Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Immigration under libertarian principals
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Immigration under libertarian principals (Read 1908 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Immigration under libertarian principals
Reply #20 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
Crystallas wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:32am:
Is that how you perceive it? That is not remotely close to what I wrote.

You didn't?

Crystallas wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:00am:
It needs to be both ways, otherwise the nation-state is justified in closing its borders just the same as the other nation.

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Crystallas

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:15pm:
You didn't?

Re-read again please. This time stay in context to both what I wrote, and what YOU wrote.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Crystallas wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:24pm:
Re-read again please. This time stay in context to both what I wrote, and what YOU wrote.

You're wasting your time trying to get him to face up to the truth.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #23 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Crystallas wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:24pm:

That's the point I addressed and you said what I said you said.  If you're making some another point, you need to be more specific

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #24 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:26pm:
You're wasting your time trying to get him to face up to the truth.

It cracks me up how you're continually running around to all the kids on the playground trying to get them to shun me.  Not getting anywhere, are you?  You can take the boy out of the playground ...

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:33pm:
It cracks me up how you're continually running around to all the kids on the playground trying to get them to shun me.  Not getting anywhere, are you?  You can take the boy out of the playground ...

Mostly I'm trying to get the kids to pay more attention to you. And I'm forcing you out into revealing that which you really are. I don't see a problem. I'm just not going to get into that kind of nonsense bickering with you. It's a waste of my time.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #26 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:48pm:
And I'm forcing you out into revealing that which you really are

Your self perception is ... let's say ... wanting ...  The easiest way to get me to reveal what I really am is to ask me, something you almost never do

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:59pm:
Your self perception is ... let's say ... wanting ...  The easiest way to get me to reveal what I really am is to ask me, something you almost never do

I know very well what you are; there's no reason for me to ask. And the others? There's none of them you don't alienate regularly. At times you and Jeff find some way to agree but your spats far outnumber those occasions.

But to be polite, I'll ask once: Are you a teabagger? Did you feel concern for a racist getting shot? Do you support David Duke too?

IP Logged

Crystallas

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:33pm:
That's the point I addressed and you said what I said you said.  If you're making some another point, you need to be more specific

I can't get any more specific. But it seems like you are the type that requires a lot of hand holding on a message board.

kaz wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:44am:
The flaw in your argument is that we can only be libertarian ourselves.  Libertarianism isn't a deal where you decide to be libertarian only if the other guy agrees.  You are or you aren't.

That is what YOU said. My statement in context does not say anything of the nature. What you snipped out also does not say it. So again, re-read, after all, this is a message board, not a chat room. If there is something you don't understand about my statement and wish to have clarification, then you can simply ask specifically what it is you don't understand, rather than interpret something incorrectly and run with it like a 20 year old marxist SJW.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #29 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Crystallas wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 1:30pm:
I can't get any more specific. But it seems like you are the type that requires a lot of hand holding on a message board.

That is what YOU said. My statement in context does not say anything of the nature. What you snipped out also does not say it. So again, re-read, after all, this is a message board, not a chat room. If there is something you don't understand about my statement and wish to have clarification, then you can simply ask specifically what it is you don't understand, rather than interpret something incorrectly and run with it like a 20 year old marxist SJW.

Seems you're the type to keep saying you didn't say what you said on a message board

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Immigration under libertarian principals
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy