it as a political agenda and means of competition, because they themselves are racists like Trump, and use race only for their own political party as a an angle to get votes.  I thank their basic hardheaded stupidity for putting that fascist trump in office, even though they hate him.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:05am:
What would you call him? A lying genius? (He lies every time he posts by means of the red flag at the bottom right of of each of his posts that says "I'm a liar.")

You don't address his points. He made a good one about libertarianism having no framework to recognise war that was based on your own insistence that individualism rules over assumption of danger. You didn't address it.

It went something like this:

Dissident: Minorities are dangerous. Enough of them want to kill us that preemptive action is justifiable.

Jeff: You can't do that. Everyone must be judged individually.

Dissident: What about war? Do you have to judge individual soldiers? Pure individualism as you suggest has no provision for war.

Jeff: You're a moron.

...And I'm not saying I'm not on your side. I'm just saying you lost because you didn't address the point.

I think you're right and we should go on individualism. However, this does mean that if Kim Jong Un declares war and a hundred thousand Koreans invade, and they don't happen to be wearing uniforms, we still can't hurt people because they're Korean, even if they're marching down the street in formation with rifles in hand. It's a high price to pay when someone does invade, because we can't fight back effectively because we can't consider groups, only individuals, but it's non-negotiable.

So I think you're right, but you dissembled, insulted, and avoided the question instead of addressing it, so you lost.

kunstler wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 12:42pm:
Leftists, like many white people in the northeast of the USA and some libertarians, actually promote racism and cause it to happen by continually pursuing it as a political agenda and means of competition, because they themselves are racists like Trump, and use race only for their own political party as a an angle to get votes.  I thank their basic hardheaded stupidity for putting that fascist trump in office, even though they hate him.

I know. The raison d'etre - the why - of these views being pushed at us has nothing to do with their inherent validity or invalidity, however.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 3:54pm:
I know. The raison d'etre - the why - of these views being pushed at us has nothing to do with their inherent validity or invalidity, however.

Exactly. Whether or not you are a real dedicated racist is aside from the point of pushing an unnatural social-agenda. Maybe someone is not born a racist, but someone tells them "Not to be a racist" before they even have a chance to be one. Consequently, having been pushed without warrant by abusive elitists who only want votes, racism immediately becomes more appealing to the everyday person.  The Trump effect is fueled by just such instigation from Democrats, who themselves are often complete nobodies like this gun nut. I don't even own a gun myself, and I would never vote Dem.

In prison, you often find that when pushed, people align according to whatever they are. The races naturally form clubs in Prison, because everyone is on the defense.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 12:42pm:
Leftists, like many white people in the northeast of the USA and some libertarians, actually promote racism and cause it to happen by continually pursuing it as a political agenda...
'Progressives' have been elitist racists since the very first human thought to make things better through the power of 'efficient'  government that would 'efficiently' eliminate burdens on society.

They have yet to realize that it is almost exclusively them who are the real burdens on society... Especially when they seize power... Shocked Cry Shocked Cry Shocked Cry Shocked

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:06pm:
Exactly. Whether or not you are a real dedicated racist...

You mean some criminal who should be tried and hung? If you just send them to prison and then let them out, they sometimes kill lots of innocent people... Cry

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
kunstler wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:06pm:
Exactly. Whether or not you are a real dedicated racist is aside from the point of pushing an unnatural social-agenda. Maybe someone is not born a racist, but someone tells them "Not to be a racist" before they even have a chance to be one. Consequently, having been pushed without warrant by abusive elitists who only want votes, racism immediately becomes more appealing to the everyday person.  The Trump effect is fueled by just such instigation from Democrats, who themselves are often complete nobodies like this gun nut. I don't even own a gun myself, and I would never vote Dem.

In prison, you often find that when pushed, people align according to whatever they are. The races naturally form clubs in Prison, because everyone is on the defense.
Taking this post as a whole, which I sometimes will do, I have to say you are crappity smacked in the head.

Why don't you try re-writing this entire post? Thanks.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 6:26pm:
You mean some criminal who should be tried and hung? If you just send them to prison and then let them out, they sometimes kill lots of innocent people... Cry

American leftists are domestic terrorists but so are american rightists. It might be interesting to find out which is the worst.

If it really mattered? The gun violence is progressing swimmingly well.

IP Logged

kunstler
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:10pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Leftists are domestic terrorists
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy