Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Warmbier Dead
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Warmbier Dead (Read 631 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Warmbier Dead
Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
And Trump issues a vague threat.

World War now possible on two fronts. If the US hits N.Korea then it erupts in S.Korea too as the North lets loose.

And with Russia, if the US continues to interfere in the peace process in Syria, Russia is going to shoot down a Nato plane and that's means the US is obliged to strike back.

Nice!

The other side's front will be a united front by Russia and China.

My analysis of the situation is that the US will  back off. MAD is not the key to being able to predict that.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/otto-warmbier-dead-...

That's on American who chose the wrong country to fu-k around with. It'a ain't Italy this time!

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Warmbier Dead
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
China is responsible for this crime. They have directed N.Korea to take responsibility for it. This is the way China gets the message across to the US.

There's nothing you can do about it but we can make some deals.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #2 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 8:45am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:18pm:
And Trump issues a vague threat.

World War now possible on two fronts. If the US hits N.Korea then it erupts in S.Korea too as the North lets loose.

And with Russia, if the US continues to interfere in the peace process in Syria, Russia is going to shoot down a Nato plane and that's means the US is obliged to strike back.

Nice!

The other side's front will be a united front by Russia and China.

My analysis of the situation is that the US will  back off. MAD is not the key to being able to predict that.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/otto-warmbier-dead-...

That's on American who chose the wrong country to fu-k around with. It'a ain't Italy this time!

You're a nut job and a Democrat mouthpiece.  And yeah, MAD is where the US backs down because the Russians don't care about dying, everything in the world that happens, or in this case doesn't, is our fault.  Go play with your dolls, Donna

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:50am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 8:45am:
You're a nut job and a Democrat mouthpiece.  And yeah, MAD is where the US backs down because the Russians don't care about dying, everything in the world that happens, or in this case doesn't, is our fault.  Go play with your dolls, Donna

I think the Russians care about dying as much as any other people. Maybe you meant, Americans don't care about who dies, except Americans. And I think that your feelings about other people are pretty well standard for Americans..

When an American decides to commit a crime in another country, he/she has to be responsible for that crime. In the case of N.Korea, the punishment is harsher for some crimes than others, as it is in the US. In this particular case, the crime this young gentleman commited was apparenly considered a major crime. Such is the difference between countries.

In the US the police just pull out their guns and shoot people for no crime at all. Which country is more righteous?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #4 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:50am:
I think the Russians care about dying as much as any other people.

You don't even read your crap, do you?  Let's go to the video tape!

Quote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/otto-warmbier-dead-....

BTW, Russians don't do well either facing us or when their armed allies meet ours.

Don_G wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 10:50am:
Maybe you meant, Americans don't care about who dies, except Americans. And I think that your feelings about other people are pretty well standard for Americans..

When an American decides to commit a crime in another country, he/she has to be responsible for that crime. In the case of N.Korea, the punishment is harsher for some crimes than others, as it is in the US. In this particular case, the crime this young gentleman commited was apparenly considered a major crime. Such is the difference between countries.

In the US the police just pull out their guns and shoot people for no crime at all. Which country is more righteous?

You're an idiot.  You were born that way, but you don't need to flaunt it so much

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 11:50am:
You don't even read your crap, do you?  Let's go to the video tape!

BTW, Russians don't do well either facing us or when their armed allies meet ours.

You're an idiot.  You were born that way, but you don't need to flaunt it so much

Yes, and now back on topic. There is rumour going around that Warmbier was older than 21 as claimed and that he was a US spy. In any case, he was quite smart and could have learned quickly.

Most likely, it was nothing more than China instructing N.Korea to use the opportunity to get in some licks.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #6 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:16pm:
Yes, and now back on topic. There is rumour going around that Warmbier was older than 21 as claimed and that he was a US spy. In any case, he was quite smart and could have learned quickly.

Most likely, it was nothing more than China instructing N.Korea to use the opportunity to get in some licks.

Run away, run away!  I accept your admission of defeat.

Have you ever thought that maybe the rest of the world doesn't make every decision like you do out of hatred for the United States?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:19pm:
Run away, run away!  I accept your admission of defeat.

Have you ever thought that maybe the rest of the world doesn't make every decision like you do out of hatred for the United States?

I certainly don't hate the US. Can't you see that I'm trying to help it? Have you ever heard of tough love? I think that's pertinent to this thread too.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #8 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 12:24pm:
I certainly don't hate the US. Can't you see that I'm trying to help it? Have you ever heard of tough love? I think that's pertinent to this thread too.

You you believe your own crap?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Last month U.S. Reps. Adam Schiff  and Joe Wilson introduced a bill that would prohibit tourist travel by U.S. citizens to North Korea.

Today Sen. John McCain said that DPRK "murdered" Otto Warmbier.

With a stroke of a pen, Tillerson can do it.  It's time for a Travel Ban.  I can't think of one good reason any American would want to visit Communist North Korea.   

One murder is too many.   Can you imagine the uproar if the US had murdered a North Korean?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Warmbier Dead
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy